The Sky Is Falling!

quotemyname

So... my condo got flooded for the third time this year last night. I discovered the water damage coming down from a unit above me. Among the many things that got ruined, one was my desktop computer. While the computer was in sleep mode, that won't save it when a crack in the ceiling sends water dripping straight through the fan vents on the top of the case onto the electronics inside. Hooray! Crazy random happenstance screwed me over. Next time I'll know not to put my computer there, I guess.

To make a long story short (too late!) this may negatively affect my availability. The only thing I can post from at home at this point is my tablet.

Granted I didn't do much posting from home anyway, the times during my day when I would have free to post on this site may end up being sacrificed to make calls to insurance, and other such parties involved.

I apologize if this screws up anyone's plans. I'll try to be as attentive as possible, but please bear with me through this tribulation. As always, the best way to get in contact with me if you need a speedy answer is to send me a PM at my quotemyname account. That'll send an email out to me and I'll know to check up on things, or at least send a reply.

Thanks for your support and understanding,

Happy dice rolling! :)

Archived