Onyx Path: There _Can_ Be Only One! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Matt

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/TCFCC-Twenty-third-Voyage-of-Sinbad.jpg

Or there can be two!

Two books are up on Kickstarter right now in our They Came From Double Feature: They Came From [CLASSIFIED]! and They Came From the Cyclops’s Cave! – and you can back for either of them, or for both.

Even though it’s a “Double Feature”, there are very easy to find Reward Tiers that are set specifically for [CLASSIFIED]! and Reward Tiers that are set specifically for Cave!, and then the ones that enable you to back for both.

I mean, after all these campaigns, we know how folks like to back projects and we set it up to facilitate that!

In fact, today, I’m going to focus on They Came From the Cyclops’s Cave! specifically, but the ideas in those post could easily be ported over to [CLASSIFIED]! (or They Came From Beneath the Sea! or They Came From Beyond the Grave!).

And when I say that “I’m going to focus”, what I really mean is that I’m going to “borrow” an excellent Kickstarter Update by our Kickstarter Concierge, James Bell, because it is really excellent, and it does what I was intending to do for today – probably better than I could have!

ARCHETYPES FROM THE CYCLOPS’S CAVE!:

Looking through these Archetypes can you see where the inspirations made their impact? Can you think of other examples of these Archetypes in your favorite pop culture fantasy films and tv shows? 

The Champion

4833d081b7860bd228ab6503ae643404_origina

The embodiment of excellence and almost superhuman strength of spirit, Champions rise to the task when circumstances demand a hero to take the threads of fate itself within their hands.

Champions know there’s more to the world beyond their pasts, seeking out chances to fight the good fight, expand their perceptions of reality, and meet new and exciting individuals. However far their journeys take them, a Champion looks forward to the day when the malignant horror that plagues the land is vanquished or the hard-won trophy is in hand, and they can return home victorious.

9943c8c7798e1cc40c2f1858f6274c92_origina
Some of the inspirations behind The Champion.

Looking at some of the inspiration behind The Champion, you can see the seeds of some of the Tropes presented with this Archetype.

Battle Forged: In a past life, your prowess in battle seeped into your soul. Even in this life, you find a certain balance in the middle of a heated fray. When in combat against humanoid opponents, you recognize their fighting style, which grants +1 Enhancement on Aim and Close Combat rolls and the Deadly tag to your attacks. Once per story, you can apply this Enhancement to an encounter with a monstrous foe.

Weapon of Old: No one remembers when the weapon appeared in the stone, but rumors claim that whoever pulled it free would lead the oppressed to victory. Centuries passed, and no other has managed to budge it from its place of rest — except for you. The weapon grants you a +1 Enhancement to either Aim or Close Combat rolls, depending on its shape. When you hold your weapon aloft, you feel the power of the gods coursing through you when you call its name. Once per story, raise your weapon and call its name to gain +2 Enhancement to Might or Dexterity rolls until the scene ends.

The Dreamer

1815750e04143ea9e8dbd0c3ec729b0a_origina

Dreamers are capable of much more than words, and woe to the person that underestimates them. Raised on tales of dashing heroes and vile villains, Dreamers step forward into the world to make a difference, standing their ground when corrupt nobles mock their ideals. Dreamers often become the face of social movements or rise to power as righteous rulers. When the quest challenges a Dreamer’s convictions, they remember that there are no rainbows without rain.

d95f2529fe546ebd3f52128f54dd9f32_origina
Some of the inspirations for The Dreamer

Again, you can see the seeds of the Dreamer Tropes in these inspirational characters.

Inspiring Courage: Your words have a profound impact on those around you. Once per story, speak words of encouragement to rouse the courage of your party in combat. Roll Command + Presence to inspire your fellow adventurers with a +1 Enhancement on all rolls until you gain Focus again in the next round. For each success, the duration of the Enhancement bonus to your party’s combat rolls increases by 1 round.

Power of Friendship: There are few more powerful magics than love and friendship. Nothing is more painful to witness than the death of one of your closest friends or loved ones. Once per story, when your tears fall onto the body of a character whose life slipped away, your heartfelt anguish revives them, heals their Injuries up to Last Ditch Effort, and removes any Condition they might’ve had before their death.

The Inhuman

3157c566b26b541452e7b5073db6fe23_origina

While people from non-human societies may belong to all Archetypes just like anyone else, Inhuman heroes demonstrate their biological perks and the quirks of their cultural upbringing with pronounced clarity, both proud and happy to put their gifts into practice.

Inhumans meet peak performance in environments similar to their homelands, but relish the challenge of surviving against the odds in unfamiliar territory. Dreamers lean on their charisma and Champions their training, while an Inhuman contributes impressive physicality, unique abilities, and raw natural power to their party. Highly adaptable and at times cocky, they are usually the one saying, “Yeah, there’s six of them and one of me. Too bad for them.”

d69fc8161b0b843ab78184ef1ce217a0_origina
Some of the inspirations behind The Inhuman

Some of my favorite characters! You are the Brute Squad, indeed! Again, the Tropes spring from this fertile field…

Let’s Fight Like Civilized Beings: You recognize that your natural gifts put regular humans at a disadvantage. You know you can trounce most, but you want to give people the false hope that maybe they can take you in hand-to-hand combat.Once per story, you trick a character into fighting you, mano y mano, no matter how ridiculously one-sided that fight will be for them. You gain a +1 Enhancement on all rolls during this fight.

Jog the Man’s Memory: You get frustrated by the intricacies of human subtlety and idiom, butyour firm will and imposing presence are excellent for threatening them.Once per story, when questioning an enemy who’s hiding vital information, you may roll Command or Persuasion + Presence (Difficulty 3). If successful, they surrender all information and join your cause without further need to intimidate them. If failed, this ability may be used once more on a different character.

The Puppet

975e43fb9e6314d52dad81e6c4505a7a_origina

An adventuring party’s dark horse is the enigmatic and energetic Puppet. Puppets are beings from mythical realms, mischievous fairies, mechanical constructs gifted from the gods, shapeshifting animals, beings born of wild magic, children of elementals, or chaotic spirits. Sometimes, they join a party because of a lost contest, magical contract, or some other promise that takes them from home. Construct Puppets are discovered, presented, or passed down through a family line. In contrast, magically birthed Puppets are either newborns in the world brimming with curiosity or ancient entities seeking to discover how the mortal realm has changed since their last sojourn. Puppets are brilliant and strange by human standards; their penchant for maintaining a level of entertainment oft comes at the expense of those around them. When committed to a quest, Puppets use a mixture of cunning, trickery, and obscure knowledge to solve the most abstract puzzles.

1bf5e4178feccce4b62854cdd3dba2b8_origina
Some of the inspirations behind The Puppet. And some of them are actual puppets!

I’m not exaggerating when I say that my friends and I reference Bubo from Clash of the Titans at least once a week. Lots of great Tropes that help express the joy of this Archetype.

Mechanical Support: You were built or created to fulfill a specific function before you gained sentience. You’ve expanded your skills beyond your intended purpose, but occasionally, your companions need you to revisit it. During character creation, discuss with the Director the original purpose of your construction to gain an appropriate Enhancement for your character. This purpose can include being the key to the dread king’s treasure vault, seeing through illusions, or even transforming into a flying device.

Where Did You Go?: Combat always gets confusing, but your diminutive size compared to the rest of the party makes it even more so. You can confuse your enemies by slipping behind them and may even cling to their backs. You gain +1 Enhancements related to befuddling or distracting your opponents. Once per story, an attack aimed at you fails to hurt you no matter what. Take heed: If enemies get their hands on you — they’ll throw you.

The Sage

248b04ebd6a98f7f471aed18408b6e7a_origina

Be they agents of the gods, ethereal spirits made flesh, long lived tomb raiders, or street performers with a gimmick, a Sage’s true origins are shrouded in mystery. Many Sages prefer it that way. Sages are scholars, explorers, inventors, and magicians that pursue worldly and forbidden knowledge, explore abandoned temples, and conduct alchemical and arcane experiments.

More than the other Archetypes, Sages understand human nature; they know just how much information they need to reveal to convince would-be adventurers to leave the safety of their hometowns to join them on a perilous quest. The Sage’s mysterious motivations, and the questionable nature their body of work, lead townsfolk to associate the fortuitous appearance of a helpful Sage as harbinger of disaster.

9eb6395bbed29b91a2c13b3f99f302d4_origina
Some of the inspiration behind The Sage

I’m sure the inspirations for this Archetype are numerous, and I love the starting points for the development of this Archetype. I can see these and more in the Tropes for this Archetype.

Dreams Aren’t Like They Used to Be: Sometimes, even the best memory can mix up details of several centuries worth of prophecies. Your unusual thought processes grant you a +1 Enhancement on Enigma rolls. Additionally, once per story, assume Directorial Control to alter an element of an ongoing prophecy, such as the gender, species, or object involved to something more advantageous to the party.

Experimental Devices: Sages have the luxury of time to dabble in different mystical and mechanical theories. There is no better time to experiment than on a quest: You can invent alchemical formulas or useful magical objects — such as eyeglasses to see in the dark or ever-burning torches — to use throughout the story. Once per session, you can spend 1 Rewrite to roll Mysticism or Technology + Cunning or Intelligence in order to craft or enchant an item that allows you to lower a Complication’s severity by 1 for each success rolled, like a bright orb to light the darkness or a cape which protects you from noxious fumes. Failures still reduce those Complications by 1, but also result in an unexpected residual effect of the Director’s choosing, such as a flame retardant oil that turns the equipment invisible when applied or spectacles allowing the wearer to see in the dark while also giving rude commentary.

The Scoundrel

09baf97710d2df882318191537065618_origina

Be wary of your valuables and your heart. Just because the roguish Scoundrel has joined your merry band of adventurers doesn’t mean that you can trust them. Suave, agile, and fearless, a Scoundrel isn’t afraid of breaking a few dozen laws to get what they want. A Scoundrel’s tongue can be as sharp as their blades; their fanciful blade work and charming bravado distract enemies and allies alike. They’ll just as easily sneak into a well-guarded fortress and empty its treasure vaults before dawn as challenge the Inhuman to a drinking contest.

More than just individualistic thugs, Scoundrels are masters of adapting to their environment and improvising when plans go awry. Their flair for the mysterious and challenging spills over into the intriguing, if unethical (and illegal), equipment and poisons they bring. Give Scoundrels enough of a reason to believe that they’ll profit, and you’ll have a devoted friend until the moment of inevitable betrayal. Scoundrels are the best bad company to have, even if their egos get them in over their heads at times.

7ff57fd78d39f73f76c5cce347fb52dc_origina
Some of the inspiration behind The Scoundrel

Not only inspiring the game’s development, but likely inspiring many of my rpg characters over the years. Madmartigan was a template that saw a lot of use at my gaming table, certainly. And how many times have you said, “There’s something I ought to tell you. I’m not left-handed either.”?

But I Do it With Style: While others fight crudely, you do it with style, often incorporating elements from your environment to enhance your chances of victory. Gain a +1 Enhancement on Athletics rolls. Once per session, locate a nearby piece of scenery to add more finesse to your combat action, be it a dangling rope or a nearby box. By successfully rolling Athletics + Dexterity (Difficulty 3), you gain a +2 Enhancement to all combat rolls for the remainder of the scene, as your agility and panache both amaze and trouble your opponents. A failure means the item being used breaks or isn’t want it seems — for example, jumping off a rock troll instead of a boulder.

Sticky Fingers: Once a rogue, always a rogue. Your criminal upbringing has left you with quite the talent for sleight of hand and pickpocketing. Gain a +1 Enhancement on all rolls made to pickpocket or steal. Once per story, you may “accidentally” bump into a nearby character, hug them, or otherwise enter their personal space and steal something from their body, such as a ring of keys, purse, their weapon, or another critical object.

When you start to think of your favorite fantasy movies and TV shows (and other media as well), it’s amazing how you can start to break the characters into these Archetypes. Also, looking at this section, you start to think of characters that you’ve played in the past that drew inspiration from the same sources. I’ve played more than a few Madmartigans from Willow and The Mouse from Ladyhawke, and every cyclops I’ve ever had in a game lament’s their ability to see their own demise in the future.

It’s not just classic fantasy films, either. I mean, Star Wars can be described as Space Fantasy more than hard Science Fiction, and I can slot the characters from the Original Trilogy into these Archetypes pretty quickly. In fact, this may be one of the most perfect games to use to run a Star Wars campaign…

That’s one of my favorite things about the They Came From…! games. They don’t just set up to emulate a genre’s trappings – they’re for playing those genre stories which makes them even more enticing to me.

James notes: On Thursday (the 17th) when we begin week two we’re gonna flip focus to [CLASSIFIED] and treat it as launch day 2.0 – so another opportunity to jump on “from the beginning” with the first manuscript preview for that book.

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Gaydos_M20-The-Operatives-Dossier.jpg
M20 Operatives Guide art by Michael Gaydos

AND ONLY THE MONDAY MEETING:

Yep, it’s me – RichT – again, and in the meeting we discussed the They Came From Double Feature that funded a few days ago, and we’re all thrilled by that! Next, we’re trying to create a supplement via the Stretch Goals that is kind of a bridge between both books in the KS: an 80’s Action Flick version of They Came From.

So, please do back if only to get the PDF for that for free! (Although it’d be great if you got a kick out of either or both of the KSing books, too!)

Related to this ongoing KS, the landing page at theycamefrom.com continues to have folks checking it out, and we heartily recommend that anybody who isn’t quite sure about this whole They Came From…! game line give it a look-see – it’s designed to give folks a one-stop look into They Came From Beneath the Sea! and the darned whole line!

Tip of the hat to our own Dixie Cochran who took the sea monster by the horns and created the page so we’d be ready when the new season of MST3K went live!

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Paul-Tobin-Assassins-02.png
TC: Assassins art by Paul Tobin

March continues to be Cavaliers of Mars month in our year-long Onyx Path10th Anniversary Celebration of all of our game lines!

The 10% (90% off) PDF Sale for Cavaliers of Mars starts tomorrow (or today depending on when you read this), and all month long you can get the traditionally printed Cavs core book and screen at IPR and Studio2 for 50% off!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/4261/Onyx-Path-Publishing/subcategory/8329_31332/Cavaliers-of-Mars

As part of our really jam-packed Twitch schedule this week, see below in the Media section, we have an interview with Rose Bailey, creator of Cavaliers of Mars, scheduled on Tuesday at 4 PM for Cavaliers month.

Just a reminder that one of the many Twitch shows this week, also on Tuesday oddly enough – holy short notice, Batman!, is Eddy Webb and Danielle Lauzon having lunch and crunching the Storypath System. This week at 12 noon on Lunch and Crunch, they’re looking at hacks to the system that powers Scion, Trinity Continuum, They Came From! and more to come!

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Paul-Tobin-Assassins-01.png
TC: Assassins art by Paul Tobin

We’re part of an excellent cause: one of DTRPG‘s four Doctors Without Borders in Ukraine bundles that are up on DTRPG right now: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/389879/Doctors-Without-Borders-Mega-Bundle-1-BUNDLE?src=salepage

Finally, just two historical notes that were bumped from the Reason to Celebrate by pie: Today is the 17th anniversary of the publishing of Werewolf: The Forsaken (WtF indeed!) and on Saturday is the 10th anniversary of publishing the Cavaliers of Mars Quickstart: Onyx Path‘s first new project created just by us! Wow, it really has been:

Ten Years, Many Worlds, One Path!

BLURBS!

Kickstarter!

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Double-Feature-Splash.png

Our very different and very daring They Came from the Cyclops’s Cave! and They Came From [CLASSIFIED]! Double Feature Event funded! Now is the time we will build another new project from Stretch Goals – as well as other fun rewards!

Check it out here!https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/they-came-from-the-cyclopss-cave-and-classified

Onyx Path Media!

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/onyx_pathcast6a.jpg

This week: They Came From Double Feature! In which Dixie, Matthew, and Eddy talk about the current They Came From Kickstarter, doing dives into both CLASSIFIED and Cyclops’s Cave! With a little discussion about the exciting MST3K OPP ad!

As always, this Friday’s Onyx Pathcast will be on Podbean or your favorite podcast venue! https://onyxpathcast.podbean.com/

Onyx Path Media now has its own blog on Tuesdays! We’ll continue posting our highlight of the week here, but Tuesday will be the day to visit if you want to catch up on actual plays, interviews, deep dives, and other assorted Onyx Path media!

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/2-OPPScheduleMar15-21GRAF-1024x576.png

Please check out our attached media schedule for the impressive number of videos on our Twitch channel this week! In particular, keep those eyes open for our Storypath Showcase, where we give an excellent profile of our various Storypath games and how to play them!

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/2-OPPScheduleMar15-21-1024x576.png

MEDIA HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK:

To coincide with our They Came From Double Feature Kickstarter, please enjoy episode one of Red Moon Roleplaying‘s They Came from [CLASSIFIED]! actual play – The Electric Touch! With Matthew Dawkins as Director, co-author of the book Cat Evans as one of the players, and rounded out with two of the Red Moon crew – Mattiaz and Craig – you’ll find a lot to enjoy with this one: https://youtu.be/hDWVdxAc0N0

The Onyx Path News goes live every single week to discuss recent and upcoming releases, dive into some of our most anticipated books, and answer questions from the audience. You can find it on our YouTube channel (click the bell to be informed when we go live!) but if you missed last week’s episode, here it is: https://youtu.be/K5XM79Zjh1k

Come take a look at our YouTube channel, youtube.com/user/theonyxpath, where you can find a whole load of videos of actual plays, dissections of our games, and more. Please subscribe and click the bell icon if you want to be notified whenever new news videos and uploads come online!

Virtual Tabletop!

The first of our official sheets designed for Roll20 are now available!

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/storypath_preview_origin-1-481x1024.png
http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/storypath_preview_hero-385x1024.png

The first of our official sheets designed for Foundry VTTis now available!

As they say:
Direct Link: https://foundryvtt.com
“Foundry Virtual Tabletop is a self-hosted roleplaying
platform with support for hundreds of game systems with modern
features and a developer-friendly API. Foundry VTT is a one-time
purchase where your players connect for free using a web browser.”

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/eric_donner_image-825x1024.png

More VTT offerings and projects will be arriving this year!

A Quantum Leap (A Trinity Continuum: Jumpstart),The Adventures of Teen Tomorrow (A Trinity Continuum: Aberrant Jumpstart),Quantum Entanglement (A Trinity Continuum: Aeon Jumpstart),are all on Astral TableTop.

Also on Astral TableTop is the Secret of Vinsen’s Tomb for Realms of Pugmire!

Check out Astral TableTop for two free projects: Scion 2E: A Light Extinguished and Scarred Lands: Gauntlet of Spiragos and this Dagger of Spiragos module for sale: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/336406/Dagger-of-Spiragos-5e–Astral-VTT

On DrivethruRPG, here is the main filter for all of our current VTT content:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/4261/Onyx-Path-Publishing?filters=0_0_0_45317_0

A few highlights of our platform agnostic DTRPG content:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/309127/Scarred-Lands-Creature-Collection-VTT-Token-Pack
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/317690/Trinity-Continuum-Hunt-for-the-Red-Widow-VTT
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/340327/Trinity-Continuum-Aeon-VTT-Tokens
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/311578/Scarred-Lands-VTT-Separation-Anxiety
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/311580/Scion-2e-VTT-Origin-Signature-Tokens
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/311579/Scion-2e-VTT-Hero-Signature-Tokens

Our Sales Partners!

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/logo.png

We’re working with Studio2 to provide our traditionally printed books out into your local game stores. Game stores can order via their usual distributors, and can also contact Studio2 directly. And individuals can check out our projects via the links below!

Cavaliers of Mars Hardcover & Screen 50% Off at Studio 2:
https://studio2publishing.com/collections/onx-onyx-path-publishing

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/iprlogo.png

Looking for our Deluxe or Prestige Edition books, dice, and screens? Try this link! http://www.indiepressrevolution.com/xcart/Onyx-Path-Publishing/

Cavaliers of Mars Hardcover & Screen 50% Off at IPR:
https://www.indiepressrevolution.com/xcart/Deals-and-Specials/

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/DriveThruRPG.png

As always, you can find Onyx Path’s titles in PDF and PoD versions at DriveThruRPG.com!

Our focus on Cavaliers of Mars in March for the Onyx Path 10th Anniversary Celebration means we’re offering Cavs PDFs for 10% of their usual price for the rest of the month: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/4261/Onyx-Path-Publishing/subcategory/8329_31332/Cavaliers-of-Mars

Amazon and Barnes & Noble!

You can now read our fiction from the comfort and convenience of your Kindle (from Amazon) and Nook (from Barnes & Noble).

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Fiction-Wave-5-1024x382.png

Check out the Trinity Continuum: Aeon novella Dawn in the Kindle store!

On Sale This Week!

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Prometheus-Unbound1.png

Humanity’s heroes arise! Discover more about the Psionic Orders in Prometheus Unbound for Trinity Continuum: Aeon! this Wednesday in PDF and PoD versions on sale on DTRPG!

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/DRE-Jumpstart.jpg

Plus, both the DR:E Jumpstart: Trouble on the Steel Pier, and Titanomachy for Scion, are now available as Amazon PoDs!

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Titanomachy-791x1024.jpg
http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/TC-Assassin-3D-Mockup.png

Remember: the Pre-Order page for Trinity Continuum: Assassins is open on DTRPG! https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/379041

Conventions!

Because dates for physical conventions are subject to change due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, we don’t yet have a list of upcoming physical conventions. Instead, keep an eye out here for more virtual conventions we’re going to be involved with!

Right now, we’re planning our first plans for the 3rd Onyx Path Virtual Con in June. Can we pull it all together a third time? Wait and see!

And now, the new project status updates!

Our full list of projects will be available monthly on our blog! Check out February’s full list report here: http://theonyxpath.com/release-roundup-february-2022

Development Status from Eddy Webb!

(Here are the projects that moved to the next stage of production):

First Drafts

Hunter: The Vigil – Tending the Flame

• Dixie: This stretch goal is going to be a blast, with some new advice for playing at all three tiers of Hunter: The Vigil 2e!

Hunter: The Vigil – Hunter Jumpstart

• Dixie: I’m always excited to see what adventures people come up with to introduce new players to a game, and this one is no exception!

Scion – Path to Apotheosis (was Demigod Scenarios)

• Dixie: We have a newer developer on this, and I am delighted to see what they and Hiromi bring to the table in terms of playing in The World of Scion: Demigod!

Final Draft

TC: Anima – Anima: DLC

• Eddy: Redlines were pretty light — mostly suggestions on clarify things and adding some fun content to Terra Surge. The writers are now talking over ways to build on each other’s drafts, which is always an exciting part!

Post-Editing Development

Exalted – Many-Faced Strangers (Lunars Companion)

• Dixie: It’s always exciting to get toward the end of a Kickstarter, and I think fans will love everything in this book, but especially any new mechanics and backer rewards!

Pugmire – Squeaks in the Deep Jumpstart

Pugmire – Squeaks in the Deep Companion

• Eddy: Both stretch goals whipped back from editing! I’m going to sit on these for a minute until the Squeaks errata comes in, so I can make sure everything lines up. So if you have Squeaks errata you’re sitting on, get it in ASAP so I can get back to work on these!

Art Direction from Mike Chaney!

In Art Direction

• Ex3 Exigents – Trying to wrap up KS art stuff and get things rolling for KS prep.
  • TCF Cyclops Cave/Classified – KS going
  • TC Mission Statements – AD’d

In Layout

• TCFBTG Tales of Depravity Rough layout done, art coming in and getting dropped in.
  • SCION Demigod  – Should see a proof sometime this week.
  • M20 Victorian Mage – Getting files over to Aileen.

Proofing

• TC Terat – Inputting corrections and getting it ready for KS backers.
  • TC Assassins – Wrapping up symbology and character sheet tweaks.
  • Squeaks in the Deep – Errata ending.
  • Paranormalists Handbook – Errata ending.

At Press

• M20 Technocracy Reloaded – Deluxe at fulfillment.
  • Mummy 2e – At fulfillment shipper.
  • Mummy 2e Screen – At fulfillment shipper.
  • Deviant – KS reward shipping now.
  • Deviant Screen – KS reward shipping soon now.
  • Technocracy Reloaded Screen – At fulfillment shipper.
  • WoD Ghost Hunters – At fulfillment.
  • WoD Ghost Hunters Screen – At fulfillment shipper.
  • TC: Aeon Novella: Meridian – PoD proof arrived.
  • Hunter: The Vigil 2e Deluxe files prepping.
  • TCFBTG! Heroes in a World of Horror Cards – PoD proofs coming.
  • They Came From Murder Lake! – PoD proof coming.
  • They Came From Murder Lake Twist Cards – PoD proofs coming.
  • They Came From Murder Lake Quip and Cinematic Cards – PoD proofs coming.
  • TC Panopticon – PoD files uploaded.
  • M20 The Operatives Dossier – PDF out to KS backers.
  • HtV 2 Wallpaper – Going out to KS backers.
  • Legendlore Wallpaper – Going out to KS backers.
  • TC: Prometheus Unbound – PDF and PoD versions on sale this Weds on DTRPG!
  • Trinity Continuum: Assassins pre-order is live on DTRPG.

Today’s Reason to Celebrate!

Happy Pi Day! Pi Day is an annual celebration of the mathematical constant ? (pi). Pi Day is observed on March 14 (3/14 in the month/day format) since 3, 1, and 4 are the first three significant figures of ?. It was founded in 1988 by Larry Shaw, an employee of the Exploratorium. Celebrations often involve eating pie or holding pi recitation competitions. Sure do like me some pie…yuuuummmm!

View the full article