Domain Storyteller

Jess OOC

Something that Shadowplay International has (as do most RPG/LARP clubs) is a chain of command of sorts.  One of the integral ingredients is the Domain Storyteller or DST.

The DST has the job of working with the Venue Storytellers to help tie together their efforts into a cohesive chronicle.  After all, it's generally best if the Mage VST doesn't authorize the utter vaporization of the city; the Vampire and Werewolf VSTs get a bit miffed when that happens.

The DST also is part of the approvals process for things that need approval.  Specifically, the DST is the Mid Approval person (and has a say in things that are higher approval as well).

As we're going to have -- from the look of it -- at least Requiem, Descent, and Vigil running in Cape Town, we really do need a DST.  So this is basically an all-call.  If you're interested in the job, please shoot me a PM by the end of February.  If there's more than one of you interested, we'll put it to a vote of those who've committed to taking part in the Cape Town games.  The term lasts a year.  :)

- Jess

• 1 month later...

...and I got a phone call today about this.  Dawn Prough -- aka Dawn-OOC, Carver, etc -- is stepping up for the DST job.  Which is wonderful, as she did an absolutely fantastic job as DST back in the old Camarilla days.   :)

...and I'm signed into the wrong account.  Jess here.

Archived