OOC: Conan:AAUO Thread

Dave ST

Conan: An Age Undreamed Of is a Mature setting.  The writing will be of a very mature nature and this is the only disclaimer I will make.  If you can't handle the material presented, simply stop reading and move on to another game thread.  No harm, no foul.

If I recieve PMs from individuals mounted upon their horses that wish to explain to me why it wrong to write about 'X' or how 'Y' is simply not something to take lightly I can assure you, from the bottom of my heart, I will read your words, roll my eyes, and ignore everything you said.

So, save yourself key strokes.  I'm an animal lover but I didn't write a letter to Stephen King and demand he apologize to me after I read Cujo and later Pet Cemetery.

That said, this is the OOC for Conan.  Currently this is a Writing Project.  Nina an I want to see how well the rules will translate into a Play By Post forum.  If not, then we can take a coat hangar to this thing before we get too far along and dodge some head aches down the road.  If this works however, I'll be hitting Nina up for child support.

Importantly, Effects rolled on the damage dice trigger various Qualities (described on pages 151–154 of Chapter Six: Equipment) possessed by a given attack. These can, in turn, influence the amount of damage the attack inflicts or other Effects it produces.

• Matt changed the title to OOC: Conan:AAUO Thread
  • Matt unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

Lo, it is written in the Scrolls of Skelos and the dark lore of fallen Acheron that at the bottom of the deepest furthest ocean is a  dolmen formed from a single meteor.

In script that was formed by no human hand is inscribed a dark prophecy that foretells the awful blasphemous truth that someday, someone will post.

Until then, we just have to keep up the sacrifices of screaming virgins.

Archived