Game Idea

Aphrodite Pandemos

I wish to start writing again, but I have such writer's block writing alone. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to make a character and start writing a story. The character I make will be the main character of the story. That said, others can join! My characte may be the main character, but main characters don't live in a vacuum! Other people come and go in their story, influencing their path and outcome. That said, if your character wants to have their own story, I'm not stopping you in anyway. Go write it and maybe our paths will cross again one day.

So, what do you think?

Setting one: urban heroic. think Marvel Netflix or DC Arrow/Flash/Legends. Heroes are pragmatic, but things are done with cinematic style. The character I'm thinking for here is a daughter of a mafia boss who secretly fights crime by night.

Setting two: high fantasy. non-humans everywhere. magic everywhere (no magic marts though). people looking for help from highly trained persons everywhere. looking at either an elf druid or bard.

Archived