OOC: MM: XP Award Thread

Dave ST

Episode 1: "That's Just Nasty"

Basic Award: 4 points
Massive Teamwork Successes: 1
Foiling the Surprise Attack: 1 (Grace gets 2)
Story Award: 3
“That's Just Nasty”: 0 (No one said it, at all! Despite gross zombies bleeding everywhere!!)

Total-
Nadya: 9
Rachel: 9
Austin: 10 (+1 for his Botch)
Grace: 10
Fisher: 9

Critique:
By now you guys know I'm less worried about success or failure and more into the sort of story we can tell. I was really impressed with the way you guys were able split up (a couple of times) and still kept the story in sync with the posts. Usually that really messes up the 'timeline' and people get confuse about who is doing what and when it's all happening. Nice work there.

One thing I did notice, and this is more for Fisher than anyone else. Jeremy, you mention in several places about Fisher being an anime geek, which is awesome. I noticed though that the few times you tapped into his inner anime geek and made references... they were all in his head or his narrative. Remember, the other characters can't hear what you're saying in your head. We know he's an anime geek, we've read his sheet, so putting it in a narrative for us doesn't do much unless you express it through the PCs actual expressions. Make him the geek!  Just an observation.

So, nice work guys on a successful first episode! Let's get ready for Episode 2! You may spend you XP or bank it. Once the next Episode begins, you can not spend any XP until the end of Episode 2. Don't worry about training times, that's factored into the downtime between episodes.

ALSO! Now that you've played your PC, whether I designed it for you or not, if there are any changes you'd like to make to your PCs statistics, you may do so. I understand that sometimes things look good on paper, but once we test it out in practice, it doesn't jive well. If there was something you didn't like, take this opportunity to re-adjust the PC to your liking.

Episode 2: 'The Fast and the Furriest' is coming soon!

• Matt unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Role Playing Bonus: 2
Heroics: 1

Total-
Nadya: 14 (+4 for 'Before the Bell')
Rachel: 15 (+1 For crying when the guardian died.  It's okay, I did too, and I wrote it!, +4 for 'Before the Bell')
Austin: 14 (+4 for 'Before the Bell')
Grace: 14 (+4 for 'Before the Bell')
Fisher: 14 (+4 for 'Before the Bell')
Laurie: 11 (+1 for not killing the thugs)

Bonus Gifts!

+1 to any Attribute (can not raise an attribute to 5), +2 skill dots (can not raise a skill to 5, can not be placed in the same skill), +1 to any Epic Attribute

Critique:
So, it's been a year and we're just getting back to this.  Thanks for your patience everyone and for all those who stuck with it, I've left a few gifts above for ya.  Now, this critique is really simple: this was some awesome writing.  You guys did an amazing job with this and I enjoyed re-reading it immensely.  I want to keep that momentum going into the next story.  I also awarded you guys a story bonus for 'Before the Bell'.

Episode 3: 'Homecoming' is coming soon!

• 7 months later...

Episode 3: "Homecoming"

Role Playing Bonus: 2
Heroics: 2

Total-
Nadya: 15
Rachel: 15
Austin: 15
Grace: 15
Fisher: 15
Laurie: 15
Beth: 15

Critique: I admit, I totally forgot where all the XP bonuses were supposed to go and to who they were supposed to go to so I just gave them to everyone...

Special Episode: 'The Dance!' is coming soon!

• Matt changed the title to OOC: MM: XP Award Thread
  • 11 months later...

Bonus Episode: "The Dance!"

Total-
Nadya: 5 (+1 for excessive use of 'Todd')
Rachel: 4
Austin: 4
Grim: 4
Fisher: 4
Laurie: 4

Nadya - For being the STs puppet and being a good sport throughout the 'mind control' gig Nadya has learned the Epic Appearance Knack 'Perfect Actor' from the Demigod book.

Episode 4: 'Quit Yer Witchin'!' is coming soon!  (Get your Halloween costumes ready!)

Archived