One-On-One Or Two Gaming

Gabe OOC

So, I have been recommended to try out one on one gaming... although if enough people are interested to make it one on two, I wouldn't mind that... I'm just looking to see if anyone on the forum is interested in a bit of that, either in chat sessions or via PMs.

Scheduling is something to be worked out, but I've got a pretty open schedule.

I'm also flexible on games...

------

...But I'm particularly interested in trying out Qin: The Warring States. It's a game that Jordan first mentioned to me, and I looked up the PDF. I think it's frigging awesome.

For those who are wondering, it's a historical/mystical wuxia/martial arts style game set in the Warring States period just before the Qin Dynasty, the first true imperial dynasty in Chinese history. Of course, the rules are relatively straightforward and wouldn't take too much effort to grasp... and the core elements can relatively easily be transported to a modern time or other other kind of setting.

The PDF is on DriveThroughRPG, but like I said, the rules are reasonable to grasp enough that I can summarize the key details for parties involved.

----

Feel free to ask questions, comments, and work things out. Cheers!

It's worth clarifying that I would be willing to run and play in this one on one as appropriate - based on when we agree to switch off and such. Most likely if a hypothetical fellow and I did Qin, I would probably be willing to run at the start, so that we can ease into the rules and the setting vibes.

Archived