Into the Strange OOC

Nina

• 4 weeks later...

ok action with the curtis, juno scott group is over I will be making a post to move your group forward to rejoin with  Ian and lexi

once ian and lexi's combat is over this will be a session ending and xp will be awarded before commencing to the final session of this adventure.

could everyone who has not posted their character stat in the profiles thread please do so.if you do not want to put certain information thats fimn what i really need is game mechanic info not the flavor  i just need a quick place where i can have everyone's stats.

and those who already have posted them please make sure your stats are updated.

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Easter all strange people :P

with he release of the character options book and the ending of our first adventure coming i thought i would give you all a gift. One time only I am allowing a complete retcon of your character. If she inst stated out the way you have been playing or you feel you should have been a vector instead of a spinner now is the time, this is your chance. from to day until the beginning of the next adventure I am allowing you to change anything you want about the stats of your character. look through the core book as well as the new Character options book if you have questions give me a shout an di will answer question and if i dont know the answer well i will make something up :)

Asa if you feel the need to make changes do so with the numenara books please.

Max and Rorx contact me in chat please after you see this

my apologies but i have misinformed you about about focus. for some reason i thought that focus could change every time you translated even if it was to a recursion you had already visited. i was wrong. once you visit a recursion and choose a focus that is the focus you use for that recursion.

so every time you translate to a new recursion you choose a new focus for that recursion, and that is the focus you will always use in that recirsion so make sure you choose the one you want for that world.

there are some exceptions to this rule such as dragging a focus that is draggable.

again my apologies for misinforming you all

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a busy time for everyone in RL I'm crunching with term papers and getting ready for finals and graduation. but we are at the end of the adventure if i could get everyone to make a post by sunday i can move us forward to the las  encounter and resolution. as of now Rorx's character is headint stealthly toward the bridge.

ok I will be carrying forward with the next story post friday If I have to I will NPC run anyone who is still out due to RL issues but I'm not going to hold everyone else back when we are that close to the end of the adventure. Thanks again for everyone's patience 

• 4 weeks later...

We seem to have been smacked by the dreaded demon of real Life. All momentum has fallen off and I'm not sure if there is enough to get us even to the end of the current adventure.

No one is at fault this isn't  a blame thing i just want to know if i should go ahead and shut it down and make a wrap post.

If I shut down i will wrap the current adventure and award xp based on what was played and put the game on hiatus. to allow my players and myself the freedom to move on to other things.

again there is no one at fault (except for me :)) just real life the bane of gamers everywhere.

Thaaaaaaaaaat would probably be me. My apologies if so. I feel kind of lost, and I'm afraid of pulling a Leeroy Jenkins if I run in now...it feels like we're not ready yet?

But that could be my insecurity talking.

So yeah, I can go running in if that's what we're waiting on. :(

well i only have three of you left at the moment.... its drug out a very long time I don't know when or if Dawn, Mala, or Rorx will be up for posting. So I am already going to have to NPC three characters. So that is my delimma the longer we wait for real life to release those trapped in it the farther we get from our characters.

I would like to at least get to a spot where things are wrapped up for the immediate circumstances

Sorry, meant to post a few days ago, just been tired from work and busy with other things. I'm all for rushing in and kicking Fire Wolf ass and beating the shit out of a white homunculus. Firanis already activated her Ejection Nodule, so things she hits will be teleported away, like off the webbing into whatever is down below. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I am officially putting the Strange game on indefinite Hiatus. Isnt' anyone's fault it's just real life.

i will make a post to conclude the current story and i will issue Xp to characters in case we someday return.

Thanks to everyone who joined and played. For me this was a great experience even if it didn't go as far as i had intended. I learned alot about the do's and don'ts and Think well hope It will make me a better story teller for the future.

So a Big Thank you goes out to

Asa

Jeremy

Mala

Dawn

Max

Rorx

Thanks for taking a chance with a virgin :)

will be seeing some of you soon In my M20 game and in some PM games >wink< and of course in the game that i play in

Archived