Alignment: Chaotic Good

Race: Manticora

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 160 lb.
Hair: Same as fur
Eyes: Yellow
Skin/Fur: Tawny with black claws

Appearance
An attractive female Manticora who moves with truly remarkable feline grace, she tends to dress more modestly than most, as she interacts with other races often.

large.Kora1.jpg.67127984294e31518cf6fe56

Background

Among her kind, Kora has always been something of an oddity.  Manticora thrive in groups, and while they are finally moving beyond their roving and raiding culture, into the realm of civility, Loners are somewhat rare.   Kora is just such a loner, preferring to hunt alone, knowing that her skill, her ability, is what brought down her prey.   Afflicted with an abiding wanderlust, she was constantly "scouting" the countryside of the settlement for her people.  She's never been content to remain in a single place for too long, save when on a hunt.   

Like all Manticora, she showed great potential as a warrior, and was trained in basic combat.   Her personal focus on skill, not brute strength as so many others chose, was noted by one of the Elders, Akarle, A Skilled and Renowned ranger.   He took a Young Kora on a hunt, just the two of them, and while she was nowhere near what he could do, her potential impressed him, and he took her on as a protege.   Years of training later molded the socially awkward young girl into a skilled huntress, adept at protecting her people, and providing food when it was needed.   More than that, while not Sociable in the same way as her brethren, she knew best when to listen, and observe.   When The Manticora elders decided more information was needed on the various cultures around them, they decided to send forth chosen representatives to the various lands.  The purpose wasn't so much to spy out weakness, but to observe and witness the cultures of their neighbors, to better gauge what they would need to do to interact best with them.

Kora happily volunteered, in a rare show of actual emotion.  The prospect of new lands, new people, and new things to hunt excited her to her very core, and she quickly set about learning the language of the initial country she'd be going to.  

That was eight years ago, now twenty six, Kora has been to several countries and met many new people, some she even calls friend.   Periodically, she returns home, to relate what she's learned and observed.    After her second foray, Akarle presented her with a matched pair of mithril Cat's claws, weapons he'd trained her with long ago.  His words to her are some of the few she carries in her heart.  "Your path leads you out beyond where the Tribe can go.   Never doubt however, that I am proud of you, because you chose your path, and travel it with your head held high."   

Character Sheet

Spoiler

Hit Dice: 8d10 + 32
Hit Points: 98
Armor Class: 18 (19 when Dual Wielding - Studded Leather)
Initiative: +6
Speed: 30 (40 when on all fours)

Racial Traits
Darkvision (60 ft.)
Natural Weapons: Bite 1d4 (Piercing, Finesse), Claws 1d4 (Slashing, Finesse)

Ability Scores
Strength 13 (+1)
Dexterity 22  (+6)
Constitution 18 (+4)
Intelligence 12 (+1)
Wisdom  18 (+4)
Charisma  12 (+1)

Proficiency Bonus: +3

Saving throws 
Strength +1
Dexterity +9
Constitution +7
Intelligence +1
Wisdom +4
Charisma +1

Background: Drifter (SL p.99) Plainsfolk (SL p.105)
Feature: Farm Folk
You’ve spent more than your fair share of time on a farm. You know how common farmers and ranchers think and act. You also know the best ways to approach and deal with them. Among common farm folk, you can pretty much always negotiate meals and a place to sleep, rest, and recuperate, unless they consider you dangerous for some reason.

You might have to trade some chores in exchange for food and shelter, but you know how to perform those chores and consider them a small price to pay. Your hosts might be able to provide advice or information about other locals, and if they like you, they might even hide you from your enemies, although they won’t put themselves in danger to do so.

Skill Proficiencies
Acrobatics (Dex) +6
Animal Handling (Wis) +4
Arcana (Int) +1
Athletics (Str) +4
Deception (Cha) +1
History (Int) +1
Insight (Wis) +4
Intimidation (Cha) +1
Investigation (Int) +4
Medicine (Wis) +4
Nature (Wis) +4
Perception (Wis) +7
Performance (Cha) +1
Persuasion (Cha) +1
Religion (Int) +1
Sleight of Hand (Dex) +6
Stealth (Dex) +9
Survival (Wis) +7

Passive Intelligence (Investigation): 14
Passive Wisdom (Perception): 17

Tool Proficiencies
Fletcher's Tools, Leatherworker's Tools

Languages 
Leonid, Ledean, Darakeene, Elvish, Titan Speech

Proficiencies
Light armor, medium armor, shields, simple weapons, martial weapons

Class Features
Favored Enemies [Titanspawn, Beasts] - You have advantage on Wisdom (Survival) checks to track your favored enemies, as well as on Intelligence checks to recall information about them.
Favored Terrain [Grasslands, Forests] - When you make an Intelligence or Wisdom check related to your favored terrain, your proficiency bonus is doubled if you are using a skill that you’re proficient in.

While traveling for an hour or more in your favored terrain, you gain the following benefits:
• Difficult terrain doesn’t slow your group’s travel.
• Your group can’t become lost except by magical means.
• Even when you are engaged in another activity while traveling (such as foraging, navigating, or tracking), you remain alert to danger.
• If you are traveling alone, you can move stealthily at a normal pace.
• When you forage, you find twice as much food as you normally would.
• While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they
passed through the area.
Fighting Style [Two weapon fighting] - When you engage in two-weapon fighting, you can add your ability modifier to the damage o f the second attack.
Primeval Awareness - Beginning at 3rd level, you can use your action and expend one ranger spell slot to focus your awareness on the region around you. For 1 minute per level o f the spell slot you expend, you can sense whether the following types of creatures are present within 1 mile of you (or within up to 6 miles if you are in your favored terrain): aberrations, celestials, dragons, elementals, fey, fiends, and undead. This feature doesn’t reveal the creatures’ location or number.
Extra Attack - Beginning at 5th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the  Attack action on your turn.
Land's Stride - Starting at 8th level, moving through nonmagical difficult terrain costs you no extra  movement. You can also pass through nonmagical plants without being slowed by them and without taking damage from them if they have thorns, spines, or a similar hazard.

In addition, you have advantage on saving throws against plants that are magically created or manipulated to impede movement, such those created by the entangle spell.

Archetype - Hunter
Colossus Slayer - Your tenacity can w ear down the most potent foes. When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, the creature takes an extra 1d8 damage if it’s below its hit point maximum. You can deal this extra damage only once per turn.
Multiattack Defense - When a creature hits you with an attack, you gain a +4 bonus to AC against all subsequent attacks made by that creature for the rest of the turn.

Feats
Dual Wielder - You master fighting with two weapons, gaining the
following benefits:
• You gain a +1 bonus to AC while you are wielding a separate melee weapon in each hand.
• You can use two-weapon fighting even when the onehanded melee weapons you are wielding aren’t light.
• You can draw or stow two one-handed weapons when you would normally b e able to draw or stow only one.
Sharpshooter - You have mastered ranged weapons and can make shots that others find impossible. You gain the following benefits:
• Attacking at long range doesn't impose disadvantage on your ranged weapon attack rolls.
• Your ranged weapon attacks ignore half cover and three-quarters cover.
• Before you make an attack with a ranged weapon that you are proficient with, you can choose to take a - 5 penalty to the attack roll. If the attack hits, you add +10 to the attack’s damage.
Wild Scent - You gain the following benefits:
• You have advantage on Perception and Survival checks that involve your sense of smell.
• If you are blinded, attack rolls you make against creatures within 30 feet of you do not have disadvantage. Other creatures still have advantage on their attack rolls against you while you are blinded.
• You gain blindsight out to a range of 10 feet. You can’t detect creatures that don’t emit smells using
this ability, such as incorporeal or ethereal creatures. Alternatively, creatures that emit a strong odor may be detected from further away. You can’t use this ability if you lose your sense of smell.

Spells (1st x4, 2nd x3, Spell DC = 15)
Spells Known (5): Hunter's mark, pass without trace,  multiply missile, Find traps, Detect Poison and Disease

Money
CP:
SP:
EP:
GP: 248gp
PP:
Gems/Jewelry/Art Objects:
Other:

Equipment
Fishing tackle
Collection of personal identification papers in your name from several nations (some might be fraudulent)
Traveler’s clothes
Belt pouch
Riding Horse (with saddle - Speed 60, Carrying Capacity 480 lb.)
Quiver x2
Fletcher's Tools
Leatherworker's Tools
Explorer's Pack (Includes a backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, and a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it)
Antitoxin x2
Potion of Healing x2 (2d4+2)

Weapons and Armor
Studded Leather Armor
Longbow (20 arrows, 10 Silver Arrows, 10 Cold Iron Arrows [+1 weapon die to damage against Aberrations or Fey)
Sling (with 20 bullets)
Dagger
Handaxe

Magic Items
Cat's Claws [Weapon (claw gauntlet, paired), Signature Item - Attuned, doesn't take up a slot]
-These Cat’s claws are made of Mithril and are as elegantly designed as they are deadly.
-You gain a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon, which is considered Magical and Silver for Resistances. If you wear two such gauntlets, climbing doesn’t cost you extra movement and you gain a +5 bonus to Strength (Athletics) checks made to climb.

Bracers of Archery [Wondrous item, uncommon (requires attunement)]
-While wearing these bracers, you have proficiency with the longbow and shortbow, and you gain a +2
bonus to damage rolls on ranged attacks made with such weapons.

Spells Known

Spoiler

First Level Spells
Detect Poison and Disease
1st-level divination (ritual)
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: Self
Components: V, S, M (a yew leaf)
Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
For the duration, you can sense the presence and location o f poisons, poisonous creatures, and diseases within 30 feet o f you. You also identify the kind of poison, poisonous creature, or disease in each case.
The spell can penetrate most barriers, but it is blocked by 1 foot of stone, 1 inch of common metal, a thin sheet of lead, or 3 feet of wood or dirt.

Hunter’s Mark
1st-level divination
Casting Time: 1 bonus action
Range: 90 feet
Components: V
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour
You choose a creature you can see within range and mystically mark it as your quarry. Until the spell ends, you deal an extra 1d6 damage to the target whenever you hit it with a weapon attack, and you have advantage on any Wisdom (Perception) or Wisdom (Survival) check you make to find it. If the target drops to 0 hit points before this spell ends, you can use a bonus action on a subsequent turn o f yours to mark a new creature.
At Higher Levels - When you cast this spell using a spell slot o f 3rd or 4th level, you can maintain your concentration on the spell for up to 8 hours. When you use a spell slot o f 5th level or higher, you can maintain your concentration on the spell for up to 24 hours.

Multiply Missile
1st-level conjuration
Range: Touch
Components: V, S, M (one piece of nonmagical ammunition or a nonmagical thrown weapon)
Duration: 8 hours, or until triggered
You touch the material component so that when it is next used to make a ranged weapon attack, this spell triggers. When the spell triggers, the weapon or ammunition divides into multiple versions of itself as it flies. The attacker has advantage on the attack roll. On a hit, the attacker rolls the weapon damage die two extra times and adds the rolls together to determine damage. If the attacker scores a critical hit, these extra dice are not rolled again.
At Higher Levels - When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you increase the extra damage dice by one for each slot level above 1st.

Second Level Spells
Find Traps
2nd-level divination
Range: 120 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: Instantaneous
You sense the presence of any trap within range that is within line of sight. A trap, for the purpose of this spell, includes anything that would inflict a sudden or unexpected effect you consider harmful or undesirable, which w as specifically intended as such by its creator. Thus, the spell would sense an area affected by the alarm spell, a glyph of warding, or a mechanical pit trap, but it would not reveal a natural weakness in the floor, an unstable ceiling, or a hidden sinkhole.
This spell merely reveals that a trap is present. You don’t learn the location of each trap, but you do learn the general nature o f the danger posed by a trap you sense.

Pass without Trace
2nd-level abjuration
Range: Self
Components: V, S, M (ashes from a burned leaf of mistletoe and a sprig of spruce)
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour
A veil of shadows and silence radiates from you, masking you and your companions from detection. For the duration, each creature you choose within 30 feet of you (including you) has a +10 bonus to Dexterity (Stealth) checks and can’t be tracked except by magical means. A creature that receives this bonus leaves behind no tracks or other traces of its passage.

Character’s Name: Siwan (pronounced SHOW – AN) Player: Nina

Class: Druid , Circle of the Moon Level: 8 Alignment: Neutral

Race Human Subrace: Keltai Age: 26 Gender: Female

Height: 5' 10” Weight: 150 Lbs Size: Medium

Hair: Red            Eyes: Grey-Blue Skin: Fair Complexioned

Appearance: avatar 2.jpg                 avatar 1.jpg

Background

Life is not writ in stone, that's is what the old druid taught me, but in the fields and rivers, in the trees and the clouds, in the animals which we tend and which nourish us, in the crops we grow to feed kin and kine, in the fish which swim and we catch and in the sky.

I was born in a village on the northern coast of the land of Darakeen, between the towns of Catleigh and Fernmach about a days walk south from the former. We are Keltai and keep to the old ways. Fishing was the main industry as the lands where we lived were rocky and what fields there were could only through the good will of Denev, give enough crops to feed what cattle we had and offer some supplement to our own tables.

My birth was unusual. Both my mother and father were beyond the usual age for children having already raised a full family of 6, all sons, all who lived and all now grown, the youngest being in his 17th summer. I was the seventh and a daughter and cause of much talk.

Like most Keltai my father and mother were blond with blue eyes as were all six of my brothers. I was red of hair and my eyes were more grey than blue. My great grand mother on my mothers side had had red hair that was the only member of our family any one could recall with that color. None had had eyes of grey at least not in living memory.

My features resembled that of my brothers so there was little doubt of my parentage yet still the color of hair and eye, were whispered about and the druid who served our village took note.

I grew fast and early on showed intelligence and common sense. I learned to read a skill not all that common among our people though not unknown just many had no need of it and I could do my numbers. But even at a young age I wanted to know everything I could. Like other children I played and ran about the village while my father and brothers took to the boats to fish and my mother wove. Unlike the other children though I would often go by myself into the hills or along the rocky coast to explore or have my little adventures where I imagined myself to be a hero of old. When I wasn't playing or helping my mother I watch the other men of the village, those who didn't fish, the carpenter, the blacksmith the dark skinnd man named Jabil who tended to the villages horse and never spoke to anyone. I watch them do there work and asked them questions, and I always remembered what they told me.

Every time after my birth when the druid came to celebrate the holy days, he made a point of visiting our home, and at least once every year he would stay with us for the night. During these times he would watch me, he never spoke to me only to the adults only watch me...and I would watch him.

When I was seven years old three things happened which would change my life.

The first was when Jabil was kicked by a wild horse which had been brought to the village. The animal had crushed his chest and he lay in the mud, bleeding from his mouth and gasping for breath. I had been playing with the other children my age and so we all gathered and watched from a distance fascinated and horrified at once as the bubbles of blood popped from his lips and nose. Even the grownups stood and stared at the scene. As Jabil lay dying the midwife Antaw a white haired woman older than my parents was fetched. She came and knelt in the mud and began pushing an prodding she had a bag and yelled for a long reed. No one moved she yelled again and still all anyone did was watch the dying man. So I ran as fast as I could to the stream which supplies our water and where the tall reeds grow. I pick a couple and cut them with a small knife I wasn't supposed to have and ran as fast as I could back.

Antaw looked at me then took the reeds cut the ends at and angle and made a cut in Jabil's side with a knife much like mine and pushed the reed deep into him. Jabils gasping stopped, I thought he had died but he hadn't his breathing was ragged but settled and the blood subsided. Antaw opened a sack she had carried pulled out a small bowl and put things in it then handed it to me and told me to grind it up with a rounded smooth stone she also gave to me. She mixed some water and something from a jar with the stuff I had ground up, and had me hold Jabils nose while she held his mouth open and poured it into him. Then she had some men fetch Jabil to her home. Jabil lived though he never regained his full health and when it grew cold he was always sick. He stopped working with the horses and after a couple of years he left the village I never saw him again after that.

As for me two day after the horse kicked Jabil, Antaw came and talked to my mother. She gave my mother some silver and I started spending time with Antaw several hours a day after my chores. I went and did chorse for the midwife and i learned herbs and medicines and much much more. I became a healer.

The second occurred about two months after I started doing chores and being taught by Antaw. One day after I had finished my chores I went to do my work for the midwife. When I arrived at her little shack outside of the village she was not alone. A tall woman was there with her. She looked odd to me then she brushed her long silvery hair with a casual flick of her long slender hand revealing a sharply pointed ear. She was an elf! I had never seen an elf but I had read of the and heard tales. Once I was spotted Antaw called me over and introduced me to her old friend. I balked at the thought of this young beautiful woman before me being called old. But I later found out that she was over three hundred years old. Her Name was Unsil, and she stayed with Antaw for several months. It was form her that I learned Elvish, discovered a talent for languages and listened to her incredible stories instilling in me a desire to travel and see other lands especially the great forests.

The last thing happen during the winter solstice. The old Druid came and he stayed with us. He and my parents talked long into the night and after the celebrations the old druid left and he took me with him.

I was to become a Druid.

He had seen something in me when I was born and as I grew, I was smart and quick witted and I knew when to be quiet and when to ask questions and more importantly, he told me, I knew the right questions to ask.

His name was Allanon, and he never did tell me how old he was, He taught me everything I know, and what he didn't teach he encouraged me to learn else where. He instilled in me the desire to serve and love Denev and to Shepard the natural order. He was of the Circle of the land and when it came time for me to choose my path he did not force me.

I traveled with him every where for many years at first I was a servant who learned by doing then as I grew I became his student and even his friend. I returned home on the solstice only during those years. For at other time I was sent elsewhere.

On the solstice when I was seventeen I returned home to learn that my father and mother had both died during the year. First my Mother from illness, she had gotten sick during the winter. Antaw was unable to heal her and Allanon and I had been far south. After her death father had become listless and one day he took his boat out to sea and did not return. Days later the boat was found washed up on the beach.

Life and death are natural but still this left me hollow. While I was home then I saw how old people who had been so young when I left and I had only been away for a few years. My brothers children were as old as I was, Antaw was old and as I looked upon her with love and care for my first teacher I knew that the next time I came home she would be gone. Soon all of them would be gone.

A great melancholy came over me then and I went down to the beach that I had play on as a child and I walked. It was while walking that I came upon another great change. I saw a body in the surf. Even though I knew it could not be my father my imagined that it was so I ran into the cold water and pulled it from the surf. It was not my father but a young man even though he had been in the water his features had not been unduly affected. He was dark skinned and fair featured his hair long straight and black. His chest was filled arrows. This man had not drowned. This discovery set me upon my first adventure.

He hadn't been in the water long and from his robes I did not believe him to be a fisherman so to me it seemed that he must have gone into the water from somewhere along the shore. With the way the tides flow I figured he had come from the north and so I headed along the beach. I traveled a couple of miles before coming to a blood trail and drag marks in the sand as well as boot prints. I studied the prints and saw that there were perhaps three sets. I followed the trail and it led into the hills I didn't have to go far before I found where the man had been killed and his killers.

A trio of goblins I could see the remains of the mans horse which had been killed and cooked by the titanspawn and the skins of wine. The creatures were drunk and lazy they had posted no Guard and I a druid of Denev was there to enact vengeance for the Unknown man. But I had been wrong they did have a guard. As I crept forward the sleeping goblins snored but then I heard another sound a low growl. Too late I had alerted a great dire wolf that wore a collar and was obviously trained and loyal to the goblins.I had not considered this but I was druid blessed by the earht mother and this was what I was meant to do. With a word released a spell turning my simple walking stick into a magical cudgel with which I met the beasts lung. I brought he staff down upon the charging monsters head with a resound crack which stopped the monster cold, stunned. The beast howled out in pain a frightening sound which roused the goblins. I knew that only the earth mother could save me now. A word and a gesture and I brought my staff down this time smashing the ground and a clap of thunder crashed thrown the wolf back and knocking the newly awoke goblins back to the ground . Then the wolf was on me my staff flew and I fell under it's weight.It's slathering jaws snapped at my throat but I twisted aside and as it's teeth sank into my shoulder I drove my dagger again and again into it's side until it no longer moved.

The pain was great but I knew if I did not move that the goblins would finish me so with great effort I got out from under the dead beast and found that the goblins were a threat no longer for the great clap of thunder had slain them all. I used magic from the prayers I asked of the earth mother and my wound was healed. I found what the goblins had taken from the dead man and some coins. The man had been an apprentice wizard according to his journal His name had been Zebal. He had been journeying to the Vaults far to the north. In the book I found notes on the nature of arcane magic and the instructions for the casting of some simple spells including one that would summon a spirit to serve as a companion. I left the bodies to be claimed by nature and took only the coins the book and a trophy. I a girl or seventeen had slain a great Dire Wolf, from its jaws I pried a fang the one that had ripped my shoulder. I fashioned a thong necklace and wore it about my neck then I returned to my village with my tale the tooth my proof. I gave the coins to the village master, the book I kept. I would learn much from it in the months to come.

Allanon was proud of my accomplishment and told me that it was time for met to choose which Circle I should serve. I was drawn to the land but the wild now burned in my soul. I wanted Adventure I want to bring the earth mothers vengeance down upon all who desecrated the earth. I chose the Circle of the Moon. Then with the gift of a scimitar, the All Mothers Reaper, sheathed at my side, My oaken staff in hand  and a stout shield of Alder on my back, I left my home.

I had finished my first adventure but there were many more to come.

Spoiler

large.58aa031675b9f_avatar2.jpg

Background: Outlander Feature: Wanderer -You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.

Hardy- being of the tough Keltai stock She has a Hardy Constitution granting a +1 hp per level

Personality Traits: I watch over my friends as if they were a litter of newborn pups. I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk. Money and manners won’t save you from a hungry owlbear.

Ideals: Nature. The natural world is more important than all the constructs of civilization. (Neutral)

Greater Good. It is each person’s responsibility to make the most happiness for the whole tribe. (Good)

Bonds: An injury to the unspoiled wilderness of my home is an injury to me.

Flaws: I am slow to trust members of other races, tribes, and societies.

Hit Dice: D8(6) +4 +1 (11 pts lvl) Total Hit Points: 90 Current Hit Points:

Death Saves Successes: Failed:

Initiative: 1d20+1 Speed : 30 Per Hour: 3 miles Per Day: 24 miles

Armor Class: 16

Armor Worn: Leather Armor AC: 11 Ench. Bonus: 0 Dex Mod: +2

Shield Wooden Shield AC: +2 Ench. Bonus: 0

Necklace gives +1 enchantment bonus

STR: 12 DEX: 14 CON: 18 INT: 19 WIS: 19 CHA: 13

SAVING THROWS (* indicates proficiency)

STR +2 *DEX +6 CON +5 INT +5 *WIS +8 CHA +2

Necklace gives  +1 enchantment bonus

SKILLS (proficiencies are in bold and underlined)

Acrobatics (Dex) +2

Animal Handling (Wis) +4

Arcana (Int) +7

Athletics (Str) +4

Deception (Cha) +1

History (Int) +4

Insight (Wis) +4

Intimidation (Cha) +1

Investigation (Int) +4

Medicine (Wis) +7

Nature (Int) +7

Perception (Wis) +4

Performance (Cha) +1

Persuasion (Cha) +1

Religion (Int) +4

Sleight of Hand (Dex) +2

Stealth (Dex) +2

Survival (Wis) +7

PASIVE INTELLINGENCE (Investigation): +9

PASSIVE WISDOM (Perception): +9

INSPIRATION:

OTHER PROFICIENCIES & LANGUAGES

Tool proficiency – Musical Instrument (Drum)

Tool proficiency – Herbalism kit 

Armor: Light armor, medium armor, shields (druids will not wear armor or use shields made of metal) 

Weapons: Clubs, daggers, darts, javelins, maces, quarterstaffs, scimitars, sickles, slings, spears 

Languages: Darakeen, Keltai, Ledean (Common), Druidic, Elvish, Ahnae, Primordial, Ancient Ledean, Leonid

FEATS : HealerYou are an able physician, allowing you to mend wounds quickly and get your allies back in the fight. You gain the following benefits:

• When you use a healer’s kit to stabilize a dying creature, that creature also regains 1 hit point.

• As an action, you can spend one use of a healer’s kit to tend to a creature and restore 1d6 + 4 hit points to it, plus additional hit points equal to the creature’s maximum number of Hit Dice. The creature can’t regain hit points from this feat again until it finishes a short or long rest.

Ritual Caster [Wizard]

Prerequisite: Intelligence or Wisdom 13 or higher
You have learned a number of spells that you can cast as rituals. These spells are written in a ritual book, which you must have in hand while casting one of them.
When you choose this feat, you acquire a ritual book holding two 1st-level spells of your choice. Choose one of the following classes: bard, cleric, druid, sorcerer, warlock, or wizard. You must choose your spells from that class’s spell list, and the spells you choose must have the ritual tag. The class you choose also determines your spellcasting ability for these spells: Charisma for bard, sorcerer, or warlock; Wisdom for cleric or druid; or Intelligence for wizard.
If you come across a spell in written form, such as a magical spell scroll or a wizard’s spellbook, you might be able to add it to your ritual book. The spell must be on the spell list for the class you chose, the spell’s level can be no higher than half your level (rounded up), and it must have the ritual tag. The process of copying the spell into your ritual book takes 2 hours per level of the spell, and costs 50 gp per level. The cost represents material components you expend as you experiment with the spell to master it, as well as the fine inks you need to record it.

The Book - Alarm, Identify,Tenser's Floating Disk, Tiny Hut, Find Familiar ,Rary's Telepathic Bond

Linguist

You have studied languages and codes, gaining the following benefits:

• Increase your Intelligence score by 1, to a maximum of 20.

• You learn three languages of your choice. Ahnae, Primordial, Ancient Ledean

• You can ably create written ciphers. Others can’t decipher a code you create unless you teach them, they succeed on an Intelligence check (DC equal to your Intelligence score + your proficiency bonus), or they use magic to decipher it.

Observant

Quick to notice details of your environment, you gain the following benefits:

• Increase your Intelligence or Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20.

• If you can see a creature’s mouth while it is speaking a language you understand, you can interpret what it’s saying by reading its lips.

• You have a +5 bonus to your passive Wisdom (Perception) and passive Intelligence (Investigation) scores.

MAGIC INITIATE

• Choose a class: wizard. You learn two cantrips of your choice from that class’s spell list. Fire Bolt, Prestidigitation
    In addition, choose one 1st-level spell from that same list. You learn that spell and can cast it at its lowest level. Once you cast it, you must finish a long rest before you can cast it again.
  • 1st level wizard spell Thunderwave
    Your spell casting ability for these spells depends on the class you chose: Charisma for bard, sorcerer, or warlock; Wisdom for cleric or druid: or Intelligence for wizard.

CLASS FEATURES: Druidic Language, Spellcasting, Wild Shape (2x between short rests),

Circle of the Moon(Ws as a Bonus action, in WS can expend on spell slot as a bonus action to heal 1d8per level of the slot, Primal Strike – attacks in WS are considered magicl, can transform into a beast of CR2)

Weapon Attack Damage/Type Range Weight

Scimitar 1d6+1/s n/a 3lbs

Oak Staff 1d6+2/b (V 1d8+2/b) n/a 4lbs

Oak Staff (Sh) 1d8+4/b (V 1d10+4/b)

Dagger 1d4+1 20/60 1lbs

Short Bow 1d6+1 80/320 2lbs

All-Mother’s Reaper
Weapon (any that deals slashing damage), uncommon
Lore. Denev’s highest servants created the first All-Mother’s reaper to enact Denev’s judgment against any creature vain enough to extend its life through artificial means.
Powers. You gain a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon. When you hit an undead creature or a mortal creature that has artificially extended its lifespan, the weapon deals an extra 2d6 slashing damage.

large.0157272f6a4ee5369056a2c000c01efd.jpg

OTHER NOTES: Including places explored, people & monsters met

Raven familiar called Llygaid

Tinybeast,unaligned
Armor Class 12 Hit Points 1(1d4- 1) Speed 10 ft., fly 50 ft. ft.
str2 (-4)
dex14 (+2)
con8 (-1)
int2 (-4)
wis12 (+1)
cha6 (-2)
Proficiency Bonus +2
Skills Perception +3  Sense passive Perception 13
Challenge

0(10 XP)

Mimicry.The raven can mimic simple sounds it has heard, such as a person whispering, a baby crying, or an animal chittering. A creature that hears the sounds can tell they are imitations with a successful DC 10 Wisdom (Insight) check.

Actions Beak.Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 piercing damage.

MONEY and TREASURE

CP: 41

SP: 5

EP:

GP: 232

PP:

GEMS:

Trinket: Dire Wolf Tooth Necklace - This Dire Wolf Tooth Necklace has been blessed. It's a signature Item Attuned to Siwan (but doesn't take an Attunement slot).

It acts as a Cloak of Protection (+1 AC and saving throws), and gives you +1 to Attack and Damage to natural attacks, in beast form or your unarmed attacks, and natural attacks are considered Magical and Silver. Functions in beast form, even if it melds into your form.

EQUIPTMENT

wooden shield, a scimitar, Leather armor, an explorer’s pack [Backpack (2 gp) (5 lbs), Bedroll (1 gp) (7 lbs), Mess Kit (0.2 gp) (1 lb), Tinderbox (0.5 gp) (1 lb), 10 Torches (0.1 gp) (10 lbs total), 10 Days Rations (5 gp) (20 lbs total), Waterskin (0.2 gp) (5 lbs when full), 50' Hemp Rope (1 gp) (10 lbs) Total weight: 59 lbs], , A walking staff made of Oak which serves as her Druidic Focus as well as a weapon , a hunting trap, A necklace with a tooth from a Dire Wolf she had Killed during her youth in the hills, A Herbalism Kit, 3 Healers kits, a set of traveler’s clothes, and a belt pouch , her book of rituals (see the ritual Feat), fishing Tackle, 3 Hunting Traps, 4 writing quills, 2 bottles of ink, assorted cooking pots, 10 sheets of parchment, Quiver for Arrows, Short Bow, 20 arrows, Shovel, Drum, Mule, Riding Horse, Pack Saddle, Riding Sadle, 2 Bit and Bridle, Saddle bags, Feed for 20 days for two mounts, 2 Robes, 1 set of Fine Clothes in the Darakeen Style

SPELLS

SPELL SAVE DC: 15

SPELL ATTACK MOD: +7

SPELL SLOTS – ¼, 2/3, 3/3, 4/2

Cantrips : Druid: Shape Water, Shillelagh, Thunder Clap  Wizard: Fire Bolt, Prestidigitation

Prepared Spells:

Druid

1st Ice Knife, Detect Magic, Faerie Fire, Healing Word, Cure Wounds

2nd Erupting Earth, Lesser Restoration

3rd Call Lightning, Dispel Magic, Flame Arrows,

4th Lightning Shield, Wall of Fire

Wizard (may cast this spell once per long rest)

1st Thunderwave

MAGICAL TATTOOS

Ghost Hand Pattern Magic tattoo, common This inked pattern see picture below covers one of your hands. You can use a bonus action to activate this tattoo on your turn just before you cast a spell that has a range of touch. If you do, the spell’s range becomes 90 feet. You must finish a short or long rest before using this tattoo again.

large.15db773c3230954c9b7a77892fff155f.jpg

Mother’s Tongue Sigil Magic tattoo, common Lore. A sigil resembling a  symbols of Denev (see picture below)  covers the palm of her right hand. Powers. If you use your action to activate this tattoo and then meditate for 10 minutes, you can speak to any beast and comprehend its responses for the next 10 minutes, as if you had cast speak with animals. Alternately, you can use your action to activate the sigil and cast speak with animals. If you do so, you must finish a short or long rest before using this tattoo again.

large.Denev.jpg

EXPERIENCE Needed for next level:

Spoiler

Favorite Animals to Shapechange to

Dire Wolf

Size/Type:

Large Animal

Hit Dice:

6d8+18 (45 hp)

Initiative:

+2

Speed:

50 ft. (10 squares)

Armor Class:

14 (-1 size, +2 Dex, +3 natural), touch 11, flat-footed 12

Base Attack/Grapple:

+4/+15

Attack:

Bite +11 melee (1d8+10)

Full Attack:

Bite +11 melee (1d8+10)

Space/Reach:

10 ft./5 ft.

Special Attacks:

Trip

Special Qualities:

Low-light vision, scent

Saves:

Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +6

Abilities:

Str 25, Dex 15, Con 17, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10

Skills:

Hide +0, Listen +7, Move Silently +4, Spot +7, Survival +2*

Feats:

Alertness, Run, TrackB, Weapon Focus (bite)

Environment:

Temperate forests

Organization:

Solitary or pack (5-8)

Challenge Rating:

Treasure:

None

Alignment:

Always neutral

Advancement:

7-18 HD (Large)

Level Adjustment:

Dire wolves are efficient pack hunters that will kill anything they can catch.

Dire wolves are mottled gray or black, about 9 feet long and weighing some 800 pounds.

Combat

Dire wolves prefer to attack in packs, surrounding and flanking a foe when they can.

Trip (Ex)

A dire wolf that hits with a bite attack can attempt to trip its opponent (+11 check modifier) as a free action without making a touch attack or provoking an attack of opportunity. If the attempt fails, the opponent cannot react to trip the dire wolf.

Skills

A dire wolf has a +2 racial bonus on Hide, Listen, Move Silently, and Spot checks.

*It also has a +4 racial bonus on Survival checks when tracking by scent.

Bear, Brown

Size/Type:

Large Animal

Hit Dice:

6d8+24 (51 hp)

Initiative:

+1

Speed:

40 ft. (8 squares)

Armor Class:

15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14

Base Attack/Grapple:

+4/+16

Attack:

Claw +11 melee (1d8+8)

Full Attack:

2 claws +11 melee (1d8+8) and bite +6 melee (2d6+4)

Space/Reach:

10 ft./5 ft.

Special Attacks:

Improved grab

Special Qualities:

Low-light vision, scent

Saves:

Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +3

Abilities:

Str 27, Dex 13, Con 19, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6

Skills:

Listen +4, Spot +7, Swim +12

Feats:

Endurance, Run, Track

Environment:

Cold forests

Organization:

Solitary or pair

Challenge Rating:

Advancement:

7-10 HD (Large)

Level Adjustment:

These massive carnivores weigh more than 1,800 pounds and stand nearly 9 feet tall when they rear up on their hind legs. They are bad-tempered and territorial. The brown bear’s statistics can be used for almost any big bear, including the grizzly.

Combat

A brown bear attacks mainly by tearing at opponents with its claws.

Improved Grab (Ex)

To use this ability, a brown bear must hit with a claw attack. It can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity.

Skills

A brown bear has a +4 racial bonus on Swim checks.

Leopard

Size/Type:

Medium Animal

Hit Dice:

3d8+6 (19 hp)

Initiative:

+4

Speed:

40 ft (8 squares), climb 20 ft.

Armor Class:

15 (+4 Dex, +1 natural), touch 14, flat-footed 11

Base Attack/Grapple:

+2/+5

Attack:

Bite +6 melee (1d6+3)

Full Attack:

Bite +6 melee (1d6+3) and 2 claws +1 melee (1d3+1)

Space/Reach:

5 ft./5 ft.

Special Attacks:

Improved grab, pounce, rake 1d3+1

Special Qualities:

Low-light vision, scent

Saves:

Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2

Abilities:

Str 16, Dex 19, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6

Skills:

Balance +12, Climb +11, Hide +8*, Jump +11,
Listen +6, Move Silently +8, Spot +6

Feats:

Alertness, Weapon Finesse

Environment:

Warm forests

Organization:

Solitary or pair

Challenge Rating:

Advancement:

4-5 HD (Medium)

Level Adjustment:

These jungle cats are about 4 feet long and weigh about 120 pounds. They usually hunt at night. The statistics presented here can describe any feline of similar size, such as jaguars, panthers, and mountain lions.

Combat

Improved Grab (Ex)

To use this ability, a leopard must hit with its bite attack. It can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity. If it wins the grapple check, it establishes a hold and can rake.

Pounce (Ex)

If a leopard charges a foe, it can make a full attack, including two rake attacks.

Rake (Ex)

Attack bonus +6 melee, damage 1d3+1.

Skills

Leopards have a +8 racial bonus on Jump checks and a +4 racial bonus on Hide and Move Silently checks. Leopards have a +8 racial bonus on Balance and Climb checks. A leopard can always choose to take 10 on a Climb check, even if rushed or threatened. *In areas of tall grass or heavy undergrowth, the Hide bonus improves to +8.

Weasel

Size/Type:

Tiny Animal

Hit Dice:

½ d8 (2 hp)

Initiative:

+2

Speed:

20 ft. (4 squares), climb 20 ft.

Armor Class:

14 (+2 size, +2 Dex), touch 14, flat-footed 12

Base Attack/Grapple:

+0/-12

Attack:

Bite +4 melee (1d3-4)

Full Attack:

Bite +4 melee (1d3-4)

Space/Reach:

2½ ft./0 ft.

Special Attacks:

Attach

Special Qualities:

Low-light vision, scent

Saves:

Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +1

Abilities:

Str 3, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 5

Skills:

Balance +12, Climb +10, Escape Artist +4,
Hide +11, Move Silently +8, Spot +3

Feats:

Agile, Weapon FinesseB

Environment:

Temperate hills

Organization:

Solitary

Challenge Rating:

¼

Advancement:

Level Adjustment:

These little mammals are aggressive predators but usually confine themselves to smaller prey. The statistics presented here can also apply to ferrets.

Combat

Attach (Ex)

If a weasel hits with a bite attack, it uses its powerful jaws to latch onto the opponent’s body and automatically deals bite damage each round it remains attached. An attached weasel loses its Dexterity bonus to Armor Class and has an AC of 12. An attached weasel can be struck with a weapon or grappled itself. To remove an attached weasel through grappling, the opponent must achieve a pin against the creature.

Skills

Weasels have a +4 racial bonus on Move Silently checks and a +8 racial bonus on Balance and Climb checks. They use their Dexterity modifier for Climb checks. A weasel can always choose to take 10 on a Climb check, even if rushed or threatened.

Dog

Dog

Size/Type:

Small Animal

Hit Dice:

1d8+2 (6 hp)

Initiative:

+3

Speed:

40 ft. (8 squares)

Armor Class:

15 (+1 size, +3 Dex, +1 natural), touch 14, flat-footed 12

Base Attack/Grapple:

+0/-3

Attack:

Bite +2 melee (1d4+1)

Full Attack:

Bite +2 melee (1d4+1)

Space/Reach:

5 ft./5 ft.

Special Attacks:

Special Qualities:

Low-light vision, scent

Saves:

Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +1

Abilities:

Str 13, Dex 17, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6

Skills:

Jump +7, Listen +5, Spot +5, Survival +1*

Feats:

Alertness, TrackB

Environment:

Temperate plains

Organization:

Solitary or pack (5-12)

Challenge Rating:

1/3

Alignment:

Always neutral

Advancement:

Level Adjustment:

The statistics presented here describe a fairly small dog of about 20 to 50 pounds in weight. They also can be used for small wild canines such as coyotes, jackals, and African wild dogs.

Combat

Dogs generally hunt in packs, chasing and exhausting prey until they can drag it down.

Skills

Dogs have a +4 racial bonus on Jump checks. *Dogs have a +4 racial bonus on Survival checks when tracking by scent.

Giant Elk

Huge beast, unaligned

Armor Class 14 (natural armor)
Hit Points 42 (5d12 + 10)
Speed 60 ft.

STR
19 (+4)

DEX
16 (+3)

CON
14 (+2)

INT
7 (-2)

WIS
14 (+2)

CHA
10 (+0)

Skills Perception +4
Senses passive Perception 14
Languages Giant Elk understands Common, Elvish, and Sylvan but can't speak them
Challenge 2 (450 XP)

Charge. If the elk moves at least 20 feet straight toward a target and then hits it with a ram attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 7 (2d6) damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 14 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.

ACTIONS

Ram. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) bludgeoning damage.

Hooves. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one prone creature. Hit: 22 (4d8 + 4) bludgeoning damage.

Eagle, Giant

Size/Type:

Large Magical Beast

Hit Dice:

4d10+4 (26 hp)

Initiative:

+3

Speed:

10 ft. (2 squares), fly 80 ft. (average)

Armor Class:

15 (-1 size, +3 Dex, +3 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 12

Base Attack/Grapple:

+4/+12

Attack:

Claw +7 melee (1d6+4)

Full Attack:

2 claws +7 melee (1d6+4) and bite +2 melee (1d8+2)

Space/Reach:

10 ft./5 ft.

Special Attacks:

Special Qualities:

Low-light vision, evasion

Saves:

Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +3

Abilities:

Str 18, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 10

Skills:

Knowledge (nature) +2, Listen +6, Sense Motive +4, Spot +15, Survival +3

Feats:

Alertness, Flyby Attack

Environment:

Temperate mountains

Organization:

Solitary, pair, or eyrie (5-12)

Challenge Rating:

Treasure:

None

Alignment:

Usually neutral good

Advancement:

5-8 HD (Large); 9-12 HD (Huge)

Level Adjustment:

+2 (cohort)

A typical giant eagle stands about 10 feet tall, has a wingspan of up to 20 feet, and resembles its smaller cousins in nearly every way except size. It weighs about 500 pounds.

Giant eagles speak Common and Auran.

Combat

A giant eagle typically attacks from a great height, diving earthward at tremendous speed. When it cannot dive, it uses its powerful talons and slashing beak to strike at its target’s head and eyes.

A solitary giant eagle is typically hunting or patrolling in the vicinity of its nest and generally ignores creatures that do not appear threatening. A mated pair attacks in concert, making repeated diving attacks to drive away intruders, and fights to the death to defend their nest or hatchlings.

Evasion (Ex)

With a successful Reflex save against an attack that allows a Reflex save for half damage, a giant eagle takes no damage.

Skills

Giant eagles have a +4 racial bonus on Spot checks.

Name: Sigurn, the Raven-haired
Class/Level: Valor Bard 6 / Tattoo Adept 2
Experience: 34,000
XP For Next Level: 48,000
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Race: Human (Albadian)

Height: 5'9" (175.25 cm)
Weight: 155 lbs  (70.3 kg)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Fair

Appearance

large.Sigurn03.jpg.44c608afbff90e3f7725c   large.Sigurn01.jpg.0d4b813e4229a90e77fc9   large.Sigurn06.jpg.62c72faa27f172c4bed1e   

Sigurn's Tattoos

Spoiler

large.Ghost_Hand.jpg.897cc3fd3c136edc885   Ghost Hand Pattern - Left Hand

large.Not_All_Who_Wander_Are_Lost.jpg.86   "Not All Who Wander Are Lost" in Elvish Script and Style - Inside Left Forearm

large.The_One_I_Feed.jpg.45cb31113c4f1f4   "The One I Feed" in a crescent written in Albadian underneath - Left Shoulder

large.Raven2.jpg.d2bb8846fea2b56e6d72e18   Raven Tattoo - Back (almost entire back)

large.Mother_Tongue.jpg.e9866cc9f06cce48   Mother's Tongue - Right Bicep 

Sigurn's spider familiar, Skirra...

large.SpiderFamiliar.jpg.42029967159e9cc

Spoiler

Skirra

Spider
Tiny fey, unaligned

Armor Class: 12
Hit Points: 1 (1d4- 1)
Speed: 20ft., climb 20 ft.

STR 2 (- 4)
DEX 14 (+2)
CON 8 (- 1)
INT 1 (- 5)
WIS 10 (+0)
CHA 2 (- 4)

Skills: Stealth +4
Senses: darkvision 30 ft., passive Perception 10
Languages: ----
Challenge: 0 (10 XP)

Spider Climb. The spider can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.

Web Sense. While in contact with a web, the spider knows the exact location of any other creature in contact with the same web.

Web Walker. The spider ignores movement restrictions caused by webbing.

ACTIONS
Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature.
Hit: 1 piercing damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 9 Constitution saving throw or take 2 (1d4) poison damage.

Sigurn's pet Albadian Snow Cat, Hilsi...

large.ASC_Hilsi2.jpg.661fcd1e3b1f288bb43

Spoiler

Hilsi

Cat
Tiny beast, unaligned

Armor Class: 12
Hit Points: 2 (1 d4)
Speed: 40ft., climb 30ft.

STR 3 (-4)
DEX 15 (+2)
CON 10 (+0)
INT 3 (-4)
WIS 12 (+1)
CHA 7 (-2)

Skills: Perception +3, Stealth +4
Senses: passive Perception 13
Languages: -
Challenge: 0 (10 XP)

Keen Smell. The cat has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.

ACTIONS
Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.
Hit: 1 slashing damage.

Sigurn's Background

Spoiler

Sigurn never knew much about her birth. She was a strange child though, being born with raven black hair, and extreme rarity among the fair haired Albadians. And there was a lingering... darkness... about her, even as a child, that others found unsettling. Being the child of a Hellian, the rumor among many was that some degree of dark magic had been passed onto the child, either as a blessing or a curse.

When her mother would tend to Hellian business and leave Sigurn in the care of others, her fosters always had difficulty telling her no or denying her anything. She would not pout or bawl like most children, nor would she even threaten, but they still found themselves afraid of her just the same.

She was not an evil child though, just... different, and seemingly possessed of a steely resolve. She was fearless, though not reckless. She seemed to be devoid of fear. Fire or heights, man nor beast, not even magic magic frightened the child.

As she grew up though, she blossomed into a beautiful young woman. She began to garner attention, not just from boys either. She had a natural charisma that lent itself well social endeavors. She learned to lead and bargain, to rally and inspire others. The darkness within her seemed to subside, when in fact she simply learned to control it... to hide it. Her mother taught her to manipulate, seduce and to use that darkness to threaten and intimidate when more pleasant avenues did not yield desirable results. 

Sigurn's lack of fear of magic, and her darkness, was taken by her mother a sign, so she began indoctrinating her daughter into ways of the Hellian and instruct her in the way of Arcane Sorcery. Much to the surprise of her mother, Sigurn took the lessons of her mother and adapted them on her own to another way of magic. 

She spurned her mother's sorcerous ways though, and did not draw upon the arcane the same way her mother did, and thus did not bring about the usual flash of heat and accompanied such magics since the Titan War. Instead she was drawn to the Skalds of Albadia and their tales of adventures and epics of the Titan War. She adapted what she had learned of magic from her mother and used it to aid her stories and influence others, for good and ill.

While learning to craft illusions, Sigurn made a discovery about herself and that inner darkness many had spoken about in hushed tones. She could craft an illusion just like many others who were able to do so, but when she was in the shadows or darkness, her illusions became more vivid and real. It truly seemed that while embraced by the darkness, it's natural deceptive qualities were passed on to her, enhancing the deception of her illusions to a masterful level.

After she took her first step into full womanhood, her mother, who had continued to encourage Sigurn to join the Hellian, decided she would try another, softer approach, and gifted her with a beautiful  tattoo. 

Sigurn had always been fascinated with tattoos, not only for their artistic value, but also as another means to recording history and retelling epics. So her mother gifted her with a tattoo of a raven high on her back, one wing cresting over her right shoulder, while the head crested her left and went up her neck a ways, almost as if whispering into her ear. 

It was a beautiful tattoo, and even though Sigurn could rarely see it, she appreciated it deeply. But even more than just an exquisite tattoo, the inks were laced with magic, offering her subtle protection and luck. Regardless of the magic, the tattoo quickly became a treasured gift, one of few such things from her mother.

In time Sigurn grew into a talented skald, but she did not yet feel at home in Albadia. She yearned to see distant lands and people, hear their stories, and forge her own. So just after Sigurn's eighteenth winter broke, she told her mother of her plans to see the world and gather distant stories. Though not pleased with her decision, and hoping she would return to join the Hellian one day, perhaps as an even more valuable member with this experience, her mother gave her another gift as she set out on her journey... a witchaxe of the Hellian.

"May this serve as a reminder of where you come from, no matter how far you travel, a symbol of your heritage, and may it protect you from any that might seek you harm." she said in a blessing over the witchaxe as she passed it on to her daughter.

Sigurn could clearly see the subtle manipulation her mother was trying to lace into the gesture, but she could also detect an sincerity and honest concern for her. It was unusual for her mother to be very tender, so Sigurn accepted the gift as it was given, thanked her mother and disappeared down the road.

Over the next several years she traveled a great deal of the world, seeing distant lands, making friends, enemies and acquaintances. She learned other langues and was even taught some of the ways of thieves by a particularly interested young rouge. She gathered an odd assortment of gear and weapons from her travels, some she found, others she took (she would say found) and still others were gifted to her, including a prized elven razor bow and an even more precious magical quiver.

She studied bardic traditions of other peoples, learning of their lore and magic. She did not have the patience for piles of books, instead she always found that preferred to be there in battle as history was being made, or better yet, make it herself. As a skald, she was a warrior of some skill with her witchaxe and shield and a fair archer.

Though she had always been raised by her mother, a member of the Hellian, Sigurn had only the barest scraps of fleeting memories of her father. She never knew why he left, he even his name. It was something that her mother did not talk about. The rumors she heard as she grew up was that he was discovered to be a sorcerer, and so he fled before being put to death. 

Either way, what she did not realize was that deep down she left to search for him. She always wanted to know who she was and where she came from and why she was different. She had only heard part of the story from her mother, so she hoped her father, if still alive, she share the rest.

It was during her travels (and unknowing search) that she made some fast friends. A Keltai Druid named Siwa,n and a Manticora Huntress named Kora. They accepted Sigurn for who she was and the trio had many adventures together, becoming nearly inseparable, (aside from a year or so that Sigurn was forced to settle down and remain in place place apprentice under a Tattoo Adept, learning the ways of tattoo magic for herself).

With her apprenticeship over, Sigurn once again heard the call of the road and met up with her friends to forge the next chapter in their saga.

Sigurn's Sheet

Spoiler

Name: Sigurn, the Raven-haired
Class/Level: Valor Bard 6 / Tattoo Adept 2
Experience: 
XP For Next Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Race: Human (Albadian)

Height: 5'9" (175.25 cm)
Weight: 155 lbs  (70.3 kg)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Fair

Backgrounds

Regional Background: Northerner
Social Background: Drifter

-Feature: Friend in Every Town
Because you’ve been all over Ghelspad, and maybe even to one or more of the other continents, and you know people from all over Scarn. Some of them you know well; others you know only in passing. Few of them are close friends, at least. But no matter where you end up, odds are you know somebody local or someone who’s also passing through. Chances are, you have been through this area yourself once or twice. Regardless of how, exactly, you have a contact nearby. Sometimes your contact might not be very keen to see you, but at least you can count on a place to sleep for you and maybe even a few friends — if only for a short time — and you might even expect a few free meals.

Ability Scores
Strength: 14 (+2)
Dexterity: 16 (+3)
Constitution: 16 (+3)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 22 (+6)

Saving Throws 
Strength +3
Dexterity +7*
Constitution +4 + Immune to Disease 
Intelligence +3
Wisdom +3 + Advantage vs Fear
Charisma +10*

*Proficiency
Magic tattoo (as Stone of Good Luck) + 1 bonus to ability checks and saving throws).  Already added in.

Languages 
Albadian (Native), Ledean/Common, Thieves' Cant, Leonid, Elvish

Proficiencies 
Armor: Light armor, Medium armor, Shields
Weapons: Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers , shortswords, Martial Weapons
Saving Throws: Charisma, Dexterity, Advantage vs Frightened
Skills: Arcana, Athletics, History, Intimidation, Perception, Performance, Persuasion
Tools: Rebec, drum, tattooist supplies, leatherworker's tools

Skill Proficiencies
Acrobatics +5 (Dex)
Animal Handling +4 (Wis)
Arcana +9 (Int) **
Athletics +6 (Str) *
Deception +7 (Cha)
History +6 (Int) *
Insight +4 (Wis)
Intimidation +13 (Cha) **
Investigation +4 (Int) 
Medicine +4 (Wis)
Nature +4 (Int)
Perception +9 (Wis) **
Performance +9 (Cha) *
Persuasion +9 (Cha) *

Religion +4 (Int)
Slight of Hand +5 (Dex) 
Stealth +5 (Dex)
Survival +3 (Wis)

*Proficiency
**Proficiency + Expertise

Jack of All Trades - All non-proficient skills get 1/2 Proficiency bonus, rounded down (+1 currently) added.  Already added in.
Magic tattoo (as Stone of Good Luck) + 1 bonus to ability checks and saving throws).  Already added in.

Hit Dice: 6d8 + 2d6 + 24
Hit Points: 70
Armor Class: 13 (Unarmored)  /  15 (Studded Leather Armor OR Unarmored w/ shield)  /  17 (Studded Leather Armor + Shield)
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30

Passive Intelligence (Investigation): 13
Passive Wisdom (Perception): 18

Spell save DC: 17
Spell attack modifier: 9

Racial Traits
Albadian: +2 to Con, +1 to Cha, Cold Resistance (1/2 damage) and Cold Acclimatization

Feats

Dreadful
You are a master of fear in all its forms, and you are difficult to rattle. You gain the following benefits:
   • Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
   • You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
   • You gain proficiency in the Intimidation skill, and your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses that skill.
   • You can, as an action, try to frighten a creature within 30 feet of you that can see and hear you. The target must make a Wisdom saving throw vs a DC of 8 + Charisma Modifier + Proficiency Bonus. If they fail, the target is frightened of you until the end of your next turn. This is a nonmagical effect.
   • When you cast a spell or use a class feature that would render one or more targets frightened, you can choose to either double the range of the effect, or target twice as many creatures as you could normally affect within range.
   • When you cast a spell or use a class feature that would render one or more targets frightened, the duration of the effect is doubled if it is normally 1 minute or longer; if the effect normally lasts for less than 1 minute, you can increase its duration to 1 minute, but the target can make a new saving throw at the end of each of its turn, ending the effect on a successful save.

Shadow Mage
Prerequisite: Ability to cast at least one illusion spell.
You are a skilled illusionist, and your illusions are more potent when you remain in the shadows. You gain the following benefits:
   • You learn the minor illusion cantrip. Choose Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma as your spellcasting ability for this cantrip.
   • You add silent image to your spells known or prepared. It is a class spell for you and doesn’t count against the number of spells you know or can have prepared.
   • When you cast an illusion spell while you are in an area of dim light or darkness, any creature interacting with the illusion has disadvantage on its saving throws against the spell and on Intelligence (Investigation) checks made to disbelieve the illusion.
   • When you take the Hide action while you are in an area of dim light or darkness, you have advantage on the Dexterity (Stealth) check.

War Caster
Prerequisite: The ability to cast at least one spell
You have practiced casting spells in the midst of combat, learning techniques that grant you the following benefits:
   • You have advantage on Constitution saving throws that you make to maintain your concentration on a spell when you take damage.
   • You can perform the somatic components of spells even when you have weapons or a shield in one or both hands.
   • When a hostile creature’s movement provokes an opportunity attack from you, you can use your reaction to cast a spell at the creature, rather than making an opportunity attack. The spell must have a casting time of 1 action and must target only that creature.

Class Features

Tattoo Adept Class Features:

Dancing Ink
   At 1st level, you learn how to store magical energy in a tattoo to be released at a later time. At the end of a long rest, you may store any spell you know within a non-magical tattoo on your person. To do so, you must expend a spell slot of a sufficient level to cast the spell. The stored spell can be no higher than one spell level below the highest you can cast (minimum 1st level), and no higher than 5th level in any case.

You can have only one spell stored in this way at a time. You can cast the stored spell a number of times equal to your Intelligence or Charisma modifier, at its usual level, without expending any spell slots. 

Tattoo Focus
   Also at 1st level, you can use your tattoos as a spellcasting focus to cast arcane spells.

Quick Ink
   At 2nd level, you can inscribe a Dancing Ink spell at the end of a short or long rest.

Tattoo Mastery
   Also starting at 2nd level, your proficiency bonus is doubled when you make an ability check that uses tattooist’s supplies. When you create magic tattoos (see Chapter 7), you require only half the usual downtime.

Finally, when you activate a one of your Dancing Ink tattoos or another magic tattoo that normally grants you some bonus or benefit for a duration, you can grant the effects to one willing creature you touch instead of yourself. You can’t transfer the ability to cast a spell (like from mark of the Earth Mother) or any permanent benefit (such as that from an eye of night sigil).

Bard Class Features:

Bardic Inspiration x6 (+1d8 to a single ability check, saving throw, attack roll, damage roll or as a reaction to AC vs one attack)
   You can inspire others through stirring words or music. To do so, you use a bonus action on your turn to choose one creature other than yourself within 60 feet of you who can hear you. That creature gains one Bardic Inspiration die, a d8.

Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20 before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die, but must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once the Bardic Inspiration die is rolled, it is lost. A creature can have only one Bardic Inspiration die at a time.

You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier (a minimum of once). You regain any expended uses when you finish a long rest. Your Bardic Inspiration die changes when you reach certain levels in this class. The die becomes a d8 at 5th level, a d10 at 10th level, and a d12 at 15th level.

Font of Inspiration
   Beginning when you reach 5th level, you regain all of your expended uses of Bardic Inspiration when you finish a short or long rest.

Jack of All Trades
   Starting at 2nd level, you can add half your proficiency bonus, rounded down, to any ability check you make that doesn’t already include your proficiency bonus.

Song of Rest
   Beginning at 2nd level, you can use soothing music or oration to help revitalize your wounded allies during a short rest. If you or any friendly creatures who can hear your performance regain hit points at the end of the short rest, each of those creatures regains an extra 1d6 hit points. The extra hit points increase when you reach certain levels in this class: to 1d8 at 9th level, to 1d10 at 13th level, and to 1d12 at 17th level

Bard College (Valor)
   At 3rd level, you delve into the advanced techniques of a bard college of your choice: the College of Lore or the College of Valor, both detailed at the end of the class description. Your choice grants you features at 3rd level and again at 6th and 14th level.

Expertise
   At 3rd level, choose two of your skill proficiencies. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of the chosen proficiencies. At 10th level, you can choose another two skill proficiencies to gain this benefit.

Ability Score Improvement
   When you reach 4th level, and again at 8th, 12th, 16th, and 19th level, you can increase one ability score of your choice by 2, or you can increase two ability s cores of your choice by 1. As normal, you can’t increase an ability score above 20 using this feature.

Countercharm
   At 6th level, you gain the ability to use musical notes or words of power to disrupt mind-influencing effects. As an action, you can start a performance that lasts until the end of your next turn. During that time, you and any friendly creatures within 30 feet of you have advantage on saving throws against being frightened or charmed. A creature must be able to hear you to gain this benefit. The performance ends early if you are incapacitated or silenced or if you voluntarily end it (no action required).

Ritual Casting
   You can cast any bard spell you know as a ritual if that spell has the ritual tag.

Spellcasting Focus
   You can use a musical instrument (found in chapter 5) as a spellcasting focus for your bard spells.

Archetype: Valor Bard

College of Valor
   Bards of the College of Valor are daring skalds whose tales keep alive the memory o f the great heroes of the past, and thereby inspire a new generation of heroes. These bards gather in mead halls or around great bonfires to sing the deeds of the mighty, both past and present. They travel the land to witness great events firsthand and to ensure that the memory of those events doesn’t pass from the world. With their songs, they inspire others to reach the same heights of accomplishment as the heroes of old.

Bonus Proficiencies
   When you join the College of Valor at 3rd level, you gain proficiency with medium armor, shields, and martial weapons.

Combat Inspiration
   Also at 3rd level, you learn to inspire others in battle. A creature that has a Bardic Inspiration die from you can roll that die and add the number rolled to a weapon damage roll it just made. Alternatively, when an attack roll is made against the creature, it can use its reaction to roll the Bardic Inspiration die and add the number rolled to its AC against that attack, after seeing the roll but before knowing whether it hits or misses.

Extra Attack
   Starting at 6th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.

Magic

Spell save DC: 17
Spell attack modifier: 9

Spells Slots
lvl 1 x 4
lvl 2 x 3
lvl 3 x 3
lvl 4 x 2

Spells

Cantrips (Bard)
Mending
Minor Illusion (Shadow Mage)
Prestidigitation 
Filch 

1st lvl (Bard)
Bane
Cure Wounds
Dissonant Whispers
Healing Word
Heroism
Silent Image (Shadow Mage)

2nd lvl (Bard)
Invisiblity
Mass True Strike 

3rd lvl (Bard)
Dispell Magic
Major Image

Cantrips (Wizard)
Fire Bolt

1st lvl (Wizard)
Shield
Find Familiar
Multiple Missile

Equipment

common clothes
set of traveler’s clothes
Fur mantel
set of fur-lined traveler’s clothes

belt pouch containing 5 gp
carved ivory knickknack representing your tribe or clan
collection of personal identification papers in your name from several nations (some might be fraudulent)

Rebec

2 x large sacs

2x Caltrops (bags of 20 each)

Entertainer’s pack
 -backpack
 -bedroll
 -2 costumes
 -5 candles
 -5 days of rations
 -waterskin
 -disguise kit.

Explorer’s pack
 -backpack
 -bedroll
 -mess kit
 -tinderbox
 -10 torches
 -10 days of rations
 -waterskin
 -The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.

Fishing tackle
 -wooden rod
 -silken line
 -corkwood bobbers
 -steel hooks
 -lead sinkers
 -velvet lures
 -narrow netting.

Thieves' Tools
   Proficiency with these tools lets you add your proficiency bonus to any ability checks you make to disarm traps or open locks.
 -small file
 -a set of lock picks
 -a small mirror mounted on a metal handle
 -a set of narrow-bladed scissors
 -a pair of pliers

Lock x3 (10gp, 15gp, 25 gp) 
 -A key is provided with the lock. Without the key, a creature proficient with thieves’ tools can pick this lock with a successful DC 15 Dexterity check. Your DM may decide that better locks are available for higher prices.

Tattooists' Supplies & Leatherworker's Tools
   These special tools include the items needed to pursue a craft or trade. The table shows examples of the most common types of tools, each providing items related to a single craft. Proficiency with a set of artisan’s tools lets you add your proficiency bonus to any ability checks you make using the tools in your craft. Each type of artisan’s tools requires a separate proficiency.

Weapons and Armor

Spear x2 - 1d6 piercing - 3 lb. - Thrown (range 20/60), versatile (1d8)

Dart x3 - 1d4 piercing - 1/4 lb. - Finesse, thrown (range 20/60)

Dagger x3  - 1d4 piercing - 1 lb. - Finesse, light, thrown (range 20/60)

Claw gauntlet x2 - 1d6 slashing - 2 lb. - Finesse, light

Icehammer - 1d8 bludgeoning - 2 lb. - Versatile (1d10)

Cold Iron Witchaxe - 1d6 slashing - 5 lb. - Finesse, versatile (2d4), Considered magical for the purposes of overcoming damage resistance, Does an extra weapon die of damage against Aberrations and Fey types of monsters.

Elven Razor Bow (60 Arrows)
 -Melee - 1d6 slashing - 3 lbs. - Finesse, light
 -Shortbow - 1d6 piercing - 2 lbs. - Ammunition (range 80/320), two-handed

Studded Leather Armor (AC=12+Dex mod)

Shield (+2 AC)

Magic Items

Ghost Hand Pattern
Magic tattoo, common
This inked pattern of bending lines covers one of your hands. You can use a bonus action to activate this tattoo on your turn just before you cast a spell that has a range of touch. If you do, the spell’s range becomes 90 feet. You must finish a short or long rest before using this tattoo again.

Mother’s Tongue Sigil
Magic tattoo, common
Lore: A sigil resembling a tongue covered in symbols of Denev extends from your mouth to your chin or covers the palm of one of your hands.
Powers: If you use your action to activate this tattoo and then meditate for 10 minutes, you can speak to any beast and comprehend its responses for the next 10 minutes, as if you had cast speak with animals.
      Alternately, you can use your action to activate the sigil and cast speak with animals. If you do so, you must finish a short or long rest before using this tattoo again.

Quiver of Ehlonna
Wondrous item, uncommon
   Each of the quiver's three compartments connects to an extradimensional space that allows the quiver to hold numerous items while never weighing more than 2 pounds. The shortest compartment can hold up to sixty arrows, bolts, or similar objects. The midsize compartment holds up to eighteen javelins or similar objects. The longest compartment holds up to six long objects, such as bows, quarterstaffs, or spears.
   You can draw any item the quiver contains as if doing so from a regular quiver or scabbard.

Elven Razor Bow
Weapon (shortbow), common
Lore: In ancient days, the first elves encountered many dangerous creatures as they investigated the vast old-growth forests covering much of Ghelspad. Finding it a difficult, deadly prospect to switch between ranged and melee weapons in the dense overgrowth of these forests, they devised This weapon.
Powers - The elven razor bow is a magic shortbow with a short, gracefully curved blade attached at one or both ends, so it can also be wielded as a magic scimitar.

large.Witchaxe2.png.5b466e9bc80957086406

Cold Iron Witchaxe
Weapon, common - 1d6 slashing - 5 lb. - Finesse, versatile (2d4)
No magic bonus to hit or attack, but it is considered magical for the purposes of overcoming damage resist and does an extra weapon die of damage against Aberrations and Fey types of monsters.

Raven Tattoo
Magic tattoo, unique (requires attunement)
The tattoo is attuned to you and doesn't take an Attunement slot. It acts as a Stone of Good Luck (+ 1 bonus to ability checks and saving throws). In addition the tattoo grants immunity to Disease and can be made to glow faintly. The tattoo will develop other powers as you grow in power.

Money
CP: 
SP: 
EP:
GP: 73
PP: 
Gems/Jewelry/Art Objects: 

Other: 

Name: Runne, the Jotunbrud, the Half-Giant, Ogrekiller, Breaker of Men
Class/Level: Barbarian 7
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Race: Half-Elf/Albadian

Height: 7'6''
Weight: 344 lb.
Hair: Platinum Blond
Eyes: Emerald Green
Skin: Bronze

Description

large.ni-yipeng-.jpg.52b0c5fb2d66b8f4ffd

Runne is an immense, attractive giant of a woman, standing head and shoulders taller than most men, even Albadian men. Long-legged, buxom yet prodigiously muscled with thews of iron, she moves with the power of a great bear and the grace of a snow lion. Her Albadian heritage is clear in her striking high-cheeked, chiseled facial features and pale blond hair, which is heightened and contrasted by the angled shaped of her emerald green eyes, pointed ears, and silky smooth, bronze flesh gifted her by her elven blood. Like most Albadian warriors and witches, she has several tattoos, including one of a Bloodwrack Dragon that stretches from ankle to over her shoulder.

Despite the general belief of Runne's parental being that of a Helliann witch and a Broadreach elf, there are many rumours about the cause of her huge, mighty physique. That her actual father was an Ogre or Frost Giant, that she was weened on the blood of Kadum, or that her mother had imbued witchery and blood magic into her tattoo to grant her her matchless size and strength, among others.

Runne generally wears little more a fur-lined leather thong and knee-high boots and a snow-bear cloak. When modesty is demanded in southern lands, she accedes by adding some artfully entwined leather straps.

She is a boisterous, fun-loving woman who lives for fucking and fighting. She is quick to anger and just as quick to offer a helping hand, though quite intolerant of men who believe women are meant to serve under them.

Background
From the same Northern Tribe as Sigurn, Runne is her younger half-sister, her father generally believed to have been an exploring Broadreach Elf from the Hornsaw Forest who had spent a few days in their tribal encampment and then never seen again. She never showed any inclination or talent for the witching arts, instead being drawn to the ways of the tribe's Bear Warriors, even from a young age. H

When she was ten, she fiercely joined in helping repel a raid by goblins and hobgoblins from the Titanshome mountains, killing several and being injured in the process. As a testament to her bravery, her mother and coven bestowed upon her a great and enchanted tattoo that also served to conceal her scars.

By the time Runne was thirteen, she was as big or bigger than most full grown men and stronger too and a Bear Warrior in her own right. Her mother had mostly lost interest before then, seeking to sway Sigurn to the Helliann, though more than once, had commented that things would be easier in Albadia if all women were as big and strong as Runne.

At fiftenn, Runne was acknowledged the biggest and strongest warrior of the tribe and had caught the eye of the Tribal King's son, Rolf. They were married soon after, but it didn't even last a year. Rolf wanted a subservient woman and Runne wanted none of that, being warrior in her own right.

It came to a head when they got into a heated argument about who would be King following his father. Runne didn't see why she couldn't be, Rolf scoffed claiming she was a mere woman. Rolf was a big man, but the top of his head just barely reached her chin and her arms and shoulders were thicker and harder with muscle besides.

They settled their argument with a public wrestling match. Unfortunately, Runne's anger got the better of her and in the process of giving her husband the beating of his life, she accidentally gave him the last beating of his life when she broke his back and killed him.

It was clearly an accident, and a sanctioned fight to settle their argument, but Rolf was the son of the Tribal King. While not officially exiled, it was determined that it would be politically expedient that Runne follow after her older sister and explore the world outside of Albadia.

And so she did, fucking and fighting along the way, sometimes with her sister and her friends, and sometimes on her own or with others, and generally enjoying herself.

Current Whereabouts
The Band last saw Runne in the Northen reaches of the Hornsaw Forest, in the company of the Broadreach Elves, following rescuing a young girl - the only one of many that had survived - from a terrible ritual being conducted by Hielaa, the Cackling Storm Crone, a Hag of the Dar al Annot ('Those Who Will Find' in the Dark Speech of Mormo)

Spoiler

Hit Dice: 7d12 + 35
Hit Points: 107
Armor Class: 18 (10 + Dex + Con; 19 while dual wielding)
Initiative: +3 (Advantage)
Speed: 40

Racial Traits
Darkvision (30 ft.) - Thanks to your elf blood, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 30 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Keen Senses - You have proficiency in the Perception skill.
Tundra Born - You have Cold Resistance and are acclimated to cold temperatures.
Powerful Build - You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.

Ability Scores
Strength 23 (+6)
Dexterity 16 (+3)
Constitution 21 (+5)
Intelligence 10 (+0)
Wisdom 14 (+2)
Charisma 13 (+1)

Saving throws 
Strength +9
Dexterity +3 (Advantage on effects she can see)
Constitution +8
Intelligence +0
Wisdom +2
Charisma +1

Background: Outlander (Hunter-Gatherer)
Feature: Meager Living
Food is scarce in the cold north, and you have spent many long, dark days without much food. As a result, you are good at making due with less and stretching your rations further than the average citizen of Scarn. When you forage, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth. Otherwise, you can find twice as much food and fresh water as another person might each day. Further, you know how to stretch a small amount of food by supplementing it with other roots, fibers, and parts of animals most would consider inedible; assuming you have time and means to forage, you can survive on only half as much food as other creatures of your size.

Skill Proficiencies
Acrobatics (Dex) +3
Animal Handling (Wis) +2
Arcana (Int) +0
Athletics (Str) +9
Deception (Cha) +1
History (Int) +0
Insight (Wis) +2
Intimidation (Cha/Str) +4/+10
Investigation (Int) +0
Medicine (Wis) +2
Nature (Wis) +5
Perception (Wis) +5
Performance (Cha) +1
Persuasion (Cha) +1
Religion (Int) +0
Sleight of Hand (Dex) +3
Stealth (Dex) +6
Survival (Wis) +5

Passive Intelligence (Investigation): 10
Passive Wisdom (Perception): 15

Tool Proficiencies
Cooking Utensils, Fletcher's Tools, Leatherworker's Tools

Languages 
Albadian, Ledean, Elvish, Giantish, Goblin

Proficiencies
Armor: None
Weapon: Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons

Class Features
Rage (x4, +2 Damage) - In battle, you fight with primal ferocity. On your turn, you can enter a rage as a bonus action. While raging, you gain the following benefits if you aren’t wearing heavy armor:
• You have advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.
• When you make a melee weapon attack using Strength, you gain a bonus to the damage roll that increases as you gain levels as a barbarian, as shown in the Rage Damage column of the Barbarian table.
• You have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage.
Unarmored Defense - While you are not wearing any armor, your Armor Class equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier.
Reckless Attack - Starting at 2nd level, you can throw aside all concern for defense to attack with fierce desperation. When you make your first attack on your turn, you can decide to attack recklessly. Doing so gives you advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using Strength during this turn, but attack rolls against you have advantage until your next turn.
Danger Sense - At 2nd level, you gain an uncanny sense of when things nearby aren’t as they should be, giving you an edge when you dodge away from danger. You have advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that you can see, such as traps and spells. To gain this benefit, you can’t be blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.
Extra Attack - Beginning at 5th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.
Fast Movement - Starting at 5th level, your speed increases by 10 feet while you aren’t wearing heavy armor.
Feral Instinct - By 7th level, your instincts are so honed that you have advantage on initiative rolls. Additionally, if you are surprised at the beginning of combat and aren’t incapacitated, you can act normally on your first turn, but only if you enter your rage before doing anything else on that turn.

Archetype - Totem Warrrior (Bear Warrior)
Bear Paws - Like the great snow bear, you use both hands to attack, an weapon in either hand acting as your claws. When you engage in two-weapon fighting, you can add your ability modifier to the damage of the second attack.
Bear Spirit - While raging, you have resistance to all damage except psychic damage. The spirit of the bear makes you tough enough to stand up to any punishment.
Aspect of the Bear - In your flesh resides the strength and the power of the bear. You gain the might of a bear. Your carrying capacity (including maximum load and maximum lift) is doubled, and you have advantage on Strength checks made to push, pull, lift, or break objects.

Feats
Dual Wielder - You master fighting with two weapons, gaining the following benefits:
• You gain a +1 bonus to AC while you are wielding a separate melee weapon in each hand.
• You can use two-weapon fighting even when the onehanded melee weapons you are wielding aren’t light.
• You can draw or stow two one-handed weapons when you would normally be able to draw or stow only one.
Tavern Brawler - Accustomed to rough-and-tumble fighting using whatever weapons happen to be at hand, you gain the following benefits:
• Increase your Strength or Constitution score by 1, to a maximum o f 20.
• You are proficient with improvised weapons and unarmed strikes.
• Your unarmed strike uses a d6 for damage.
• When you hit a creature with an unarmed strike or an improvised weapon on your turn, you can use a bonus action to attempt to grapple the target.

Weapons and Armor
Never wears any armor or uses a shield
Various onehanded weapons, built to her size when possible, which for most would require two-hands to wield effectively

Magic Items
Darkwood Bow
Weapon [Longbow - 1d10 piercing; Ammunition, Range (200/800), Oversized, Heavy, Two-handed), uncommon]
Lore: Made of rare, untainted Darkwood from the Hornsaw Forest specifically for a woman of Runne's stature and powerful build, this bow was a gift from the Broadreach Elves that reside there, trying to cleanse their ancestral lands.
Powers: You gain a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this weapon. When you hit with this weapon, you can use your Strength modifier to calculate damage rather than your Dexterity modifier.

Tattoo of the Bloodwrack Dragon
Magic Tattoo, unique (requires Attunement)
Lore: Given to Runne when she was ten, after she had taken up a greatclub and helped defend her tribal encampment from an attack by hobgoblins and goblins from the Titanshome Mountains, slaying several, though not without taking wounds. The gorgeous black and red, stylized tattoo of a fictional bloodwrack dragon conceals the scars she had, winding up a calf and thigh, over a hip and buttock, across her back, over a shoulder, the head resting over a breast.

Spoiler

op94hs.jpg

Covers Runne's body similar to above, though the head goes over the shoulder and above her breast, but looks more like the one below

10gllq8.jpg

Name: Zai
Class/Level: Rogue/ Sorceror? Warlock? 7 (She seems to be a Rogue, but has some innate or embedded magic that has similarities to Sorcery and Witchcraft, but neither Sigurn nor Siwan can exactly define what)
Alignment: Neutral

Race: Mixed-Heritage Human? [Fey (titanspawn)] (Siwan and Sigurd suspect the True Ritual they interrupted may have been intended to turn Zai into some version of a Hag. They believe they stopped the Dar al Annot coven from completing the ritual transformation into a full Hag, but it likely was only the last in a series. The girl isn't entirely human anymore.)

Spoiler

Hags
More than simply witches, hags are a different breed of creature entirely — foul, cruel monsters, corrupted by the influence of the fallen titan of witchcraft, Mormo, whose dark blessings infuse them. The hags have strange magical and elemental powers, allowing them to align themselves with the forces of the night and with darker aspects of nature. The pact they swear to Mother Mormo keeps them from aging, so that the passage of time does naught but make them more powerful.

Hag Queen’s Metamorphosis - Traditionally, a female of any mortal race who has been driven from her home, especially for unjust reasons or by profound acts of chauvinism or misogyny, could become a hag by offering herself to Mormo. The Hag Queen’s children sometimes use divinatory powers to determine where they might next find a future sister. They spirit away likely candidates to their secluded wilderness lairs, there teaching the mortal women — as often as not unwilling
prisoners of their malicious, cruel mentors — the dark ways of witchcraft bequeathed to them by their colossal queen.

Even today, hags still gather recruits in the old way. They select women who have suffered exile, although some will also choose young women from happy homes, plotting to ruin their young charges’ lives, and those of their families, out of spite. Female spellcasters who demonstrate a strong natural talent, particularly when combined with intense ambition, are prized targets.

Willing or otherwise, a hag feeds her new “granddaughter” a diet of strange fruits and herbs, raw fish, poisonous berries, gulls’ heads, fungal tea, or whatever bilious concoction is appropriate to begin the evolution. Step by step, the woman is stripped of her humanity; by the time she reaches late middle age, she has mastered the elemental ways of the hags, and soon her transformation is complete. As she becomes a hag, her teeth and claws lengthen and become sharper; her skin hardens; she becomes wiry and tough; and she develops an unnatural understanding of the forces of nature so that she is able to manipulate it in accordance with her will.

Dar al Annot
'Those Who Will Find' in the Dark Speech of Mormo, the Dar al Annot is a coven of druids and witches who seek to restore the Queen of Witches no matter the cost. With the mighty hag known as the Blood Crone guiding them, these witches have sworn vengeance upon the divine races from their stronghold of Annot Kalambath deep in the heart of the Hornsaw Forest.

Age: 14-17 (When saved, she claimed she was 16, but she looked to be a malnourished 13, if they were being generous. Now, she looks about 15, though her eyes are older)

Height: 5'4''
Weight: 115 lb.
Hair: Pink-Magenta
Eyes: Luminous Indigo
Skin: Fair, with faint golden olive undertones

Description

2zrm3h1.png

Formerly a scrawny, underfed street rhaat from Shelzar, since her terrible ordeal at the hands of the Dar al Annot and then traveling with the Band that had saved her for over a year, Zai has grown nearly half a foot taller and while still slender, it's a healthy svelteness with blossoming curves. A human of mixed heritage seemingly drawn from nearly every people on Ghelspad, she had an eccentric cuteness that is starting to develop into a fey beauty, heightened by her magenta hair and uncanny eyes. Her are an unusually large and luminous violet-indigo that never seem to blink, so bright that they can actually be seen in the dark and so she has taken to keeping a pair tinted goggles on hand to conceal them when stealth is a necessity.

Zai moves with a quick and lithe grace, full of energy, and is very deft with her hands, perhaps too much, as things not hers have a tendency to stick to them, if an eye isn't kept on her. She prefers wearing snug clothing of muted colours under looser layers, to give her places to hide things without impeding her movement. A pack-rat, she always seems to have food or a new trinket hidden about her person.

Spoiler

Typically wears something similar to this - though she bundles up a lot more in cooler climates. She comes from a much more tropical climate.

33xeic7.jpg

Traumatized by the atrocities inflicted upon her by a Hag and subservient witches of the Dar al Annot, and perhaps her earlier life as an orphan in Shelzar, Zai is very skittish and slow to trust, and tries to stay close to the other women of the band. She rarely talks, so much so that strangers can be forgiven for thinking her mute. Gets very anxious when perceiving a threat and either flees or tends to lash out with the magic that now courses through her.

Zai never sleeps - perhaps she cannot - but when resting or camping, she tries to tuck herself into a corner or up on a ledge or tree, all her possessions held close. She gives generously to street urchins she comes across and to orphanages that seem to do right by their charges. Those that take advantage of them or abuse the children earn her unmitigated hate.

Background
Zai grew up in the decadent city of sins, Shelzar. She knew she wasn't from there, but had no memories of living elsewhere, nor any of her parents. She was just another orphan street rhaat, no different than the thousands of others, save for being quicker, sneakier, and better with her fingers than most. She scrapped by as a pickpocket and second-story girl and got away without losing a hand or having to sell herself like some other boys or girls and the whorelings did.

Things got a bit better when she was taking in by Rajaat, priest of Enkili the Trickster and patron god and goddess of Shelzar, who ran an orphanage for unclaimed girls. Yes, he used the girls as earning, claiming a large cut of their takes, but he never used any of the girls, he was able to fence all their goods, and he gave them a place to eat and sleep where they didn't need to be so wary.

She was wrong, when she woke up one day, bound, gagged, and stuffed into a chest, and found out she was outside of Shelzar for the first time in her life, being taken north by rough mercenaries being led by a witch and an Asaatthi witchblade. Zai managed to figure out Rajaat was actually a devotee of Mormo and an operative for the Dar al Annot as more girl captives, some orphans, some not, needed for some machination of the Mormo Witches. Zai tried to escape, but she was too young and in a strange place and was caught, then drugged for most of the rest of the way to the Hornsaw Forest.

Zai doesn't like thinking about what happened to her and the other girls there, at the hands of the terrible Storm Hag Hielaa. It hurts her head and makes her ill. There was so much blood, so much foul brews and ichors she was forced to ingest. The chanting of the Hag and her coven of Mormite witches still fill her with dread. At the time, she had wished she had died like all the other girls, but the Storm Hag wouldn't let her, keeping her alive for some other terrible purpose. Hielaa had failed the Blood Crone in some way and was attempting to earn her way back into her good graces, or to supplant her, Zai wasn't sure, terror and drugs rendering her mostly insensate.

The Band had been looking into missing girls from the town of Amalthea when their investigation lead them to the Hornsaw Forest and learning of the involvement of the Dar al Annot. Fortunately, this seemed to be some power play for a seat on the Council of Witches, or perhaps trying to unseat the Blood Crone herself, and so the girls weren't being held at the Annot Kalambath, the stronghold of the Dar al Annot at the heart of the twisted forest. If they had been, there would have been nothing they could have done.

Still, the Band needed the help of the Broadreach Elves native to the Hornsaw forest who were trying to reclaim their homeland from the minions of Mormo. They tracked down the missing girls to a different Place of Power, where Mormo's blood had fallen thickly, turning all the foliage into shades of unwholesome pinks, reds, and purples.

They were almost too late. A True Ritual was being enacted, led by a terrible, ten foot tall Hag, its skin the grey of storm cloud and eyes of lightning yellow. On an altar made of a tree stump was a girl, chained down with chains of cold iron, her naked flesh thickly painted with profane glyphs made with the blood of slain fey and Mormo herself.

It was a terrible fight, the Band facing the Hag and its two main aides in the Ritual, their elven allies engaging the dozens of other cultists and proxies. The Ritual had not only consumed the blood and essence of many sylvan creatures and the last few remaining orphan girls, but many of the proxies as well, using their life essences to power the magic.

The Ritual shattered and went wild, the place of power, a place where a portion of Mormo had fallen, keeping it from naturally dissipating. It was the hardest battle the Band had ever faced, all of them scorched and more by the lightning lashes of Hielaa the Storm Hag, but finally, they were victorious. They hadn't managed to save any of the girls they had been hired to find, but they had saved one, killed one of Mormo's favoured daughters, and stopped the Hag from completing its plan, whatever it may have been.

Searching the Ritual site, but not for long, for the miasma of Mormo's presence was foul, they found little about what the Hag's plans had been, if it had been more than making herself a new daughter. Siwan was able to recover fragments of two different True Rituals, but they were very fractured and putting their heads together, she and Sigurn were at best able to make an educated guess that one of them had something to do with the manipulation of the essence of arcane energies.

The Broadreach elves wanted nothing to do with the blood-drenched but still breathing girl on the altar, seeing her as tainted irrevocably by the touch of the Hag and Mormo. The Band was not so ready. The innocence may have been stripped from Zai, but she was a girl yet, one with no other place to go. So they took her with them. To try and help her recover and to control her instinctive witchery.

And to watch her, in case whatever the Hag had done to her laid tainted seeds that would blossom into terrible fruit.

Current Whereabouts
Zai is currently in the company of the Band.

Spoiler

Hit Dice: 7d8 + 14
Hit Points: 58
Armor Class: 18
Initiative: +5
Speed: 30

Racial Traits/Unique Qualities
Aspect of the Moon - You no longer need to sleep and can’t be forced to sleep by any means. To gain the benefits of a long rest, you can spend all 8 hours doing light activity, such as reading and keeping watch.
Devil's Sight - You can see normally in darkness, both magical and nonmagical, to a distance of 120 feet.
Grim Harvest - When you reduce a hostile creature to 0 hit points, you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your level (minimum o f 1).
Unnatural Fortitude - You regain 1d8 (5) hit points every 10 minutes, provided that you have at least 1 hit point. If you lose a body part, the missing part regrows and returns to full functionality after 1d6 + 1 days if you have at least 1 hit point the whole time.
Unseelie Aura - While you are wearing no armor and not wielding a shield, your AC equals 10 + your Dexterity Modifier + your Charisma Modifier.

Ability Scores
Strength 11 (+0)
Dexterity 20 (+5)
Constitution 14 (+2)
Intelligence 13 (+1)
Wisdom  15 (+2)
Charisma 17 (+3)

Saving throws 
Strength +0
Dexterity +8
Constitution +5
Intelligence +1
Wisdom +2
Charisma +3

Background: Street Rat/Urchin
Feature: Spy Network
Street rats exist in every corner of society, although they’re not always visible to adults. You know this better than anybody — you’ve been in their shoes (or lack of shoes) before. You also know that these rats are some of the best reconnaissance tools in your arsenal. You can tap into these networks wherever disenfranchised children might be found. Though you might not know the children personally, you know the best ways to find them, be it in a large city or in rural areas. Additionally, you know how to talk to them and get them on your side, even though they might not always be willing to cooperate at first. When you’ve got them on board, no longer seeing you as a threat, you have a perfect network of informants at your disposal.

Skill Proficiencies
Acrobatics (Dex) +11 (Expertise)
Animal Handling (Wis) +2
Arcana (Int) +1
Athletics (Str) +6 (Expertise)
Deception (Cha) +3
History (Int) +1
Insight (Wis) +2
Intimidation (Cha) +3
Investigation (Int) +4
Medicine (Wis) +2
Nature (Wis) +2
Perception (Wis) +5
Performance (Cha) +3
Persuasion (Cha) +3
Religion (Int) +1
Sleight of Hand (Dex) +11 (Expertise)
Stealth (Dex) +11 (Expertise)
Survival (Wis) +2

Passive Intelligence (Investigation): 14
Passive Wisdom (Perception): 15

Tool Proficiencies
Thieves' Tools (Expertise +6 + Mod)

Languages 
Shelzari, Zathisk, Calastian, Ledean, Thieves' Cant, Titan Speech

Proficiencies
Armor: None
Weapon: Simple Weapons, Hand Crossbow, Shortswords, Whips

Class Features
Expertise - At 1st level, choose two of your skill proficiencies, or one of your skill proficiencies and your proficiency with thieves’ tools. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of the chosen proficiencies. At 6th level, you can choose two more o f your proficiencies (in skills or with thieves’ tools) to gain this benefit.
Sneak Attack (2d6) - Beginning at 1st level, you know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe’s distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet o f it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll. The amount of the extra damage increases as you gain levels in this class, as shown in the Sneak Attack column of the Rogue table.
Cunning Action - Starting at 2nd level, your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.
Uncanny Dodge - Starting at 5th level, when an attacker that you can see hits you with an attack, you can use your reaction to halve the attack’s damage against you.
Evasion - Beginning at 7th level, you can nimbly dodge out of the way of certain area effects, such as a red dragon’s fiery breath or an ice storm spell. When you are subjected to an effect that allows you to make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage, you instead take no damage if you succeed on the saving throw, and only half damage if you fail.

Archetype - Thief
Fast Hands - Starting at 3rd level, you can use the bonus action granted by your Cunning Action to make a Dexterity (Sleight o f Hand) check, use your thieves’ tools to
disarm a trap or open a lock, or take the Use an Object action.
Second-Story Work - When you choose this archetype at 3rd level, you gain the ability to climb faster than normal; climbing no longer costs you extra movement.
In addition, when you make a running jump, the distance you cover increases by a number o f feet equal to your Dexterity modifier.

Feats
Nimble - You are known for your graceful gait and your ability to remain on your feet. With this feat, you gain the following benefits:
• Increase your Dexterity score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• You can use your Dexterity instead of your Strength to determine the distance you can jump.
• You have advantage on saving throws against being knocked prone, and standing up from prone costs you only 5 feet of movement.
• When you fall, you can use your reaction to take half damage from the fall. You are not prone after landing.
Skulker - You are expert at slinking through shadows. You gain the following benefits:
• You can try to hide when you are lightly obscured from the creature from which you are hiding.
• When you are hidden from a creature and miss it with a ranged weapon attack, making the attack doesn't reveal your position.
• Dim light doesn’t impose disadvantage on your Wisdom (Perception) checks relying on sight.

Spell DC: 14
Spell Attack Modifier: +6

Spells
Cantrips

Eldritch Blast
Mage Hand
Prestidigitation
Thaumaturgy

Invocations
Agonizing Blast - When you cast Eldritch Blast, add your Charisma modifier to the damage it deals on a hit.
Eldritch Legerdemain - when you cast Mage Hand, you can make the spectral hand invisible, and you can perform the following additional tasks with it:
• You can stow one object the hand is holding in a container worn or carried by another creature.
• You can retrieve an object in a container worn or carried by another creature.
• You can use thieves’ tools to pick locks and disarm traps at range.
You can perform one of these tasks without being noticed by a creature if you succeed on a Dexterity (Sleight of Hand) check contested by the creature’s Wisdom (Perception) check. In addition, you can use the bonus action granted by your Cunning Action to control the hand.
Elemental Blast - You may have your Eldritch Blast deal Fire or Lightning Damage instead of Force Damage. You ignore Resistance (but not Immunity) to that type of Damage.
Repelling Blast - When you hit a creature with Eldritch Blast, you can push the creature up to 10 feet away from you in a straight line.

Money
CP: 33
SP: 55
EP:
GP: 78
PP:
Gems/Jewelry/Art Objects: Copper Bracelet set with Blue Quartz (15gp)
Other:

Equipment
Set of Common Clothes
Set of Traveler's Clothes
Bedroll
Belt Pouch x4
Burglar’s Pack
-backpack
-bag of 1,000 ball bearings
-10 feet of string
-bell
-5 candles
-crowbar
-hammer
-10 pitons
-hooded lantern
-2 flasks of oil
-5 days rations
-tinderbox
-waterskin
-100 feet of silken rope strapped to the side of backpack
Chalk x10
Caltrops x2 Bags
Mess Kit
Thieves' Tools
Various small knick-knacks, trinkets, and bits of food stashed away in a variety of places

Weapons and Armor
Dagger x2

Magic Items
Fancy Mithril Longknife (acts as a Shortsword, Magical and Silvered)

Weight Carried:

Archived