The Shadows OOC

The Shadows ST

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok real life reared it's ugly head for a some of us me included and we lost momentum.

I need to get this back on track and to do that I need some posts.

Noir and Max - need you two to get your conversation rolling. Jer if your not going to join in with the let me know and i will add more for you.

Dave your in a position where you or i don't know what your posting abilities are. - If you think you can post here regularly ok if your not sure I can take you off the board and remove you from the main picture... not killing you but i do have something relevant tied to the main story that we can do in a pm at your pace

So if i mentioned your names here I need either a post or posts or I need you to tell  why your not posting and when you can or i need you to tell me you are dropping so I can get this ball rolling

thank you cooperation and for your patience

Karen will be coming to Simon Magus, but she is not yet at the place, and there is something she intends to do first along the way. Chronologically, thus there is a block of free time for Darrik to be in on the business with Cara. Make sense?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm following Shadows.  I just haven't posted because Marko is out doing basic errands after dropping the girls off at school.  I didn't want make it seem like his trip from his scene to Cara's only took all of forty seconds.  I'll post after a bit, so it looks more streamlined with everyone's time and tasks.

11 minutes ago, Marko Cain said:

I'm following Shadows.  I just haven't posted because Marko is out doing basic errands after dropping the girls off at school.  I didn't want make it seem like his trip from his scene to Cara's only took all of forty seconds.  I'll post after a bit, so it looks more streamlined with everyone's time and tasks.

yah i meant to pm you and ask what you would do after leaving the school... got side tracked sorry.

Age is sort of sacred to TVD vampires, they rarely, if ever, lie about it (though they do avoid bragging about it, which is strange for vampires).  Now, were these WoD vamps, yes, I'd be inclined to agree with assuming they were BSing.  In TVD, though, it's not likely they're lying.

Yeah, but Cara did toss that out in a very sort of informal, nonchalant sort of way. Not impossible she could have been saying it ironically...like it 'felt' like 500 years.

That said, how Darrik and Dom want to take her statement is entirely up to them, of course. It'll be interesting either way. :)

"If you could give a quick start from the beginning, I'd appreciate it." Darrik requested. "Since I entered in the middle of this conversation."

Darrik, WTF, bro?!  You have an interview happening up front!  Handle your business, dude!

Hire the hot chick or I'll hire her for you!  Christ dude, focus!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on one, but Vivi surprised me and flew to D.C. to spend my 4 day weekend seeing sights and taking in culture.  So my post will prolly be delayed until tomorrow night or Monday evening.

Archived