A apology to everyone

Sunstar

First off, I want to apologize to everyone for what was said in chat earlier tonight, especially to Tom, Rev and Carver. What I said was messed up and outright wrong and I shouldn't have said it in any context, at all.

Second, I'd like to apologize for my behavior in general. I know I can be a insufferable moron and a weaboo at times, adding to my spaces between posts, it makes me a all around unpleasant ass to be around.

That being said, I think I'm going to take some time off from the site in general.

Abby, all we want you to do simply is to stop what you've been doing. We've told you numerous times what you've been doing wrong. I was more exacerbated with the fact you've not made any attempt at all to become better. Makes me feel worse saying this as I got problems of my own. But Abby I am going to shoot straight here. The ball is in your court now. It's how I feel with my issues and I am trying to set myself straight. Perhaps it's time you do the same. You'll probably have more success as my issues are more deeply ingrained.

All I am saying here, just don't live by your escapes, you sound like you have several different things you can do in life. Don't end up like me. It's not a nice place. If you've got to leave for a while, do it. Just make sure that it's clear as I am in two things with you and I really don't want to be left in the lurch.

I would prefer you don't and actually step up and face this straight.

Archived