The Game is On!

Jess OOC

It's now June 1st in the easternmost part of SPI, and as such the NWoD Second Edition chronicle is now live!  Thank you to everyone -- and dear gods, there's a lot of you! -- who put in the considerable effort to make this possible!  And have fun! :D

Game on!

- Jess

It's now June 1st in the easternmost part of SPI, and as such the NWoD Second Edition chronicle is now live!  Thank you to everyone -- and dear gods, there's a lot of you! -- who put in the considerable effort to make this possible!  And have fun! :D

Game on!

- Jess

Woohoo!

It looks like at least some of the games here are not *quite* ready, but I'm thrilled to see the chronicle as a whole kick off. Can't wait to dive in!

I have had only one submission, and none yet I am willing to stamp approval on. I could write up my prelude fic thing but game time is far away for Hunter.

I wouldn't worry overly.

I'm still waiting on more than half my players to send character sheets, histories, and (for those who love their ST* and want those tasty tasty 4 exps) their CCDs

*I hate doing CCDs. They're a chore, I'm not sure they'd be worth the 4 exps in a vacuum but they really help STs to contextualise characters within games in a way that written histories just can't.

The CCD is what's holding me up, but I'm working on it today.

Me too. As I said in the pack thread, I've had a bit of trouble over the last while. But I'll have my CDD in today, and once I get to my home PC, my character sheet in tomorrow.

For those unaware, the CCD, or CDD, is the Character Creation Document or Character Development Document, which can be found here: http://jessilaurn.com/Global-Settings/NWOD2_CDD.htm. It's dead handy for having a lot of your characters information readily available to your ST. It also helps, I find, with getting to know who your character is as a person, beyond the broad strokes I generally work from.

We're still a few days (at least) away from launch here, but I'm working with Carver to get through approvals and finish up the starting post for Vampire. Thanks for your guys' patience!

Sorry about that. XD

Archived