hi

AceWildcard

Surviving is the most important part, definitely. 🤗 And, yeah, fun can be a little harder to find, sometimes. I've been working on my last semester in college, and for fun I've mostly been hanging out online with some of the folks from the forums, here, since Matt has been kind enough to let us keep running the games we were playing. I've been really cautious about in-person socializing, because while our local vaccine rollout has gone surprisingly well, there are several people in my immediate family who are still high-risk and haven't been able to get vaccinated yet. I miss being able to see my friends. I miss hugs. But it'll be fine.

What kinds of things are you doing to entertain yourself these days?

Also, hi, Matt!

For the most part I working closing shift at work. No one else whom in my position wants to do it, or can it seems. Yet my managers seen that I have been a hard worker, despite my faults and my schedule been consistent for the most part. I been trying to get into a steady two people role play, but it has not been doing well. There always been some sort of problem either on mine or the other's end. I need to work more on my grammar, and writing skills. I been doing a lot of video gaming, but sadly it's been sucked into one game that is a mmorpg/shooter. It's okay, but I been trying to get into a few others games. I have at least finish three games since covid began despite that, but there been a lot of games I been wanting to play that is on my game library that I never played before. Even so I feel at times that playing that particular game is more of a choir then actually having fun. Mostly due to not being able to play with people I know online at the same time. Also something that has recently popped up in a long time is the fact that the place I sign up for table top roleplay's in my area has recently started back up playing games.

The only major thing that I am worried about is the massive raise in rent coming up for the place I am in. I am unsure if I am able to pay it. I think I can, but it's still pretty high none the less. I am trying to look into another place to live, but haven't had much luck on that matter. Then again I been having trouble getting into a new place for the past few years.

• 4 months later...

I am still at the same apartment complex, but with higher rates.  Yet my paycheck has also increase so ti even things out. Yet something has come up which is causing another problem for me. Yet presides that life has been boring and annoying for me at the same time.

Archived