Aberrant: Nova World - Recruitment

Justin OOC

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*steeples fingers* Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Let's just get out there on the water, then start looking at what we will be dealing with. Who knows what the frack we're about to sail into... but whatever it is... it's going to be scary as all get-out. Or a freaky little blip that dissolves away.

Who knows. It's just our job to get there and come back with data. Preferably alive.

This game can be moved to the Inactive section.

I apologize to the players, but with so many (75%) of the players being affected by RL at once, the game is untenable for me to continue devoting what meager faculties I have remaining due to my own heavily medicated state

Thank you for the time you put in,and the fun we did get to have.

I will not say this game is dead and done, I will eventually normalize I hope, and get back to my old self. perhaps when that happens and RL stops beating so many of us with a stick, we can revisit this game. I will be starting something new when that day comes. This is not in response to anyone in particular, though admittedly my own situation factors heavily.

Sorry if this angers anyone.

I'm not mad. I'm sad.

Frankly your health situation sounds like a nightmare so I'm surprised you held out this long! I was hoping things would pick back up though, and that your recovery would be swift and complete. If anything, I'm sad because Aberrant has fallen so far by the wayside.

I'm going to be posting up an ad on a couple other sites with far more massive memberships, to see if I can find an ST for some Aberrant. I'll still be around here of course, but if any of you would like to join me in the case that I find an ST, you are welcome. I'll put forward the notion of hosting the game here, but people tend to be a bit attached to running their games in one place, so we will see.

I actually closed up AA to start preparing for this eventuality.

It's obvious people want Aberrant, and want someone to run it. Although my game will start at defaults, but allow the three supplements and APG. I think starting at the ground level is a safe starting place.

It won't be core canon either.

I recommend keeping an eye on things here over the coming weeks. I got a game elsewhere that needs my attention as it's in the construction phase too.

Well not this thread, but this site, I mean.

• 7 months later...

Archived