OOC Thread for AWS Discussion

Nina

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok this is kind of hard but I need to do it, AWS is dragging me down, it looms over everything else i try to write but when i try to write for it I just can't. I have come to the conclusion that I have done everything here in AWS that I can. that continuing as I previously said I would is just dragging out it's inevitable death and leading those of you invested in it , on in a misguided attempt to not disappoint you  all. It makes me feel dirty. Disappointing you all makes me feel sad.

And these games/writing things are supposed to be fun.

We had a long run with this world and for the most part I would say a good one. There were miss steps but I think I have learned from them. I have some other things I wish to run and I hope your experiences with AWS don't sour you on giving any new game I start a try.

As for your characters they are of course yours and you are free to do what you want with them... Continue writing them In the world we created re-use them in other games. All of them are good characters all of you did a remarkable job with them. I am sorry for the threads I started that wont be finished Any failure here is my own.

As I said last time I am not going to lock these threads they are yours as much as they were mine and none of this would be here if it weren't for all of you. But my time with AWS is at an end I just don't have anything left, I won't be writing any more AWS posts.

Thank you all for playing with me in this world and I hope we can continue playing together in other worlds to come.

Nina - AWS ST

Archived