Now this is a bit of quandary

Y.T.

I have openly said there are problems with group fictions and I proposed a story line that may have one. So I would like to know who is interesting taking part in YT's "party". If those who are interested in it want to show the world what happens we can wright about it. If not then well we can just take it as going the way the players want.

Well, on talk to James I have thought this over there will be roughly 10 novas... Some NPCs. I haven't figured them all out yet, and I don't plan on doing so. I would like if other people would take up some of the slack.I do not need a novel here but a few pages worth of story would be fun.

The only NPC I have set in stone is Narcotic Thrust. Who is the closest thing YT has to a civilian friend. Narcotic Thrust is why can feel these days, and well is rather protective of her..Both ways.

Other than that a nova who can wrap. I am not going to set things in stone just now.

Well, anyone have any ideas of what they want or do not want?

YT is a good actress. Not the best int he world but she is good at hiding what is going on in her head. She isn't showing anything of her inner workings to the world. She is nearly imposable to read with psychic or empathic powers. She is one troubled woman.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived