Vignette Feedback

Kirby1024

Ok then. I'd like to add a disclaimer on my own story then. I wasn't trying to create any in character stuff. I didn't bring the specifics of my story into the OpNet cuz I didnt' want to be stepping on peoples toes and I hope it isn't coming across that way. That someone else did it is all on them. I kind of feel nervous about having Lemmy say anything now because it'll look like I'm trying to tell other people how the world is supposed to be.

I wish I'd known that Preston's post was linked to this story BEFORE I started posting. I was under the impression it was a random news byte that others could contribute to in their own ways instead of being linked to a specific, ironclad event. :P Now I'm beginning to feel like there's no way to reconcile the stuff I've had Vixen find out with the way this event played out in the story.

Asides from that it was a good story. About the one problem I think there was with it was that I think the Directive would have been a better fit. They're woefully underexposed in the posts on this web board and it would be more believable to have them pull a raid in a country that's unfriendly to Project Utopia. However, that's not really a problem with the story per se so much as the environment in which it's been posted, so - good job. smile

Sorry, but Preston thought it was such a good story, he couldn't stop himself. It fit so well into his bailwick. Actually, Vixen's response to the whole situation was very good, or so I thought.

In the final analysis, I hope I didn't step on Lemmy's toes.

Archived