Mutants & Masterminds: The Alabaster Academy - The Alabaster Academy - OOC conversation

Sailor OOC

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that's three, I read back on Carv's situation and it seems she's still got RL being sorted out.

So, now we move on to recruiting. Anyone else interested in playing a PL 8 student of a pretty exclusive academy for precocious powered teens? ;)

Okay, so it seems we got Alexis, Casey, I forget who Abby was playing, but that makes Three. I'm solid with that number as a starting point, but I would like to get at least a couple more and I am going to wait until let's say... May 31st to get started. This will give enough time for others to make characters if they so choose.

Also I am keeping Dawn's spot open, so that she can play once she's able to return.

Ok, starting this Saturday I will be kicking off the "reboot" as it were. There will be a preliminary post to sort of set up the scene, and once that is made everyone can start posting.

Everyone will be at the Academy, at the island where the student dorms are. The larger academy island is nearby.

Okay, Tomorrow is the day! I will be opening up with a post that will mix the plot intro with setting the first scene with you guys.

I want everyone to become familiar with the house rules again, as I will want at minimum outside of combat turns 1 post a week minimum, and I will reward activity.

Question before I post: is the understanding that we all know each other and are fairly familiar with the school at this point?

Also Reb I just noticed that it appears you had the original story threads deleted; while I undertand the desire to start with a clean slate, I'm kind of bummed that all that character development is now gone. Was it saved anywhere, or do we just have to start from scratch? I ask because it's been a while since I've written for Casey, and I was hoping to refresh my memory by rereading her old posts.

Ah sorry about that. I was really frustrated and I went full stupid.

Also everyone knows each other, not to mention most of the NPCs. There's only 20 students at the academy.

BTW, this is the island with the dorms and other student amenities on it...

KuBoNMM.jpg

The Academy island is much larger...

ofyNCCw.png

PLEASE PEOPLE, watch this thread... I MEANT KIA not MIA. I didn't catch this error until when I last POSTED THIS. Please edit your posts accordingly. I will not post again until this is corrected.

That means Abby, please correct your post accordingly.

Abby, please correct your last post. you have 3 days. At this point I would hope you have been paying attention to the OOC.

I plan on moving forward this Saturday or whenever the correction is made. Plan as in it's set in stone.

I've come to the realization that this game will not launch no matter how hard I try.

I now only got two people active that will post reliably and now other things are starting to grab even my attention. I really should not have tried to reboot this game at the time I did. This is too much of a time where no-one is able to post or is too distracted by something.

What is worse is that everyone I have tried to recruit to increase the number of actives in this group have failed because the setting just was not interesting. To be honest I started this because S.T.A.R.S was stillborn and I still wanted to play something... sadly again the "want to play/has to run" paradox has happened with me again.

As of today I'm closing Alabaster Academy for good this time. With my joining up with the Exalted game, and the potential of me having to pick up a spare elsewhere, this is pretty much the one thing I have no choice but to drop.

Archived