Mutants & Masterminds: The Alabaster Academy - The Alabaster Academy - OOC conversation

Sailor OOC

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I'm waiting for Datastream to make any response to what I slipped her. Please hold your posts until I give permission to continue.

But there is something I want everyone to do in the meantime.

Make a "coin flip" using 1d2 in chat. 1 = Heads, 2 = Tails. I will make a 1d2 roll myself after everyone makes theirs. Post your result here.

Once Carv posts I will reveal what the coin flip was for.

On that sort of lane you'd actually be near the center of the plane, actually, as what is ahead of the wings is the cockpit. I'll place you near the door, near Abby. Probably sitting next to each other.

Carv and Heri? What about you two, Tech and Location, please?

I will post once I am solid on where everyone is.

For Heri I will hit pause here for a few days, and this will also allow Sandman and Ace to get their characters done.

*doffs hat*

Also I want everyone to know if a personal or family tragedy hits any of you, I will pause the game so things get sorted. If the group is split up, I'll just pause the pertinent group.

If need be I will inch forward, but in a way as to not leave Heri in the dust when he returns.

So here is what it looks like:

People who rolled 2

Alexis: Nintendo 3DS, Window Seat, I'll place you starboard side, near the wing facing Alexis towards the rear.

Olivia: Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone, Near the Port exit

Casey: Audio Recorder, Laptop Computer, Digital Camera, Port Side, facing Olivia at the port exit.

People who rolled 1

Kia: Smart Phone, Sitting with Alexis, Starboard Side, Near the wing, facing the cockpit.

NPCs

William: Warp Suit, Smartphone, Digital Camera, With everyone in the middle of the aircraft.

Rebecca: GPS Transponder, Smart Phone, Locator Beacon, with William.

Patricia: Smart Phone, Locator Beacon, MP3 Player, Copilot Seat

Everyone... Roll Initiative.

Here is how I will handle things.

I will note the initiative. People don't have to post in order, just what they do on their Initiative. I will piece together what people do on my postings. I will post first, so please wait until after I post in the main thread to post in the main thread. Also, post your initiatives in the "Initiative Thread". Thank you.

We will also use the initiative thread to post any other rolls for actions you wish to take, while posting your actions in the main thread. This will keep the narrative flow.

Oh and the results of the "coin flip" will be in my post.

Okay.

I realize many of you have Toughnesses that are pretty good. A couple things to keep in mind:

1: Cuts and scrapes aren't what would be a -1 toughness penalty.

2: You don't have to "get hurt" if you fail the dodge roll. You can just as easily be on the floor falling out of your seat or something because you forgot your seat belt or what not.

3: Crit-failing the dodge I admit I messed up on. As it's a toughness save. If you crit-fail, let me know and we'll cover your toughness save instead of a knock out.

OH AND NO CHEESECAKE. ONLY WARNING. I am serious about this.

If I see anyone do that again, I will dock PP earned for a session.

I hate coming down hard like this (as I am a sick, sick pervert) but there are clear boundaries that need to be established.

Archived