"Severed" discussion

z-Silvestru

For those who wish, I am willing to let people into Severing. I only ask that if you do want in, do it one at a time, either individually or in a small group. smile In other words, one group that would be appropriate would be Neil, Flicker and GMoT. Another would be Timeslip and Long, another Velvet and Revenant - any case where your character would normally be hanging with that character anyway. And please wait until one group is done before joining. Otherwise, I see a clusterfuck happening.

My purpose in doing this is to let others interact with Josh, and Josh and Chloe together. Feel free to put him through the wringer, socially. wink The idea is to give the PCs a feel for him and his relationship to her.

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackThorn:
What about Stormwarden and Sandcaster?
Bring it on. laugh

Also, Waki - GREAT post for Sym. It made me all meepy (and strangely guilty). Remember our conversation about angst? That post was first-rate angst. laugh Well done.

It's been two days since the last post in Severing... does anyone else want in on the fun? If no one posts tonight, the story will move on tomorrow. I don't want to be pushy, but I don't want to leave it hanging open.

Thanks!!

Archived