Game Proposal: The Genesic Age

Justin OOC

As I'm being told to wait for a post I'm recording my firearms roll here. 5 Successes. Aiming for a knee of the Cerebrex.
1 from Mega Dex, 3 from Accuracy, 1 from Targeting, 5 from Firearms, and 5 from normal Dex.

The Anti-Materiel Rifle I'm using is 10d10 Lethal, with a range of 600. Dunno what carries from the successes to hit, so I'll wait on that for the damage roll. Also let me know if my "Steady" Quality applies with my Dexterity for this, and it looks like I might need to re-roll those 10s...

Rebecca OOC *rolls* 15d10t7m1: 8,1,10,2,2,1,10,8,3,1,6,1,4,7,4.  Successes = 5.  Megas = 4. Mega success = 0.  Total = 5.
[Rebecca OOC] 5:41 pm: ...
[Rebecca OOC] 5:41 pm: Then I'll record this roll in the OOC.
[Rebecca OOC] 5:43 pm: Also, can I get a witness?
[Noir] 5:44 pm: sure

Addendum: Seems we're just getting the hell out of there.

There hasn't been anything said to that effect.

Actually, never mind, there's bigger fish... or dinos to fry right now.

Do we have anyone that could hold the attention of that... abomination for 1 or 2 turns so it can get legged, that way we can get out of there and help Locke? (As we don't know what Locke wanted us to do)

Or for that matter, can we use that truck to draw it's attention long enough to neutralize the Cerebrex?

• 2 months later...

So The Resurrection begins.  I am going to revive this game, or at least make the honest attempt to do so.

It will start roughly one week after the events in Seattle, allowing me to handle the details of non-returning characters.

New character submissions are welcome.  please refer to the first post for chargen rules, I am in chat most days, and you may as always PM me any questions you may have.  

On 11/9/2015, 8:55:48, Justin OOC said:

So The Resurrection begins.  I am going to revive this game, or at least make the honest attempt to do so.

It will start roughly one week after the events in Seattle, allowing me to handle the details of non-returning characters.

New character submissions are welcome.  please refer to the first post for chargen rules, I am in chat most days, and you may as always PM me any questions you may have.  

but beware he is self medicating and his answers may be surreal

In addition to this, characters submitted and approved by 11-14-2015 earn 3 bonus xp.

Also all players may submit a story that occurs in their character's life (post Cascade event) that helps flesh out the character for everyone.  These submissions can be worth up to 5 xp.

Archived