OOC thread

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys, you may have noticed that I'm posting with the twins as if they were one character instead of two.  It saves me time and sanity.  If you read them both in the same post, the account I post with largely irrelevant.

At the moment I'm just alternating between Summer and Autumn, as they're almost always together.  Point being, just because I posted with Summer doesn't mean you have to reply to Summer... just reply and I'll have one or the other reply.

Just talk to them and ignore the account I post with.  The exception being, obviously, that if the twins are separated I'll post with their proper personas.  So if Starsign and Summer Solstice are out clubbing while Autumn Solstice and Columbian are in the lab doing research on an alien terror, I'll post separately to avoid confusion.

at the bottom of your post is a menu for options under which you can hide the post. just hide the wrong post and re-post  a copy and paste version with the right account.

make sure you copy the one you want to post before you hide it though

Don't worry, we all do it at some point, some of us multiple times a day.

It's fixable.

1. Copy your post.

2. As the Artsmythe account in the lower left hand side of your post will will see three options: 'Quote', 'Edit', and 'Options'.  Click options and hide your post.  Make sure you've copied it, because once you hide it, only Justin can see it.

3. Paste your post in a new box. (Do not hit 'Submit Reply')

4. In the lower left hand corner of the text box you will see three options again.  One will be a drop down box that says 'Artsmythe' the a slider that reads 'Notify me of replies' and a second slider that reads 'Hide'.  Go to the drop down and you will see that your name and your alternante account are both listed.  Select the name you wish to post under and then verify it's selected, then hit 'Submit Reply'.

The post, even though you posted with you Artsmythe account, should be posted as your Doctor Psypher account.  Easy-peasy.  Most of us usually write our posts as our main accounts, then switch the name to the alternate account right before we actually post it.

So we don't end up with a million posts just to walk through a door, please assume that the twins are following along with whatever the party consensus is.  They're there to save the city, so they won't be hanging back and doing nothing.  I just wanna avoid taking up time with 'they walk through the door', 'they look for clues', and relatively unnecessary actions that should be a given.

Unless specifically addressed, assume they're with the party and 'toeing the line'.  If it comes to an RP event or an action scene I'll step up for them.

Just so I'm clear, how is Colombian aware he's being met with doubt and suspicion?

No one has really voiced any of that besides the twins and they were away from the group whispering it to each other.  If it's just a follow up to their whispers, I get that, but the way it's phrased makes it look like he could hear the entire conversation, which is unlikely considering they were intentionally being private with one another.

Okay. Stupid question -- what is the proper protocol for posting a task resolution check on this site? I know we're to use Orokos.com for rolling dice, but do we post our action and results here on the OOC thread or in the IC thread? I'm looking to use the ESP power to scan for any nearby technological devices.

Thanks for any advice that you can provide.

Stunts will work as written, you tell me how you're activating a quality, either to gain advantage, or generate trouble,  and then roll the stunt normally in the case of a power you don't have.   

I will not limit its use, but I will say that For every stunt you attempt generating an advantage, the next time you attempt a stunt, it will cause trouble.  this at least keeps things somewhat balanced, and no you cannot do 3 positives and then 3 negatives, you have to alternate accordingly.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived