Aberrant: Nova World - Recruitment

Justin OOC

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want a spoiler with Title, you can click the S with the diagonal strike on the menu above. Or code:

[ spoilertag=One-word Title] [ /spoilertag ] (without spaces)

You need to put a single quote around the title if it has more than one word in it.

This
Like this.
Like this
Like this.
[spoilertag=This]Like this.[/spoilertag]

[spoilertag='Like this']Like this.[/spoilertag]

Not to nitpick, Morkoll, but with Justin rules about no one with a taint higher then 3, you can't buy quantum 5 and 3 levels of gravity manipulation tainted, because that fifth dot of quantum comes with a dot of taint, which would limit you to two dots of tainted gravity manipulation.. ran into the same issue myself when building Seraph

yeah i misinterpreted something along the way and the error wasn't noticed upon either mine or his parts until just now. so the changes are being made to correct that miscalculation. and no worries seraph i appreciate the correction to my error.

I am playing a combat "heavy" able to tank with the best, and dish it out pretty well too.

Otherwise it looks like Jason Grant is our "anti-nova" nova, though he can also drain baselines and get pretty formidable stats.

Dead Ringer can shapeshift which gives good combat versatility.

Nathaniel, Max, Dragonstorm, and Seraph all have potent ranged attacks, with secondary melee capabilities (i.e. claws).

Between Clones and Sta/MSta 5, Jay can tank. Each clone + original can create 6 Homunculi, each of which would have a base Str/Dex/Sta of 1/2/2 (though that could be shifted to 2/1/2, or 3/1/2 if I take a dot from Manip), and a Str+1 lethal bite/claw attack. Also, each clone can separate into a swarm and do 4L damage. For anything above 3 or 4 damage, he'll need some form of weapon.

So, Jay is more Tank/Crowd Control rather than DPS.

Poor Justin...

Maybe more...maybe 14-15. Man I hope there aren't a metric ton of side threads. Of course with how self actualizing most of us are it alleviates the strain but combat can still take awhile with so many. I just hope tthe game doesn't collapse or overwhelm him.

Well, actually here is the nice thing, Sky...

There is a huge variety of character types. Perhaps with that there can be split threads with something for everyone.

Oh and I finally settled on something with Mega Stamina. With a reallignment I have both tireless and adaptability. :D

Which is why I made guy who spends his time on the Atlantic and partying on the coast. Thankfully, since Dr. Aziz doesn't provide us with a salary Max can bypass a majority of the "People In Charge" and go about his work and business.

Archived