Mutants & Masterminds:[DCUO] OOC Thread

Aphrodite Pandemos

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, so since Moira is taking a hiatus, I thought I'd offer myself as an interim ST for the game until she can come back. I'm familiar with the source material the game is based on and I'd really like to see the game get started.

Would anyone have a problem with me stepping in (temporarily) for Moira?

Alrighty, so it appears that I have everyone's consent. that was everyone right?

Cool, so just so I know what I am working with, could you guys please add me (Craig ST) to the PM thread you have with Moira for you character? I will start working on the next ST Post.

I don't think I described the people in the room very well so I am going to do it here.

The woman with the hair trouble is Caucasian and the animate hair is black. She is dressed in a bright sun dress and has an apron on. The boy trying to help her is in his mid to late teens and Latino. He is speaking in heavily accented English. He is dressed in what looks like a school soccer uniform (and to anyone who is savvy enough to recognize it the language on the jersey is Portuguese)

The man in the super suit is big, over 6 feet tall. He has dark hair, and has a Native American cast to his skin tone and features. the suit is mostly white with some blue tones and is closer to a kevlar like material than a metallic hard suit; although it does have several high tech elements to in on the chest and back, around the wrists, and on the helmet (which he is not currently wearing)

The last adult (the shell-shocked woman on the floor) is also Caucasian, with brown hair and European, most likely Italian, features. She is dressed in an inexpensive navy suit. the two teems with her are both younger than the Latino boy, say 14 or 15. The boy is Arabic and dressed in a Thawb of fine make and material. The girl is Slavic, with blond hair and dressed in jeans, a tee shirt with a popular Russian slogan on it and a warm jacket.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I have a question. I have the resistible flaw for summoning minions. I also have multiple minions and horde. I can summon 4 minions at a time. The question is... do they each get a will save, or is it a will save for the group type? (I also have variable, so I assume that the fire minions wouldn't be effected by a will save that the air or water minions make)

If it's a group save, then I just wasted a turn... if it's individual, I have 3 more checks to make.

Okay I've been thinking about this and it's a will check for the being to avoid being summoned as opposed to a skill check or activation check on you part. So my ruling would be that each Elemental to be summoned would get the Will check.

Normally I would roll stuff for the NPCs but because they are under your control essentially, I'm going to let you do the rolls for them. so yes, you get to roll for 3 more elementals. Note however that when Moira takes the game over she may rule differently on this as it's her game.

Here's the init order:

Jenny: 31 (holy crap!)

George: 22

Robots 16

Big Ray and the Kids: 15

Deezy: 13

Nochlev: 10

Newcomers: 9 (this is the group of 7 that Jenny and Deezy just released)

TeleForce: 5 (LAME!)

Jenny and George have gone, so Robots, Big Ray & the Kids are up next... we're waiting on the ST.

Edit: Ninja'd!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived