Dungeons & Dragons: Cutie Marks & Dragons

Matt

Inline blocks: 
Stay Informed
Dragon+
Synopsis: 

Fandoms collide with the My Little Pony Crossover Collection—the first expanded universe of My Little Pony mashup characters! Crossover Collection Cutie Marks & Dragons set combines the My Little Pony form with designs inspired by the worlds of Dungeons & Dragons. Set includes five figures, each inspired by an iconic class of D&D characters. These 4.5-inch ponies wear soft, removable outfits and come in collectors' packaging.

Set also comes with an exclusive D20 die and illustrated Dungeon Master's screen. These crossover accessories are awesome collectors' items for roleplayers and DMs. Turn the stories you know on their tails with the My Little Pony Crossover Collection!

Features:

• CUTIE MARKS & DRAGONS: Includes five 4.5-inch pony figures with soft outfit pieces and two outfit accessories. Each figure's unique look and Cutie Mark is inspired by an iconic D&D character class.

• EXCLUSIVE D20 DIE: Oversized d20 with My Little Pony-inspired iridescent pink design and iconic Dungeons & Dragons ampersand logo is a great addition to any roleplayer's dice collection.

• CUSTOM DUNGEON MASTER'S SCREEN: 4-panel DM screen features exclusive illustrations by artist Leesha Hannigan on one side, and an introduction to the ponies on the other.

Where Can I Buy It?

Available for preorder at Hasbro Pulse. Also available at Dorkside Toys and Big Bad Toy Store.

Image thumbnail: 
prod_mlpxdnd_0722img_0.png
Image left: 
prod_mlpxdnd_0722img.png
Banner: 
header_mlpxdnd_0722img.jpg
Game type: 
Release date: 
10/01/2020
Price ($): 
USD59.99
Synopsis Title: