Back Again

The Story Guide

Hey guys, I'm finally back from a rather unfun six weeks or so. I'm still a bit wobbly in the brain department, but I'm able to focus enough to do some writing again. :) That said, I'm not going to be able to keep up with all the characters/games I had before. I'm going to list out everything here as an easy reference spot.

Game - Character(s) - Status

Quantum Fire - Sakura - WR, I'm still up for writing with you, though the pace may still be fairly slow. That seems true for both of us, though. ;)

Divine Intervention - Serenity, Puck, and Darius - I'm really not up for OW games right now. I apologize to those that have ties to my characters and I'm more than fine with them being NPC'd, but I just can't get myself into them enough to have the oomph to write OW-style.

Infinte Earth - Vyserian, Kyria (never submitted, but discussed) - Ditto DI. I just don't think I can do justice to group OW right now. Sorry guys. :(

Mutant High - I'm gonna try to post with Oneca. MH is fairly OW, but there have been regular plot bits lately, so like I said, I'm gonna try.

WoDA - I'm not sure how active WoDA has been, but for now at least, Oneca is in NPC land. Feel free to use her or the Dark Flame people as you guys need/want.

SGA - I would like to keep going with Inoae, but there doesn't seem to have really been any movement in the game since I poofed. What's the status here, if anyone can tell me?

Shadows - I'd like to keep going with Ayami. So far, she's probably been tagging along behind Kaori and healing the scrapes and bites people might have gotten off the first couple of waves of demons.

Monster Academy - As much as this is an ST game, I've just not been able to get into it with either of the characters I've made. I'm going to take Sia out of play. My apologies, Justin, but it just hasn't come together for me. :(

Dalton - Lucia is still in play. I'll be catching up on the Devi posts asap and getting a post in. Sorry if my absence has held things up.

Azure - I'm not up to running a game right now. Not running it and doing it justice. I've still got my write-up for it and I hope I'll get to the point where I can run it again. If/when that happens, I'll most likely reboot it into a forum game and have characters together, as running a dozen npc's all the time just got to be overwhelming.

Magisterium - I'll get caught up with Lamia asap. The crazy old mutant is still around. ;)

I'm going to go through my log-ins and switch their names over to "Inactive#" or somesuch, to make it easier for me to scroll through my subaccounts list, just as a heads-up. I think I caught all the games that are actually active right now. Lemme know if I missed one.

I have been holding off the plot on SGA in the hopes you'd be up to it soon. My patience is rewarded. :D

So the plot will start soon. Everyone who's gotten Aberrantized characters to me as of now, and I've approved them (which has been everyone who's given me a complete sheet at this time), are going to be included in the plot thread. Right now, I think that's:

Curtis

Evana

Yseult

Inoae

Ayato

Did I miss anyone? If so, let me know ASAP and we'll get that rectified.

If you still want into the game, get in touch with me and we'll talk. :)

Archived