Mutants & Masterminds: Heroes United - [Heroes United] OOC thread

Justin OOC

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yeah, that's a given. I Just want to know how we're doing this so I can get to it.

If it's tech for the both of us we could Routine check it for the prototype, but the mass-production would need rolls. But at least if we prototype this, we might be able to pull down the DC for the final product. Maybe to the point we can routine the manufacturing.

I would be ok with us routine checking the prototype and Justin moving us to the next big event (I bet something will pop up before the prototype is finished... we do have patrol duty in the morning...). Unless we plan to bond overly much or blow up at each other in the lab, I think moving us along would be ok.

Revenant *rolls* 1d20: 14+12: 26

Max gave me a thumbs up last night in chat to the above roll. That's my defense against the rock dudes, I just don't wanna do a post for a resistance roll. I'll incorporate it into my next action though. I just thought I'd get it out of the way and have it ready for when it's my go around.

It was just after noon when Scout got the call on his cellphone. Not his usual cell...the other one. The business one. The Focht one.

Fulcrum's voice on the other end of the line was succinct. "Hey, it's Fulcrum. Can we meet somewhere? I need to ask a favor."

Not long after that he was sitting in a small but well-run little bistro not far from the south end of the park, reading a paper and wondering what was up, when a young woman sat across from him. Short, dark hair, intense brown eyes...cute, but kind of plain-jane. She gave him a self-conscious half-smile and waved a hand at her face. "So...what do you think of my mask?"

She shook her head and laughed at his hurried reassurance and finally just interrupted him, "So I need a favor." Fulcrum leaned over the table a little, her smile turning wry, and dropped her volume a bit. "Wanna be my boyfriend beard?"

There. Fixed that for ya. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived