Lords of Gossamer & Shadow - [LoGS: OOC] Random Character Questions

JoeChuck

This thread is to ask random questions for situations that might come up during game play and to be something fun to consider in-between IC posts. You guys can ask questions too. Whenever you answer a question, quote the question in your reply.

Don't tell me... what is your name, your quest, your favorite color?

Smart ass! :D The questions will get better, especially if you guys come up with your own. My thinking is that questions like these will help add everyone's personal touches in my storytelling...hopefully.

Considering Raeth's changing nature, it would be a kaleidoscopic mix of colors, though the umbral influence would lean Raeth toward dark reds, violets and indigos, also most likely even create a shadowy haze of sparkling black lights on the edges of the aura.

If I was to say any particular color was most prevalent, I'd say Indigo is most common.

To keep this moving along, a question in response, what metal does your character exemplify the most, even Smax has some metal that he exemplifies in nature and capability, more then any other.. and sense I asked the question, I'll answer it for Raeth.

Raeth's is Mercury, because of it's liquid shifting state.

Smax would glow in the exact wavelength of the cosmic microwave background, so as not to be any more noticeable than usual. That's a cheaty answer though, so the less cheaty one is white. An amalgam of multiple visible-spectrum colors, white is the most utile as it can be separated via a prism into whatever colors best suit any given situation.

Smax's spirit metal would be aluminum; as it is a metal of unsurpassed usefulness. Titanium is also tempting due to its strength.

There is no Gossamer world Smax would not want to leave in time. His purpose is to apprehend the greater measure of the multiverse. No one iteration of the ongoing manifestation of order and entropy can give him the data he needs.

That said, any world that featured particularly interesting variations on such interactions, or perhaps a balance between the two that was very close to perfect, would merit increased attention from him, and have the potential as a subject for long-term study.

Archived