Pathfinder Game

Aphrodite Pandemos

I hear a lot of people mention that they like Pathfinder over 3.X. So how about we get one started?

I'll need at least four people. While one brute, one healer, one scout/trap and one caster would be the planets lining up perfectly, I will not force that. This will be a level 2 game. 25 point buy. 1000 gold.

The story starts out simple. You live in an idyllic tiny postage stamp of a village. Maybe you grew up here. Though the real reason people come here is that the training is the best in the land. There's a sizable population of retired adventurers that formed a guild. While they may not be able to do full time legwork (arrows in the knee and such), they lend their hand to training young upstarts.

Where's the action, you say? Well, that little spec on the map is now burned to the ground.You come home from clearing out a dungeon and find everyone dead. Who did this? Why? You're going to find out.

So, interested?

• 2 weeks later...

MasterTempus and Ace, the person who was running this game was banned, either fully or partially, for creating multiple accounts personas. I don't know if she's going to play here anymore, but I haven't seen her in a while. I just wanted you guys to know what was going on.

Archived