Mutants & Masterminds: Heroes United - [Heroes United] OOC thread

Justin OOC

I never said you had to pull back what you said. I am only curious as to why she has those opinions and why she feels badmouthing him to people in the government is okay. I was asking about the why. Never once did I say you should change it If Northlight really doesn't trust Magus based on the extremely limited contact they had that is fine, I just wanted to know why.

As for your comments about ME personally as a player, yes I take some offense to that. That is my problem however. If you have a problem with me, as a player, then I'd appreciate you pull me aside, whether as a PM or privately in chat and discuss the issue so these passive aggressive digs don't happen and lead to further bad feelings between us.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What exactly are you frustrated with about your character? A quick look at her stats show that she is fairly competent in a number of areas, even combat.

I am not criticizing mind you, I know very well how a mechanically sound character can sometimes not offer a fulfilling role play experience.  So what is Frustrating you about her?

To be honest I don't know.

Just seems that whenever I gotta do something in this game I fail miserably, or when I set something up in this or other games to work with someone on the side so I got something to do between main postings they flake.

I dunno... maybe I'm just frustrated in general and don't have any one issue to look at and it is just me.

Thing is after what's just happened I don't know if I can just ride this out and get into my character because it's affected others in this game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, I gotta tell you, I'm just not feeling it right now.   This story was meant to be a quick foreshadowing heavy side thread, and it's brought everything to a halt.  between RL eating people,  and my own issues, i've completely lost the thread i wanted to follow for this.

I'm trying to avoid closing this game, but the current story will end where it is, I'll post something tying it up, and we can either move on, or we can just end it here.  I can continue running the game, but I think we need to get back more to the heroing on earth and not where you've been.

much as I hate it, i'm going to close this game.  I just do not feel i can run a game right now.  Sorry to do this, but with real life getting very hectic for me, I can't devote the time I need to run a game.

Thanks for playing guys, i had alot of fun, maybe in the future we can revisit this game, and get it going again. 

dark, it's possible.   I'm still dealing with alot of RL stress, and health issues, which hopefully will be resolved soon, as I really can't go on like I am.

It is my hope that we can return to this game, but for now I am just unable to give it the attention it and you guys deserve.

Archived