RE: Returning to the world...

Sakurako Hino

Definitely.

E-chan, I was thinking of writing a bit for the Monthly fiction concerning the "after battle".

One aspect of the fight I would like to include is Jager unleashing an area-effect Quantum Leech attack. While it would drain all the novas present, it would have a multiplicative effect against DeathSquad, as Jager would be draining each of the clones (who still have only DS's Q-pool to draw from). I figure this would drain DS dry ,stopping him from making any new clones, leveling the field somewhat even for the attackers.

Okay, I'll let Saimhe get in, then I'll post. I'm going to head to bed shortly here, so I'll be posting in the early afternoon. Promise. ^_^

As for whoever did help in the battle, arrange with eachother what happened. No need to clue me in. The more I the player don't know, the more Sakurako won't know. It'll help me react more realistically.

And perhaps some differing POVs on the battle, and perhaps some minor nit-picking on details in story should help add to it.

Well, I've been out of the loop for a little while. I had planned to have Conduit get "lost at sea" during the battle. I wanted my various personas to take a step down so that I could finish up this semester and then, in my post graduatorial bliss, I could devote some more time to them.

I don't know how to incorporate that into the story. Especially last minute like this. Any thoughts? Since Long is recanting the battle he could mention it. It would explain his absence at the hospital...

Will do E. I should be back...let's check my countdown...36 days 17 hours and 6 minutes. I thought about having him wash up on some beach. I'll have to think about it though.

Long-If you want, you can describe Conduit's disappearance. All with the creativity and what not. You don't have to. It can be brought up in some other way. I'm not too picky smile

That's good with me.

If you need anything from me PM me. I'll be in and out of contact the next 4 weeks, but I'll be sure to atleast check my Messages every now and then.

I have a few term papers that I've been slacking on. And an Experiment that is very labor intensive. So it looks like I'll be pretty busy the next couple weeks.

Don't worry. We'll take care of ya.

Next time though, wear some floaties. ~.^

I'll be sure to PM ya or Typhoon can PM ya when we're ready to come to your rescue. If you have any ideas for it, let us know too.

Ideas can be shared all around, and I feel like giving Sakurako a success instead of failure after failure.

Something that should be noted is that Conduit wants his charachter to remain off the scope for a while. Which of course is kinda difficult when the parties involved can find him rather quickly and easily. Psychic Link Long to him and let Long see through his eyes, Long could be there in a flash, then carry him to the surface...

Those were my thoughts E. I was thinking about this today, instead of doing homework, and came to the same thoughts. With so many powerful minds, it would be easy to track him.

I also thought about that saying, I'll slap you into next week. Maybe Conduit actually got slapped so hard he went into next week. :P or not.

Also he has permanent bodymorph. Being made of metal has some advantages.

• 1 month later...

Well, looks like I'm finally ready to come back. It took me a while, with all the Graduation activity and setting up my summer the way I wanted it, but I'm ready.

I thought about postponing Conduits return until after the 28th. With all the activity in Ibiza and time being stopped it might be easier to wait. I'm sure some of you have fictions and postings related to the event. And when Conduit comes back he can say, "What the hell happened? I can't ever leave you guys home alone!"

Samhra-You had mentioned psychically locating Conduit. I'm up for that. She could mention it to interested parties and a coordinated effort could be made.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Okay, first we need the means of contact. Second I, Long, and Typhoon will rally for the rescue. If anyone else wishes to join, sweet. Conduit, you do though have control ofer the story that will ensue. Oh, and it's time to move this conversation to a new thread. For planning. ^_^

Archived