Dawn OOC

OOC Thread

Any approved PCs need to post their character sheets in a new thread. Please include your character's name in the title. 

Additionally, please join this group with the character account you'll be posting with. Thanks and welcome to Alpha World!

On a sidebar, I just thought of what The Gale could look like after a few upgrades.

Although I'm scratching if I should keep the hood or not...

pre_1412546273__download.png

SORRY IM LATE FOR ELYSIUM ILL HAVE MY POST UP BY TONIGHT

AGAIN SORRY

Honestly, the best part of Open World games is that can move at a slightly slower pace. I don't think you're late, yet. :)

Mala might want to put up a deadline for those that want to show up before the gala, however. 

Dawn: Stole the words out of my head on a deadline. It would help Mala as well.

Wraith: Don't worry... again, this is OW.

made a minor correction in the last part of my post I forgot to add before i posted and i added my sheet to sig

Okay.

Thought I'd make a quick headcheck here as well...

We got Unity, Gale, Tempest, and Wraith as our only official characters in this?

Uh, you're...

I know you've submitted to someone, but I don't know what your character is.

*scratches head, confused*

Can I get a headcount of who is still interested in playing?

If it doesn't seem like much it might just be time to give up here.

I personally am stepping out. I need to focus on other things.

Hey guys.  Is there still interest in this OW.  I noticed no one has posted IC in a while and just wanted to se if people still wanted to play in Super Hero world before I bothered submitting a character. :)

There still is, we're just changing gears a bit (and I've been AWOL from posting - I think everyone is waiting on a Kenzie post in EW). The mods are talking about what next steps to make and hopefully we'll have some new posts going up soon.

I plan on trying to jump in with a new character, but need to go over the rules and get a character sheet approved.  Hope we can get this off and running soon!  LOVE M&M  :D

M, I got your submission. Giving it a look; will have comments soon. It looks like you may have only sent it to me though. You should send it to the other mods too. :)

Welcome to the site!