A Pre-Pitch Poll

Jeremy

A Pre-Pitch Poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which Campaign?

• The Persephone Extraction
    • Way of the Wicked

Well, I'm finally considering being the GM again for once. This time, I'm going to pick a pre-written campaign and run with one of the two following options...

The Persephone Extraction
They are so old they cannot remember their names. They are pale, spindly things, with hollow eyes, and long fingers that scuttle like cave-spiders. They are strong – immensely, inhumanly strong – but act like old, arthritic people, shuffling along painfully, conserving their strength for when they need it. They are fast – terrifyingly, breathtakingly fast – but they move slowly, cautiously, fearfully. Their fear outweighs their preternatural gifts; for centuries, survival and control have been their watchwords, their overriding goals. We must not die, they whisper in the dark, even though they can no longer recall what it is to live.

And if the world must die so they can live, so be it.

Basic Concept: Spies saving the world from a conspiracy of ancient evil vampires!

System: Night's Black Agents. "Night’s Black Agents brings the GUMSHOE engine to the spy thriller genre, combining the propulsive paranoia of movies like Ronin and The Bourne Identity with supernatural horror straight out of Bram Stoker. Investigation is crucial, but it never slows down the action, which explodes with expanded options for bone-crunching combat, high-tech tradecraft, and adrenaline-fueled chases."

Way of the Wicked
The Kingdom of Talingarde is the most noble, virtuous, peaceful nation in the known world. Herein is the story of how you burned this insipid paradise to the ground. It's only fair. They burned you first.

Basic Concept: Villains game! Way of the Wicked has been set up to help provide cause for everyone to work together and not backstab each other. ...At least until the endgame...

System: Pathfinder

What's your pleasure, people?

They both sound fun. Full disclosure, I've played the Way of Wicked up through the end of the prison break...but it's been so long I don't remember any specifics, other than that there's a prison break.

Night's Black Agents is not a system I'm familiar with, but it seems like it fits my groove.

Archived