WS OOC

WS ST

Bannon had a good idea. So good, I stole it.

Game, Friday - Vignette not at the game, solo
Post-game celebrations: Bunnee's with the others, in fact, she'll be there first, holding their usual table.

Early-Mid Saturday Morning: free
Late Saturday Morning: free
Saturday Afternoon: Meeting at Bannon's barn - setting up the string board, chilling out, bonding.  
Saturday Evening: Hanging out and chilling with Jase

Sunday Morning: Lilly's self-defense class
Sunday Afternoon: Powers practice
Sunday Evening: Super Depressed Lilly and group hangout

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#BannonHasGoodIdeas

Game, Friday - Vignette at the game, events uncertain

Post-game celebrations:  <Uncertain, Maybe Family Time>
Late Friday Night: <Curfew>

Early-Mid Saturday Morning: <Blessed Sleep>
Late Saturday Morning:  <Dance Class, Busy>
Saturday Afternoon:  'Coke, Conspiracy & Crazy'. Cass's Crusade shall Cascade Catastrophically over Crooked Cook Conspiracies!   
Saturday Evening:  <Uncertain>

Sunday Morning:  <Busy.>
Sunday Afternoon:  'Why Confine The Danger To A Room?'  Cora will be there randomly exploding herself all over the field.
Sunday Evening: <Curfew Maybe>

Yeah, I'll be able to run two interims at most efficiently. So the afternoon fics will likely be it.

Cade's availability

Game, Friday- Vignette at the game

post-game- likely celebrating at bunnee's with everyone.

Saturday morning- Working of Mr. Bannson

Saturday Afternoon- free, up for anything

Saturday Night- free, up for anything

Sunday morning- work for Bannson, Church

Sunday Afternoon- Free for anything

Sunday night- family movie night maybe.

• Nina pinned this topic

So, at this point it's probably best to simply write Devin and Mari (even though she's an NPC and obviously doesn't count) out of anything plot related if it involves Clara or Clara is present, until she apologizes.

Whether she thinks Devin deserves one, or not at this point isn't even relevant.  If she at least made an effort, he'd certainly apologize too.  I'm kinda done dealing with the prideful brick wall of 'say anything we want to any PC and not apologize for it because plot will force them to hang around'.

At this point I would rather not associate or even play the game than keep dealing with this level of drama.  It seems Clara and Lona can't go 12 minutes without a boyfriend problem, parent issue, attempted rape, emotional trauma, end of the world, etc... where do these two even find time to breathe?  The game has become oversaturated with their issues and doesn't really seem to include much of the other twelve players and their lives anymore.  It's plot, then go to Bunnee's and see what new horror befell Ginger Snaps and Polly Prozac in the last [checks watch] six hours.

Just because a leg is healed or a boyfriend is called to give them a ride to the camp site doesn't negate previous behavior.  Devin's a shit, we get it, but the character has done more and been more all-inclusive than most of the other PCs and never once has the concept of 'kick this person out of the group if they don't like something' ever, or would it ever, be part of the PCs arsenal.  These games are supposed to be all inclusive, drama and all, and Clara's attack was simply a 'my way, or leave' comment and I was stuck there having to deal with it because the GM didn't want us wandering off.

I'm sure the rest of you see it differently, and that's fine.  You can post a million replies under this pleading your case.  That's fine to.  I've stated my expectations so fume and foot stomp all you like.  I won't lose sleep.

I'm kinda done with always being the one who has come back take every side of the blame.

Examining the source of the in-character rancor - because frankly, that's all I care about at present:

Devin said - 

"...when we're trying to work we're either fighting or up in someone's shit."  The local authority issue said calmly.  "This isn't friendship, guys, maybe we should all go our separate way and just do our thing."

To which Clara responded - 

"And for 'this isn't friendship', you noticed, huh? Shocking that people you've bullied for years aren't lining up to be your best bud the moment you decide you need a social change of pace. Welcome to life. People get upset, people aren't at their best when they're scared and stressed and the world is just being crazy. Go your own way if you want, Devin - and please, for the love of God, take Marissa with you. "

Within the context of each character's frame of reference, both of them were 'right'.  Devin was expressing discontent at the way people seemed to just dissolve into dramatics or go do their own shit rather than focusing on teamwork - expressing it in his own way, which wasn't the most diplomatic or even the most helpful of ways.  On the flipside, Clara didn't tell Devin to 'go away', she told him 'if you want to, go away', then added a bitchy comment about Marissa into the mix.  Because teenagers.

All of this is perfectly valid inter-character dynamics.  As is Devin being an unfair prick to everyone else over Clara's remarks, and as is Clara's position that she was perfectly justified in making them (though perhaps on calm reflection less bitchily - she is supposed to be smarter than Devin :D ).  Attempts to deus ex machina a friendship are not going to work and only create OOC friction, simply because both writers are invested in their character's development - as they should be.  Fine, all the characters have the Shine.  I would feel the same if someone said "No, Jason is not allowed to act that way.  He has to be sweetness and light to the group members, because plot."

The action in the woods, I believe, should have gone some way towards repairing the rift.  Sure, Devin's still gonna Devin - but he saved Cora, stood by Jase, and was a Big Damn Hero.  Likewise, Clara showed up along with everyone else to help when the Awesome Foursome were in trouble. As the characters reflect over the weekend following, that should be part of their reflection.  It's not an immediate Damascus Road moment where they go "OMG, we're totes besties now!", because that's narratively poor.  But people's actions will sink into dense teenage minds and over time, form part of the overall story of how they came to be friends, rather than hostages of a plot suffering Stockholm Syndrome together.

TL;DR - Let it happen organically and within the characters own power.

As a personal note:  I would like it if people could separate OOC and IC.  Jason ripped into Cora with more venom and acidity than Marissa or Devin have ever used.  This was well-roleplayed through by everyone there - people reacted as they would do: anger, shock, tears, arousal (Marissa) etc.  Cora's player turned the emotional energy into a drive to prove that green-eyed bastard wrong, and she is doing so by stages, which is good to see.  It was all done in-character, and is adding to the story. 

I'm not going to foot stamp.  It is not my or anyone's place to make demands.  All I can ask is that writers collaborate rather than let IC boil into OOC and back to IC.  It taints the game.  Personally, that's all I care about. 

Do not begin any more Interim threads until I can sort out the ramifications of Bannon's post.

Those still in bunnee's may post if you wish but not past leaving the diner.

Sean's thread may continue since they will be leaving town early and none of them are immediately suspects.

I am, and will be through Friday, not going to be available much but i will try to get something this evening (after 6 - 7 pacific)

The spoiler from Nina's Fury posts says..

"ok at this moment you may recommence your posts. anyone with law enforcement ties or hospital will learn of Liam Days "accident" in the morning. The Sheriff will go out to Lona's home in the morning to speak with her. if she is not there he will simply ask her mother to either call when she is back or bring her down to the station."

Hope that helps

there has been a lot of drama lately. I have even been the cause of some of it.

the way people play their characters is not something i am going to dictate. and It is not within my power to do anything about how players act outside of the game. however what happens inside a game needs to stay in the game. you are people playing these character, like or dislike the other players don't project what happens in game onto the player outside and don't project your personal feelings outside into actions in the game.

as you can see I am reluctant to remove anyone from the game. I did that once and have regretted it ever since. the only  reason i will remove someone is if i find that a player is intentionally sabotaging or disrupting the game. some of you may think that this has already happened and are questioning my judgment and that's ok too. but in the end for better or worse that judgement for my games is my call.

Like wise I will not try to stop anyone from leaving. i may offer advice or not, but i don't have all the answers most of you have been doing this a lot longer than i have.  each and everyone of you are adults and you know what it is that you want and need out of these games if you arn't getting it then I understand wanting to leave and i am not going to stp you though i will look upon it as a failure on my part.

also imo there has been a lot of bad behavior outside of the game... some of it caused by actions inside games some of it is just bad behavior being perpetrated under the guise of joking. everyone here is an adult and picking and bullying is not adult behavior and being on the internet is not an excuse for acting like an ass. and before everyone points there finger at one person, don't, because there are several people here who do this or join in when it is done. I can't make any of you stop but i can ask you to tone it down and think of the other person as a person instead of a pixle.

I'm personally glad that you will be remaining in the game, Dave, and hope that you'll at least consider side threads with my character.

On Nina's concerns regarding bullying:
I know I'm guilty of taking the piss at times - if anyone takes personal issue with how I poke fun or tease, please understand that the intent is not bullying.  If anyone does feel I'm picking on them too much, please address me in PM, let me know  it's causing you upset, and I will tone it down.  It's usually meant in good fun.

Yeah, I've said that before, too.  It doesn't happen.  They don't talk to you, they whine to Nina like she's a babysitter and not a grown woman with more important shit to worry about in her life.

Side fics with Bannon are not easy to make happen.  I said not easy, not impossible.  Neither of the Jauntsens are comfortable around a guy who takes murder and bloodletting as casual as Jason does.  He's like that friend at a party where everyone is getting on and having a good time and he brings out a gun.

Suddenly everyone isn't cool with the idea of a gun.  They tell him to put away but he just wants to shoot something. The party isn't fun anymore, the vibe is ruined and people just wanna go.  That's how they feel around him.  He's self destructive and no one knows what he's really capable of... the twins don't wanna be around him and take that chance.  You watched Hannibal, thought it was a great show, wanted to play 'that guy' we've all done it.  Marissa won't want to be around a man capable of doing to people what Jason did to another human being (for fear of it happening to her).  She's mean, not murderous.  Devin isn't going to trust his sister be around a guy like that.  He got pissed and broke a dude's nose... he couldn't imagine someone doing that to his sister.

The party scenario could easily be applied to the twins.  They poison the air, make it unfun.  That's why I'm not having them show up to anymore parties.  You guys win, I still get to enjoy playing my PCs the way I want to and allow them to develop on a path of my choosing.  You guys get to indulge in all the deviant social behavior, rape, and attempted murder you like, all while not having to deal with a few mean words.  Everybody wins.

It's not negotiable at this point.  Where Nina takes the story, I'll be a part of the plot.  Don't expect a hello, just expect my characters to move in a direction according to that plot.  I don't need your approval and I'm not looking for permission.  You wanna hash out plot stuff?  I'll be reading.  When you're done, I'll continue moving the plot.  Don't waste your time with my PCs.  You won't get an answer.  You wanna be buddy-buddy, you have each other.  Knock yourselves out.

I enjoy writing.  I don't enjoy you.  This is my only outlet for stress out here and if I have to remove the human element from it in order to unwind from what I have to deal with here, that's what I'll do.

Point of fact, I was attempting to deconstruct the 'Hannibal' trope using more realistic depictions of psychopathy as it is currently being understood.  I know I make a shit-ton of jokes and references in Discord, but Jason is not a 'Hannibal'.  He suffers no compulsion to kill (or eat) people, nor is he self-destructive, wanting to be caught.

What he is is a teen with certain genetic predispositions combined with a deformity of the brain that makes empathy an intellectual exercise rather than instinctive, and fear and genuine remorse impossible.  He can 'regret' things on an intellectual level - "That was stupid of me"  "that was hasty"  "That was not my intention." - such as with Lona's hurt feelings over what he did. 

Genetically he has a preponderance of 'warrior' genes that govern aggressive responses to attacks, semi-activated by neglect and abandonment and now, with danger looming, activating and expressing more forcefully with no pre-limbic system to cut in and soften the aggressive reactions with fear or remorse responses.   It is why he stood and fought the smilodon, and the Coochisaurus, rather than leave friends to the beasts.  It's also why he viciously battered a man for attacking his friend. He is capable of caring for people, even loving them - he would never do to a friend what he did to Liam.  Hell, he wouldn't even do that to an 'undeserving' stranger (someone who didn't attack him or a friend first).  He has a code of conduct which he adheres to.

What I'm attempting to do is show his journey from someone who is at a crossroads that could lead to his being a real monster, seeking guidance from his older, wiser NPC friend in learning control (and hopefully the PCs will be part of that journey too, but I'm not leaving it all up to them :P ) so that whilst he will never be normal, he will at least be able to function as a part of the whole.  As Hank implied, Jase has control right up to the point he takes his foot off the brake pedal, and then there's just too much gas.  He is currently learning to control the gas pedal.

Now this wordy explanation is not me saying "you're wrong and you have to change your mind".  And lord knows the Jauntsens are completely justified in their fears, because they don't know any of this shit.  Not about the code, not about psychopathy, not about the help he's seeking.  My purpose here is to present, OOCly for everyone, what I am trying to achieve, and let them decide OOCly whether they want their characters to be part of that.  And also solicit suggestions!  If anyone has a suggestion for how I could better express this story arc, or for fics involving it, I'm all ears in PMs.

That's part of why I brought it up here: to show the collaborative process and how it can (dare I say should) work.  Fuck knows I can talk for bloody ages about my characters and how they could / would / might interact with other people's.  :D

(No, not saying everyone is clueless.  Just saying that there is a process and it can work.  That is all.)

for a bunch of writers communication is not a strong point with anybody in this group.

I will admit dave that until you said what you said last night I didn't fully understand what you were doing but after you wrote that i could see it and where you had been doing it. its there you just have to want to see it. if you had made that explanation from last night in a simple post people would have had some thing to latch on to and go ok yeah I can see what he is doing instead. what you got was he is just being and asshole because he wants to be an asshole. I even felt that way myself we talked about that.

If gdp had really shared what he had planned with Bannon with what he wrote up there, instead of the brief discussion we had  I probably wouldn't have said for to go for it.  not be cause its a bad idea it is a good but because I am not the best person to gm something like that. and I didn't realize that it was going to be his centerpeice. I'm not really sure he did either at the time.

but all of these explanations and communication would have gone a long way toward quelling the drama i think.

And i am not saying that all of the drama is caused by dave. miscommunication and attitude is a problem alot of us have here.

34 minutes ago, Nina said:

I didn't realize that it was going to be his centerpeice. I'm not really sure he did either at the time.

More or less, yeah.  I didn't know all the stuff about the condition that I do now, and as I started reading up on genetics and psychiatric journals to help with the verisimilitude I kind of fell down the rabbit hole.  Apologies, Nina. :) Tis interesting, at least, right?!  ;)

Now I'm going to address something else I've been mulling over:

Real life vs Stories

Specifically - the sense of characters with grandeur, greatness, call it what you will.

Mala made a point several times last night about 'enacting emotional labor' when dealing with abusive people  And in the Really Real World, she is dead right.  Bang on target.  Do not have those people in your life - they are not your baggage to carry.  If they happen to be a friend or relative, and you believe that you might be able to help them, then I applaud your courage and hope you're right. 

But usually, I walk the other direction from obnoxiously abusive, bitchy people, even when those I consider friends who are also friends with the obnoxious type say things like "Oh, that's just her way."   My basic reaction is 'Nope, not my baggage to carry'.

I also walk the other direction from tightly wound, emotionally uptight, repressed people.  Or at least keep them at arms length.  They might be decent folks, but they are not my preferred company despite me having that very British ability to be sociable to anyone (whilst plotting to steal their country.  The Empire will rise again!  *shakes fist*)

I would also likely be very wary around anyone I knew was capable of extreme remorseless violence.  And I say that as someone familiar with violence.

The point to this is that NONE of that makes a good story.  No-one wants to read about the genius psychopath whose friends found out what he was and abandoned him, letting him sink deeper into alienation.  That shit is just depressing, happens all the time, and has no grandeur to it.

Nobody wants to read about the bitchy mean girl who nobody tried to sympathise with, who eventually goes on to have a miserable shitty life making life shitty and miserable for everyone she's around.  That happens every fucking day.  Yawn.  Mundane.

Nobody wants to read about the uptight chick who ended up ODing on pills because no-one tried to get her to loosen up and see that the world's chaos is a good and beautiful thing.  I mean... Shit.  That is a terrible story.  That's like getting to the point where Westley dies in Princess Bride and realising that yes, Humperdink IS gonna win, because this is the really real world and dicks win all the time.  Only unlike in the movie, there is no continuation past that depressing point.

We are writing a story here.  What kind of story do you want to read?  Sure, in real life 'enacting emotional labor' to tolerate the damaged bully is not something anyone has to do, because not everyone has that spark of sacrifice or grandeur - and also because in real life, lets face it, the damaged bully probably won't improve.  In a story, that can be whatever we want it to be.  Let the greatness flow.

Just my two cents on the matter.

Dave, it's not the job of anyone else to run after you or your characters. You could have talked about your story arc with people at any time, most especially after the behavior of the twins started causing issues. I did come to you, multiple times, about ways to bridge the gap between Clara and the twins. You accused me of trying to "steal your character's only powers" and then continuously belittled Clara and eventually made an OOC demand that Clara apologize for agreeing with Devin. I suppose that is a kind of communication, but not the kind I'm going to constantly throw myself in front of. 

I made an effort and got socially smacked in the face for it. That's not okay. And yeah, I've talked to Nina about issues because talking to you, trying to work things out OOCly not only didn't go anywhere, but you were rude and aggressive on top of that. You wouldn't put up with how you treated me coming at you from someone else, so why should the rest of us put up with it from you? Why do you get to dish out and then throw a hissy fit when it comes back to you for behavior you have previous listed out as being totally unacceptable to you?

As for the "I didn't ask you to change anything" that was thrown around last night, that's not the point. Constantly having to deal with your passive-aggressive or just aggressive comments in Discord is exhausting. It makes me want to avoid the game in general because who wants to constantly deal with that? You have a plot arc for the twins. Great. That plot arc literally requires the people that have been abused by them to continue willing letting them abuse them more because Marissa has issues. Without having hashed that out beforehand with more than just Bannon, why should the rest of us have to be able to read your mind and think that's fun? Either that or put up with constant OOC put-downs of our characters because they stand up for themselves in the face of abuse and aren't trained suicide hot-line operators - the parallel you made last night?

You made abusive characters. You put in a history of abuse of the other PCs in the game. Then you had issue with Clara because she told Devin to go if he wanted to go (his own words) and to take his sister that constantly belittles people with him. You turned this into an OOC fit because....honestly, from where I'm sitting because these are two characters are tied up in your head in a way that has you hopscotching IC and OOC when people aren't willing to run after them with hugs and hot chocolate and a willingness to be emotional punching bags. When that didn't happen you pinned the blame on that to the PC in the game most outspoken against the abusive words the twins use to push everyone away. 

The other PCs have no reason to do so. One could have been written in before hand, but you didn't talk to cast at large. The twins could've had some thicker skins on taking some flack for their words, the same thing you keep hammering on for Clara. You rag on her for "listening to the words and not seeing her actions." And yet, Clara's actions have been ignored and you've demanded actions from her for her words (which still floors me since her words at that point were agreeing with Devin). Clara being there for the twins is immaterial because she said they were abusive. Or told them to go ahead and got if that's what they wanted when they had just said that's what we should all do. Or told them not to talk to her if they were just going to constantly put her down every time they did. You've created a rather steep double-standard from your expectations for how people see/interact with your PCs and your view and comments on my PC. Clara's actions don't matter because she calls the twins out on their words.

To Bannon's point about story vs. Real Life:
I don't want to tell that story with my character. I do deal with it enough in my really real world with children in my care that it is emotionally exhausting to have to chase after a fictional version of it - most especially when, after the whole thing has caused issues, the player is rude and aggressive about it. That doesn't feel like telling a story then. It feels like being told that everyone else's character is to be an unpaid therapist, emotional punching bag, and general doormat because that's what one player wanted. Dave says we all could have come talked to him. By that same logic, he could have come talked to me when Clara and the twins really started to have issues. I did go to him, and he put me down for it. There is a lot of "standing on the hill, expecting everyone else to climb to him" coming from Dave. He could have reached out when his two characters became a hugely disruptive element to the game. Instead, he threw an OOC fit about my character because she told his characters to do what they'd just said. Because she's not willing to ignore their abusive behavior...just because?

To Nina about being a GM:
From my experience as a storyteller, boundaries are key. Set up your expectations of what kind of characters you are looking for in your game (tone, genre, Big Damn Heroes or Gritty Heroes), that sort of thing, beforehand. Set out your expectations of the behavior of your players and how you plan to handle conflict. You are the authority here and likely in the course of the game you'll have to exercise that authority, which includes what actually happens when players violate the boundaries you have set up. You're saying that you won't ask players to leave the game because you regretted it once. What that translates to without other means of control, is that when there is conflict whomever can exhaust, intimidate, or socially out-punch the others wins. So the largest personality(ies) among your player-base have the option of dominating all the others because you will not exert authority over them. When those more intense personalities have conflict, it boils over into everything without clear direction and boundary enforcement by you. Without consequence, there will be times that any given person simply won't behave and will make the game unpleasant for others. And the more conflict-averse, quieter players will leave the area of play if it happens enough because who wants to be constantly stressed out over fictional crap?

I'm not saying booting people from the game is the only way to stop this. That is one tool and the most extreme one because it just removes the player without any other recourse. Other boundary-enforcement can be making the player and their characters sit out the game for time to get them to cool off (this could be a certain amount of real-world time, a number of threads, some combination of the two: can't be in threads that begin from now to then). Another idea is asking them to write a particular breakthrough with their character to speed up the resolution of problematic behavior: Marissa learning how to talk without being a catty bitch, dictating that I must give Clara Empathy and ramp down her stress level by some measure (getting her laid or killing Etienne in a "freak car accident", let's say), or asking Bannon and Dawn to run a storyline about adjusting Jase's brain at least a little so he starts feeling to curb his hay-hook responses to things. Players will likely grumble, some may even say "nope, make me do that and I'm scrapping the character, maybe the whole game". :shrug: It's still your game and you can still say "the character is too disruptive as-is/doesn't fit the game I want to run/is irritating the hell out of me to the point that I'm avoiding running the game to avoid dealing with that character, I'm requiring you to adjust". Another way of dealing with things is to tell players in conflict via characters "figure it out or you're both out, I'm sick of this shit". Put them in the "get along" shirt and let them sink or swim together. Either way, the game smooths out. 

Honestly, after this, I'm debating have players in my games put a blurb at the bottom of their character sheet about their intended character arcs. Seems like it would go a long way to collaboration over conflict in games. I actually really like that idea, as it also signposts for those that don't want to be involved in story arcs that deal with certain material to be able to opt of deep connections to those characters until that arc is resolved. I know some players don't want to deal with extreme violence, themes of abuse, or sexual story arcs, just to name a few that crop up more regularly than others.

As for the specific issues between the twins and Clara, at this point I'm at a loss. I've suggested several ideas to Dave that got rather aggressively rejected without any attempt at figuring out an acceptable adjustment to my suggestion or any other actual resolution. The two statements from him that I can recall were "ignore what they say" (which is "just take the abuse and run after them anyways" to my point of view) and "Clara's ghosted so it doesn't matter". Neither of these are a compromise and neither actually solve the issue. I'm not willing to go back to Dave in any private correspondence at this point because I'm tired of being aggressed at over abusive characters. I'll talk here and see if something can be hashed out, or I'm willing to go through a mediator on Discord. 

For clarification, here is the teleportation conversation.  I'm such meany... it's so obvious how cruel I am...

Mala: Hey, I had an idea to help with party unity. I was going to switch out one of Clara's Favored Aptitudes from Vitakinesis since it doesn't fit her well and there's at least three other people with it (including two with it as primary). I was thinking of giving her Teleportation and talking with Nina about making it erratic and out of her control. This would create a good situation for her to need Devin's help. That would help her get over her animosity (and have to swallow her pride quite a bit) and give Devin an additional way to show the group that he really is both trying to help and not the jerk he's been before. Does that sound interesting to you?

Dave: Nope. You already have Quanta. Teleportation is Devin's thing, to the point where it's the the only power he has or will have.  Frankly, Clara already has Quantakinesis, despite it only supposed to be owned by a single player (Cora) who called it in the begining. Quanta and teleportation are the two 'special snowflake' powers, you already have one, personally, I don't think you need both. Instead of stealing my powerset to make amends, just make amends. If Clara can't do that, then fine, at this point I'm pretty much treating her like she's invisible anyway. He and Marissa have packed thier bags and I've let Nina know as such. If you don't want people leaving or separating from the group, quit kicking them out.

Mala: Wow. Um, I was trying to be nice. I'm fine not having teleportation and Nina is the one that said to send her three power choices ignoring any previous "called" ones. So that's what I did. The idea was just one way to try to mend fences between the characters to save Nina a headache she specifically didn't want to deal with. Chill the eff out.

Dave:  That was my nice.

Mala: Then you suck at it.

Dave:  I stated a complete, honest opinion. I did it without name calling or cussing. It's not sugar coated, but laid bare for easy interpretation.

Mala: That's not 'nice'. But whatever, dude. I'm not invested enough in you to care at this point.

Dave: Fair enough.

Lets start wrapping up the interims please and do not start anymore. you have til friday.

GDP if you want to do the training sunday interim you may but start it today and it will close on friday

also give me a yes or no if you are still playing. and that is just a yes or no please

thank you

Yes, with regards to playing.

And aight - I shall start the Training Fic today.

There was going to be a small one between Lona and Jase, but that should be easily and quickly done as it is just the two of us.  Assuming Dawn is still up for that fic, are we clear to proceed with that too, Nina?

Yes.

Also, midterms this week and the children's show opens, plus work. I owe some of you posts and info (not just in this forum), and I apologize. I've been trying to get to them, but my brain and energy are tapped. I promise I haven't forgotten, and if things move past the point where I might reasonably be involved, I completely understand. I will not be upset! I am going to do my best to address them all in the next 48 hours though, and thank you all for being so patient. I really appreciate it!

Archived