OOC: Savage Rifts: Here Comes Tomorrow Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...

For the sake of visual aids, here's what a typical female d'norr looks like:

large.dnoor.png.d7eef2d94a7bf7d5ff10f4f0

And a trimadore of neutral or indeterminate gender:

large.trimadore.png.5285c3d2594a2a8ccb7d

Trimadores have a reputation for being good with machines, but their unusual physiology means that most armors and vehicles aren't built for them, deterring many from a more adventuresome lifestyle. D'norr are often called "devil people," but those who know more about them know that they're very empathic and in many cases all but pacifist.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not going to post with Adam for awhile.  I'm holding off while Kensie has her exchange with the locals and I don't want to be 'hovering' over the PCs shoulder.  For the time being, just assume he's in the store waiting patiently.

That way, if you're waiting on me to post for some reason, you know why I'm not.  He'll go back to being over-protective of Kensie once he realizes she's slipped away.  Just wanted to supply a heads up.

• 1 month later...

Telepathy would do in a pinch; it might be at a penalty.

Also, for clarity's sake: if someone wants to take point on a means of obfuscation - Squidge with psionics, to use the above example - Tamika will step back and use techno-wizardry in an assistance capacity.

• Matt changed the title to OOC: Savage Rifts: Here Comes Tomorrow Discussion Thread
  • 3 months later...

Things are okay. I just have an informal rule of "wait for half or more of the players to post before progressing the game."

But since it's been brought up: do folks want me to continue? Bearing in mind I am heading into full-time school in the fall, so if I have to cut back on any games, I'd as soon as cut back on the ones not seeing much activity.

I think in this case folks might have been waiting to see what the Coalition was gonna do...dunno!

As for continuing, I'd love to...but if you're not sure if you'll have time/energy, then no hard feelings if you focus on real-life concerns!

Congrats on going back to school by the way. :) Best of luck to you!

• 1 month later...

Well, the thing I was worried about has come to pass; my full-time studies are actually more than full time, with them demanding a lot of extracurricular work per course. Combine this with me trying to get a writing pitch together, and something has to give.

So much as I'm sad to do it, I think this game has to go on hold, for at least the next eight months if not longer. Since that's a long hiatus, if anyone wants to treat it as deceased, I wouldn't blame you one bit.

Thanks to everyone for your interest!

Archived