Aberrant RPG - N! Prime Interview: Geoffrey Bain

Matt

<font size="4">N! Prime Interview: Geoffrey Bain</font>

by Lisa Hammerstein

N! Prime: Good evening, Mr. Bain. I'm glad you could join us today.

Geoffrey Bain: <font color="#0000CC">(Nods)</font> <table width="55%" border="1" align="left" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" bordercolorlight="#CCCCCC" vspace="8"><tr bgcolor="#CCCCCC"> <td><font size="4">The Teragen does not forsake humanity... it just disagrees with the view of unity homo sapiens sapiens and homo sapiens novus.</font></td></tr></table>

N! Prime: Earlier this year you retired from Team Tomorrow, giving no reasons for your leaving, and have subsequently joined the Teragen. What lead up to these events?

GB: Its a simple matter of a change of opinion. When I first erupted, I thought that Project Utopia and Team Tomorrow offered the most promising view for the future. However, over recent years--mostly from 2007--I have seen Project Utopia and Team Tomorrow overrun by conspiracies and secret agendas, making it--

N! Prime: Now... excuse me from interrupting here... but... secret agendas? What do you mean by that?

GB: I simply mean that I believe that... somewhere along the road, Project Utopia has lost sight of humanity's best interests.

N! Prime: But isn't it true that the Teragen have forsakes humanity all together?

GB: No, no, no... the Teragen does not forsake humanity... it just disagrees with the view of unity between homo sapiens sapiens and homo sapiens novus. Just because that is the prime belief doesn't mean we cannot, overall, aid humanity. Team Tomorrow, on the other hand, has become riddled with infighting and overpowered by Red Tape.

N! Prime: Isn't it true that you have a brother on Team Tomorrow?

GB:<font color="#0000CC">(adjusts sunglasses)</font> Ahh, yes... the elusive Joshua Bain, <font color="#0000CC">(sighs and chuckles)</font>, I tried to convince him when I left Team Tomorrow earlier this year, but he just doesn't see it. Unfortunate that he's obstructed by the original charter from what they've really become. I guess he believes all the media-hype that's on the OpNet.

N! Prime: What do you have to say about that numerous accusations of terrorism against the Teragen?

GB: I'm not at liberty to talk about that.

N! Prime: Why not?

GB: I won't discuss this...

N! Prime: Please, Mr. Bain, if we could just...

GB: NO! I will not discuss it!" <font color="#0000CC">(fires bolt of Quantum Flame at the camera) </font>

Archived