Pathfinder: Navineh - Character Creation

z017

In an effort to get all character creation information in one page and not spread out over several posts in a PM (or me forgetting that talking to people in chat does not actually reach everyone in the game >.<), I will be putting up the CC rules here. I will update this post as/if things change, and I'll put up a shout box notice when I do.

,, ,,

PC character creation:

• 25 High Fantasy point buy for your PC.
  • Max starting hit points.
  • Max starting gold.
  • If I don't do it pretty quick, remind me that I am giving out an ST +2 stat bonus and a "benny". I am open to suggestions on the benny, it should be a fairly minor magical item or other minor (but useful, especially for a level 1 character) boon.
  • I hate rolling for HP, as I think it creates a huge chance for disparity between characters. So, PCs, as special shiny guys, get full hit points each level.

NPC character creation:

• Standard pre-gen NPC stats.
  • NPC classes only,
  • Max level: 3.
  • Starting gold as show on this page. This gold belongs to the NPC exclusively and cannot be used to buy gear for other characters or be added to the Treasury.
  • Please make a complete sheet for each NPC even if you do not forsee them adventuring. With the simplified classes for NPC, that should still go pretty fast.
  • NPCs get full hit points at first level and half, round down, each level after that.
  • NPCs do not get Traits.

Follower character creation:

• As NPC character creation, but PC classes are allowed.
  • Full hit points at first level and half, round up​, each level after that.

Cohort character creation:

• Heroic NPC stat blocks used and PC classes allowed.
  • Heroic gold allocation.
  • Full hit points at first level and half, round up, each level after that.

Kingdom additions to character creation:

• Each kingdom begins with 50 BP. The PC may exchange BP for 500 gp per BP to purchase leaders (25 gold per Turn per level) and adventurers (1 gold per day adventuring per level and an equal split of acquired loot minus one "first pick" by the PC), as well as to purchase additional/better equipment for the PC and any hire leaders/adventurers. These items are considered property of the state and stay with the kingdom, not the hired leader/adventurer. Ditto of a PC is killed or retires in the course of play.
,, ,,

If I've missed something you remember me telling you, please post in this thread to remind me. Thanks!

Archived