Aberrant: Mutant High - [MH-Plot] The Proposal (Complete)

Dave ST

Drumm smiled and gestured in Caitlin's direction. "See? I told you someone would figure it out. Plus, you get a submersible plane. I do have to place one ground rule, though. No using the plane for drive-thru."

He's only saying that because he wants to try it first." Doctor Hunt spoke up with a grin on his face and he collected a laugh from the assembled. "You are quite right, Caitlin. However we want to do so with a measure of humility in our hearts. We are not the soldiers in this war, we are the ramparts."

"Wait... It's submersible? I wanna see the design blueprints, aerodynamic-hydodynamic transition calculations, hell.. the fuel efficiency readings... this... this... Oh my god I can't wait to see it in action!!!"

She spun around in glee... but then the dread of flying in a death-trap calmed her. "I... I still wanna look over the design. If maintaining it is going to be my duties, I must familiarize myself with the motor pool here, as it were." She said, adjusting her outfit, looking a bit troubled.

"Indeedly do." Vee said with a cheerful smile. "Trust me guys, if there's one thing I know it's fashion. Using current technology with a few secrets the ol'doctor was willing to share I've commissioned each of you a uniform, and I swear none of it is spandex. Everything from ballistic corsets to giantess clothes that'll grow when you do, you guys will be looking your best while kicking butt." She swept her arm out and stepped aside. "Seriously guys, you don't have to gawk at me, the lockers have your name on them, have at it. And before you ask... shark repellant is on back order."

Her self-doubt disappeared, running over to her locker... Vee even took the effort of not only having her English romanization of her name, but her Japanese name, written in Kanji on the identifying placard for her locker.

Sakurako Hino

日野桜子

When she opened up the locker she saw five different outfits, some stored in garment bags, others on the floor of the locker and some in the storage bin at the top of the locker.

"Well.. I have been good this year... Christmas came early!" She said, feeling the weight of the clothing was decently heavy. "Fascinating... of course I'll be briefed in the proper care and maintenance of these outfits at some point? The material definitely doesn't feel like normal fabric."

"Not to knock it, it feels brilliant and durable..."

"...Wait... shark repellant?"

​She didn't know whether to laugh or gulp.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morri's distress was palpable to Marco. He didn't just realize she was upset; he could feel it himself. Her sadness, anger and jealousy all mingled together to create a general state of misery in the poor girl. He considered his words very carefully. Although facility with language was one of his gifts, Morri was incredibly literal in her use and understanding of English. He knew he’d have to keep that in mind while talking to her.

“So let me just get this straight. You are friends with Sonja and Alex,” That part was easy. The feal girl was constantly in the company of either the living sun god or the giant pin up girl or both. It didn’t take much to realize those two must be Sonja and Alex. “Now they are a couple and are spending more time just with each other, which makes you feel like a third wheel. It makes you feel like they don’t want you there and you want your friends back.”

Marco paused for a minute as the book he’d been reading closed on its own and settled to the ground. He wanted to devote his full attention to the girl in from of him. The topic was heavy, heavier than he’d expected to have to deal with and he didn’t want Morri to think he was brushing her off. Clearly she was getting to that point in her development that all children get to; the time where they realize they aren’t always the most important thing in the universe and Morri looked like she was have trouble with that.

“Morrigan honey, they are still your friends. But now they are together they are going to want to spend time alone. It is what couples do to get to know each other better and to connect,” He wasn’t sure Morri would grasp that last concept but he forged ahead. “That doesn’t mean they don’t want to spend time with you anymore. Just that sometimes they will want to be alone with each other. “

“I know you don’t like that but if Alex and Sonja could never have time alone together then that would make then sad; as sad as you feel now. Maybe instead of wishing for things to be the way they were, you could make a few more friends? That way when Alex and Sonja want alone time, you still have someone to be with.”

“If you want, I’ll be your friend. That way you don’t have to be alone when Alex and Sonja are busy. Now; what was this about an elevator to the basement? Why does the school need an elevator into the basement?”

,, ,,

Alex opened his own locker, having been quiet until now. Part of that was pensiveness about their goals, part of it was the excitement of meeting Doctor Hunt - and finding out that he was a mutant who could see the future - and part of it was just the 'wow' factor of this place. He'd been grateful for Sonja's presence, the reassuring warmth of her hand in his, but as everyone moved to their own lockers and opened them up, the solar mutant did likewise. And as soon as he saw what was hanging there, he knew that all of his other problems were as nothing.

"You have to be kidding!" The glowing youth's outburst attracted attention, and Sonja's head poked over his shoulder. One look, and the statuesque blonde started giggling, her humor not helped by the embarrassed look on Alex's face.

"What?" Drumm said, opening the locker door the whole way and fishing out the suit inside. "It's not as though you can do 'low profile', Alex. You'll stand out in a positive way in this." Fresh giggling accompanied Drumm's pithy remarks as the others saw what looked like a form-fitting suit of sleek metallic fiber material which appeared to be a dull brushed-steel in colour. "No skulking, brooding rooftop antihero for you. A dynamic image is the thing. We did some 3D simulations, and this tested well with our focus group." Through her giggles, Sonja wagged a finger accusingly at Violet.

"She was the focus group, right?"

"Not just her." Drumm corrected mischievously. "We ran this past a few... discerning individuals." He gave Alex a meaningful stare. "Go ahead and try it on."

"You're joking."

"Most of the time, but not this one." Drumm's gaze was level as his voice dropped lower. "Try it on. If you don't like it, then we'll change it. But trust me - this is so you it's not funny at all." Alex looked as though he was going to argue for a moment, then shrugged and took the suit down, heading back to a vacant changing room with it slung over one arm.

"This better be good." he was heard to mutter as he went.

For a moment prior to Curtis opening his assigned locker, he shot Violet an aggrieved and insulted look. The kind belonging to any self-respecting comic book nerd worth the name. "That's a terrible Batman reference, Violet. You should be ashamed of yourself." This, with all sincerity. But within moments as he completed opening up the locker, that didn't matter anyway.

The door swung open, and then Curtis' expression went to poleaxed. Really?! They'd already gotten this done? And for him! But... Curtis reached out, and sensed it. Yes! It was! YESSSSSSSSSS!

Curtis smiled, and started laughing. It was actually kinda creepy, and he stepped back. Something silvery white flowed up his arm and then covered most of his body, resolving into a mixed yellow and black jumpsuit. "I have a nanotech uniform!" Curtis crowed. The worst part was his expression. 'A God Am I' or something along that lines.

Costume
htbvp0.png

Sakurako blinked. "So... the Shark Repellant remark was only a Joke in regards to a fictional superhero?" She asked... she has never seen the old Adam West Batman, so she was quite in the dark. She continued to look through her locker, taking inventory.

"So... a business type outfit, good, something that looks like a jumpsuit over here... formal attire? Well would make sense at some point, Ooh, I like this and..."

She was grinning.

"Oh accessorizing is a girl's best friend." She said channeling a little of the more valley girl students in the school. She sat down at a bench in front of the lockers. "This is so James Bond I can't begin to desibe it!"

She looked over to Drumm and Doctor Hunt. Grinning like a cheshire cat. "So... when do we start?"

There was a startled yelp, almost a squeal, entirely unlike Curtis' crazed laughter, but inspired by a very similar source. Over in front of her locker, Kia was shaking her hands as a slick silver liquid raced up her arms and pooled under her clothes, spreading out rapidly.

"What is it?!" she demanded, dancing from foot to foot as it ran down and around her legs as well. "It's cold! It's going all over!"

Curtis laughed again and called over, "Relax! It's just your costume!"

Once the shock wore off, Kia calmed down and started picking at the stuff. "It's...weird!" she replied. "It feels wet!"

"Just let it warm up for a second," he assured her, laughing even more. This was his element...surrounded by high tech, even wearing tiny machines for clothing.

After another minute of fidgeting with the silver 'cloth's edges, Kia started experimenting a little...and eeped with pleased surprise when she discovered the nanofluid could accommodate her changes in form; remaining plastered to her as she grew a little carapace over her forearm, and expanded the dimensions of one of her hands. Little bony spikes tore through, to her dismay, but the stuff pulled back together again the moment the protrusions were withdrawn.

"This is the best stuff EVER!"

Natalie looks over and Sees her locker.

"I guess this is mine."

She opens it sees hanging in it is a black and grey Carbon Fiber Suit with red accents, metal inserts on the arms,neck, shoulders, waist, feet and a small black backpack like thing on the back. It also has a hood to go up on the head. She smiles and holds hers out, looking at Kia

"Pretty cool eh? Might need to get some touching up to make it a little colorful and a mask, but it's cool"

,, ,,

He didn’t understand. Some of the jealousy faded, replaced by more sadness as Morri considered that no one understood. It wasn’t about them being together; Morri liked them together. She liked the way that Alex smiled at Sonja or the bright blush that Sonja got on her cheeks. Morri wanted to see them like that all the time. It was good and beau-tie-full and right! She wanted to be part of that.

She wasn’t though. Everyone had made that clear, and the heartrending sorrow that Morri felt every time someone told her that only got worse. She wanted to grab them both and run away with them. She wanted to go somewhere safe from ah-dults, to a place where she could speak clearly. She knew that if she wasn’t retarded, she’d be able to explain it. She’d have the words to make it all-write. But right now she didn’t have the words for the grief inside—how could she possibly tell someone else it when she couldn’t tell herself?

There was one word for it. Inn-posse-bile.

“See-crit muh-tant lair.” Morri answered Marco absently, drawing her knees up to her chest. “Hunt tell muh-tants fight pro-tect ah-dults and muh-tants.” It still grated at her, that she was expected to pro-tech bad ah-dults.

"Dying for something," Oneca huffed back, "doesn't take courage. Just stupidity. Anyone tells you otherwise either needs meds or is selling shit." She shrugged, not caring that the blind man couldn't see it and added, "But whatever. I have my reasons for being here, just like everyone else. Just 'cause it ain't all sunshine out my ass and American apple pie doesn't mean I won't throw down with the team, alright?"

And that was as much ground as she was willing to give on the matter, at least for now. She headed out to where everyone was cooing over their lockers and super-spandex; her own locker was clearly and simply marked - Oneca Bahaar. She opened the door, expecting some sort of suit like the others had; instead there was an intricate silver armband laying on the upper shelf along with a folded card. She plucked up the card first and opened it, revealing elegant cursive writing:

Make the most of it, my dear.

You will need it.

"Creepy and cryptic," she muttered herself. "Wonderful. Must be our new master, Man In White." She tossed the card back on the shelf and carefully pulled out the armband. It seemed to melt at her touch, warming to body temperature as it began flowing over her skin. Her tattoo rustled uneasily as the silver spread over her; the movement seemed to attract whatever the substance was until the silver was covering just the dark pattern, moving as it did.

The goth girl smiled in spite of herself, watching it wriggle on her arm. "Cool...." she murmured approvingly.

Natalie looks over and Sees her locker.

"I guess this is mine."

She opens it sees hanging in it is a black and grey Carbon Fiber Suit with red accents, metal inserts on the arms,neck, shoulders, waist, feet and a small black backpack like thing on the back. It also has a hood to go up on the head. She smiles and holds hers out, looking at Kia

"Pretty cool eh? Might need to get some touching up to make it a little colorful and a mask, but it's cool"

,, ,,

Kia looked up from herself at Natalie and beamed at her.

"It IS cool! Let me see it."

She came over and plucked at the outfit's sleeves, waist, leggings...getting its measure. She nodded at Natalie as she looked it over.

"Could definitely use a personal touch, but it looks very superheroey. What's it made of? The material feels a little tough and heavy." Kia flexes it to demonstrate; the tough carbon fibers make the outfit a little springier than most clothes of its thickness, and a little heavier as well though not to any great extent.

Diana went to look at her own locker, somewhat curious as to what sort of gear that they had prepared for her, there were a lot of different possibilities and ideas in her own head, but when she opened the locker with her name on it, the outfit with vibranium weave was actually rather interesting, and included with it was a note.

Diana, your largest vulnerability is to fire and heat based attacks, this should help against those, reducing the force of such energy attacks, furthermore it gives you a greater store of energy and lets you recover your own energy stories faster, it's not very subtle however, you may want to think about that particular aspect, but it should serve you well.

She looked it over for a second. "Wait a minute, Daniel.. you didn't have a hand in designing this, did you? Or did someone copy a sketch of yours?"

Loose the Cape, Shoulder Pads and Hammer (making it less of a female Thor), and the armor looks about like this on her,

thora1.jpg

"Not sure what it's made out of. Think it might be that carbon fiber stuff?"

She said giving her costume a look over again.

"Yeah, I like it. Doesn't stand out too much and looks cool. Plus it will probably be good for stealth."

Daniel made his way to his own locker, thankfully not putting more than his middle initial. He opened it to Reveal a suit the was predominantly black, with red boots and and gloves. A large Red Triangle began with the base at his shoulders and tapered to a point just above the navel. There was a solid black hood as well, he imagined the lenses over the eyes were special as well to allow normal vision." He nodded looking at it. "Well, I do like red and black.. Too bad I don't Teleport."

He looked over at Diana and shook his head. "Not with my knowledge, though yeah, it does look like one of those drawings I did but didn't show to anyone else."

Nightcrawler_004.jpg

replace the white with more red, and the blue-furred elf with an attractive young Japanese-American male

"This better be good." he was heard to mutter as he went.

"I'm sure it will be," Sonja murmured with a smile. For me, she added for herself, almost humming.

Waiting for Alex to come back to do his own turn on the catwalk, the gorgeous giant leaned back against her locker, chatting with Violet, and watched the others exclaiming over their own outfits. Sonja was just growing aware that not only wasn't Morri by her side anymore, she wasn't even in the room, when Kia's exuberant shouts drew her attention. Seeing the silvery material stretch over the adorable freshman's shifting form got Sonja wondering what was in her locker to compliment her Titan power. Since her sudden growth spurt, she hadn't even thought about replacing her carbon-fiber protective bodysuit.

Sonja turned around and opened the locker with her name stenciled on it. At first finding nothing, the very tall young woman ducked down, seeing an earpiece like Warren's and something like a ball-bearing the size of a softball sitting on the top shelf. Faintly puzzled, but with an inkling suspicion after seeing the silvery material in the hands of several others, including her sister, Sonja picked up the cool ball of silvery metal, looking hardly bigger than a baseball in her long-fingered hands.

"This it?" Sonja asked Violet, idly tossing the ball up in the air.

"Yup!"

"So, how do I-"

Plurk!

Catching the ball, it suddenly had the consistency of pudding, rapidly warming to her body temperature as the silvery engulfed her hand and began to stretch up her arm. It swiftly covered her entire body, sliding under her clothes and turning a glossy white. It had a smooth but solid feel, how she imagined steel would feel, if it had the flexibility of silk.

Carefully and with female mystery, Sonja stripped off her regular clothing without giving anyone a good look at her underwear, leaving herself clad in a shiny white bodysuit with integrated boots, the faintly glowing geometric lines adding a dynamic touch and flattering her dynamic figure. Sonja glanced down at herself, appraising the fit and look - it fit like a glove, and while it certainly wasn't circumspect, it was thicker than the leotards she used to wear for gymnastics or ballet.

"Subtle," Sonja commented, arching a brow at Violet. "It looks like something from TRON."

Violet chuckled, using the glossy sheen of Sonja's outfit as a mirror to fix her hair. "That was the inspiration. Like Alex, there's nothing subtle about you, Sonja. And really, this is hardly worse than that pink ski suit you had and I make sure they didn't include the wedge heels. It will protect you better than kevlar and will stretch when you do." Violet flashed her friend an impish grin. "And know what the best part is?"

"What?" Sonja responded distractedly, twisting this way and that, growing a bit than returning to her 'normal' height to see how the outfit reacted.

"The nanofluidic fabric can change into different outfits! It's already programed with a few, including some casual outfits and underwear, for when you want it close, but still want to wear your own clothes."

"Huh? Wow! That's awesome!" Sonja not-quite-squealed. It would sure expand her clothing options and the stuff supported her better than her best sportsbra without feeling constrictive. "How do I make it change?" Ideas flickered through her mind, lingering on a comment Alex had once made. "And how do you program in new outfits?"

"There's an app for that."

"?" Sonja exclaimed eloquently with the expression on her face.

"Seriously," Violet giggled. "We have the sweetest stuff down here. Download it to you phone or laptop, then plug in a USB connector, the nano-machines will do the rest. It also lets you make-up a manual control - just swipe you finger in certain ways on whatever outfit you're wearing and there you go. Drag-and-drop a pic, and the program and nanites will extrapolate the outfit." Violet reached into Sonja's locker, picking up the earpiece, then stretching up on her toes to fit on Sonja and turning on the holographic display. "It's also connected up to the HUD on your earpiece via Blacktooth-patent-pending. Like Bluetooth, but more discreet and more secure."

"Sweet!" Sonja whispered, staring at the options already available. She almost salivated at the thought of having a Swiss-Army-Dress, twenty outfits in one, or more!

Using the HUD on the earpiece, Sonja switched her bodysuit into a pair of jeans and a turtleneck, almost scrolled too far on the list and turned it into bra, panty, and stocking combo, than back to the bodysuit. If Alex was going to come out with his figure on display, fair was fair, and she'd give him the same. She wanted to him to see it.

"For this alone, I'm grateful to be asked to join the Sentinel program."

Sonja's Uniform
Sonja's outfit more-or-less looks like this, minus the heels, and there are a few more bioluminescent strips in a more dynamic pattern, which are a pink/fuchsia.

027_Cos_Siren_ArmoryWhite_090129_Redhead

"Well, Glowbug? What's the verdict in there?" Warren was grinning with the schadenfreude of the terminally-teenaged as he anticipated Alex's emergence from the warm, safe cocoon of the changing room.

"I'm used to stuff that's a little... baggier." Alex said with a hint of nervousness in his tenor voice.

"Oh, I deliberately - I mean, that stuff has to be form-fitting to work." Violet self-corrected with a air of unconvincing innocence. "Vibranium's an energy conductor. The Director, Professor and I were interested to see if it'd react according to the projections with your... *ahem* physiology." Warren rolled his eyes at the purple-haired vixen.

"You din't just 'ahem', did ya? Sheesh."

"Okay, coming out." Alex announced with the gravitas of a prize fighter who's been having a bad match and knows he has to either take a dive or come out of the corner one last time. "At least this thing as a protective cup so my d-... so I'm not on show."

"Oh come on, Alex." Sonja encouraged from in front of the mirror, still admiring the chic futuristic look of her supersuit. "Knock 'em dead." She turned as the door to the changing cubicle hissed open (even those had sweet power-doors!), and golden radiance flickered as a herald to the energy-wielder's entrance.

Alex stepped into the room, his demeanour one of (mostly) calm defiance. The unremarkable grey of the suit had been transformed by the exposure to the radiation he was emitting, gently fluorescing in a golden hue that matched his aura well. Small flares of light glimmered across the expanse of the vibranium fabric, much as Alex's skin did when exposed to direct energy. The belt was the centerpiece, a glowing disc brightening there as the suit slowly powered-up in reaction to Alex, and as he took another few steps into the room, a metallic fabric cape the same summer-sky shade of cerulean as his eyes flowed and settled behind him, fastened over his shoulders. The solar mutant's ensemble was topped off with boots and bracers of the same shade.

"The left bracer contains a communications and information device similar to Warren's eyepiece. It's powered by you." Drumm said into the silence caused by Alex's appearance. "The nanocomputer in that bracer has a holo-projected display, again made possible by bending the light you yourself emit. The vibranium will act as a storage medium, siphoning off your excess to build up a capacitor charge you can later draw on, and as a conductor, boosting your already-formidable rates of recovery." Drumm sounded pleased with the work. "Can't have you running dry, after all."

"Not bad." Alex said, sounding impressed as he looked at the nanocomp for a moment, then glanced around and met everyone's eye. He took a breath and blew it out, holding his arms slightly out to the sides. The cape stirred slightly, the energy coursing through the vibranium weave acting like a breeze. "So, what do you all think?" Truth be told, despite his natural bearing and ability to make even a burlap sack look good, he was inwardly nervous, though he himself actually kind of liked this look.

Fusion.jpg

Kia cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted, "WOOOOOOOOOO!" at the top of her lungs. She then wolf-whistled and started laughing. Her own costume had gone on under what she was normally wearing, so was mostly concealed for the moment.

Through the good-natured laughing at Alex's adorable discomfort, she came over and asked, "A cape? You actually have a cape! Is it safe to touch?"

Despite asking, she didn't hesitate to reach out and try to take hold of one edge of the blue shiny fabric.

Seeing everyone's excitement over their new outfits made Caitlin grin in spite of the nebulous certainty of this group's composition, or even successful launch; it reminded her of Christmases spent with family and friends. Her smile faded, by degrees, as a pang of homesickness twisted in her stomach when she realized the likelihood of ever feeling that again was almost nonexistent. Still, the redhead put on a brave face, searching until she found the room that held the locker bearing her name. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and pulled out a neatly-folded garment of deep, forest green. The fabric was very fine, though durable, with a faint lustre that betrayed the unusual material woven through the rather elastic cloth.

She tried not to stare at Alex as she headed out to change, feeling her cheeks grow warmer on her way past the golden mutant; she still hadn't managed to hold an actual conversation with him after the pizzeria incident. Today... wasn't looking like a good day, either. He was gorgeous, she'd made a total arse of herself, and he was apparently dating the Glamazon. Go figure. The door closed quietly behind her, and she prayed the glare he was emitting would keep people distracted in case her uniform was something awful. She shrugged out of her clothes and, somewhat dubiously, pulled on the new costume. It felt heavier than cotton, but softer and smoother than canvas, and came complete with low-heeled boots that felt implausibly comfortable- the soles must have been cushioned with some kind of gel, she reasoned.

"For shock absorption, maybe? Huh. Aha, and, of course, it just wouldn't be complete without a mask, now would it? Lovely. Devin's gonna hurt himself laughin' when I tell him I'm the green ranger."

It was a little more form-fitting than she'd like, judging by the fit, but at least she was covered. She could do worse than a unitard, right? Especially since several of the others were wearing what looked like the stuff from that Terminator movie. As she opened the changing room door, there was a fleeting moment in which the cooler air from the AC shifted around her before Alex's natural radiant warmth reasserted itself, and she realized, too late, that she had most definitely felt a draft.

Her eyes widened. She looked down. Frantically, she waved Violet over, darting back inside the changing room as quickly as she could.

"Violet!" she hissed urgently as the Princess of Purple edged in to join her. "What in-"

"Woooww," Vi laughed, nodding. "Yeah, see, what had happened was... Okay," she admitted, spreading her hands with that same cheshire grin. "Nothing happened. We just did an informal poll, y'know, nothing major, and the consensus was that your image is way too..." The stunning little con-artist shrugged, wincing sympathetically. "Vanilla. Almost unanimously, the respondents agreed that there was room for a little 'spicing-up.' We had some concept art drawn up, and this was the design that got the most favorable response," she finished, matter-of-factly.

Fortunately for Violet, Caitlin was too embarrassed to be angry.

"The most favorable...? Concept art? Informal poll?" It was written all over her face for the young empath to see: I'm supposed to wear this in public?!

"Look," Vi murmured soothingly, sotto voce, "it's not bad, honestly. If you're really unhappy with it, we can change it, but maybe, you could... I dunno... Try stepping outside your comfort zone, just a little? Just go out there like it's nothing, y'know? Confidence is sexy." She smiled at Caitlin, and the redhead felt dizzy- she'd never really thought about other girls before, but for that brief moment, she completely understood why some did. "C'mon," she urged, making little kitty-claw motions as she stifled a giggle. "Queen of the Jungle. Or, hills, or whatever they have in Ireland. Rawr."

"...Fine." Exhaling sharply, Caitlin got moving before she came down from whatever was in Violet's perfume. Actually, she had to admit as she strode out, the material felt pretty damned good. With the invigorating sensation of the uniform encasing her skin and stubborn pride preventing her from retreating now, she summoned up all her bravado and stretched, as if nonchalantly testing the elasticity and fit. She'd never put herself on display like that before, but maybe Violet was right. Maybe she was too 'vanilla.'

"Apparently, I wasn't a very good girl this past year," she quipped dryly as she joined the cluster of students gathered around Alex. "I'm not sure Santa bothered to finish mine. Yours look amazing though," the redhead added and nodded at Sonja and the others with a smile, trying not to let her eyes linger too long on the blonde goddess's glowing companion.

CaitlinUniformTest_zpsfc881108.jpg

Somewhere along the line between the first meeting, and now, Curtis had just about decided he indeed - foreign as the concept had been to him, and unsettling the truth was - had feelings for Caitlin Kieran. So far, the current presence of observing the costumes, particularly the various materials - and especially crowing over the presence of so much nanotechnology, kept Curtis from having to consider the matter and the issues stemming therein, in detail.

Then, Caitlin returned in her costume, and Curtis jerked his head around to see how she looked.

The hormonal, primal, male, portions of his brain went off in fireworks, delighting in how Caitlin's natural looks filled out the form-fitting costume with pleasing curves, and naughtily admired the slits of skin (breasts especially) exposed through the costume. Violet was right, the confidence (or show of it) was entirely attractive, and these lower evolutionary impulse of Curtis would have agreed that Caitlin could rawr him any time.

The higher brain functions and always intellectually aware side of Curtis were appalled, not Caitlin's new look as much as the Composure Blue Screen of Death automatically obvious. Damage control was enacted.

Curtis flushed, and then tried to offer a polite smile, which came out more embarrassed. Noticeably, he moved his eyes and focus to settle on a point parallel to Caitlin - his peripheral vision betrayed him. "Don't worry. You look... look... nice."

"Color was a bit of an issue, we decided on forest green." Director Drumm tried to seem like he wasn't paying much attention. "Violet failed to mention it wasn't... completed. Hope you like the color."

"Forest?" Warren snickered, looking over Caitlin with an almost predatory measure of approval. "Shit, my eyes ain't made it past the roving hills. Good to know those plant powers of yours work... y'got wood sproutin' up all over the place, girl."

He didn't know Caitlin at all, really. Hell, now was as good as any to break the girl in to what she'd be working with. There were certain up sides to having a girlfriend as open minded as Oneca, one of them being jealousy was never really an issue. Warren was a guy and he said and did guy things. After his comment he found that he was probably the only guy in the room who wasn't turning red.

Sakurako quietly slipped into the changing room as everyone was gawking at each other's outfits. She really hoped that the look that got whipped up for a field uniform would be up to snuff. It seemed odd to her that the design seemed to have been cobbled together from various design sketches she did on her own and stored on her laptop. It was too tempting to have been copying from anime, but each influence was a small touch, a zipper here, a pocket there... it wasn't she was taking wide strokes, it was one touch or detail that made Sakurako think it worked as part of an overall design. Then she started taking other ideas, everything from modern military tactical gear, hiking gear, even simple fashion design.

And somehow her little ideas were in this suit. And mistakes she had made that she now knew were not present... things unneeded or unwarranted.

She looked in the mirror, and saw what she knew was what she needed, at the right time. Practical, free-moving, and most of all, she smiled.

Here it is...

shi__ar_rogue_by_drunkleycp-d4tajkx.jpg

shi__ar_rogue_by_drunkleycp-d5n4yd3.jpg

shi__ar_rogue_by_drunkleycp-d4takav.jpg

The suit though is white where it is purple/pink, and red where it is yellow. Also no symbols on the pauldrons which are red.

She puts on the tactical vest that had various medical implements including a backpack that had almost a full surgical kit in it, and steps out. Cossing her arms, she smiled, looking over the group. "Well, there is something to be said about practical..." She said setting down her neatly folded outfit she wore coming in in front of her locker. "...sometimes it also looks cool."

"Whatcha think?"

The cape was, as it turned out, safe to touch. It felt warm under Kia's hand and the metamorph could, holding the vibranium weave close to her eyes, make out tiny coruscating trails of energy winking through the fabric. Alex was still red from her loud and full-lunged appreciation, but he smiled as the cute Hawaiian examined the cape.

"It feels alive." she giggled, letting the vibranium weave slide over her hands before letting go and stepping back, watching it fall into the gentle fluttering as if in a breeze. "So cool!"

"I kind of like the look." he agreed. "My first thought was 'oh hell no', but really, if we're supposed to be symbolic as well as actually putting ourselves in harm's way, then a - what was it, Director? - a dynamic image would be right, somehow. A cape kinda says 'heroic'." He smiled at Sonja as she approached. "Looking good, Sonja." he complimented her, blue eyes running over the futuristic outfit with approval.

"Villains wear capes too." Curtis noted helpfully, grinning a little.

"Well, yes. But have you noticed they're usually the hooded kind, or they wear a helmet or a mask with the cape?" Alex replied earnestly, his inner geek showing. Curtis pondered, then nodded.

"Most of them, yeah. But you better hope you don't get sucked into a jet engine. Or caught on a revolving door. Or-"

"The cape will unfasten easily enough." Drumm interjected before Curtis could continue the grim litany. "A good sharp tug will do it."

"I like the cape." Sonja noted, coming to stand by Alex and checking out the heavy shimmering fabric. "It can double up as a picnic blanket!" she teased him. Alex smiled up at her, shaking his head. "You look good." she told him with an answering smile, giving her glowing boyfriend a hug and kiss on the cheek as Caitlin emerged from the changing room and approached them, stretching in an unconsciously feline manner that, Sonja noticed, caught Alex's instinctual-male attention for a moment before his normal mannerly disposition reasserted itself.

"The guys are right. You're striking." he told the redhead, his honest appraisal a counterpoint to Warren's... straightforwardness... and Curtis's crush-driven stammer. He gave Caitlin a warm - and warming -smile, his eyes meeting hers despite the urge to let them wander elsewhere. "Looks like you fell victim to Violet's need to meddle, too. It works, though."

Aradia had been quiet for most of the presentation.. unusual for her, to be sure, but this whole concept had her both nervous and excited at the same time. On one hand, it was awesome. They were going to be using their powers, they were going to be helping people, they were going to be kicking ass and taking names. But on the other hand, Aradia had never done anything more dangerous than her gymnastics, until her experience with Caitlin and Alex at the pizza shop. And that had happened to her, a feeling she wasn't comfortable with at all. But despite her nervousness, she couldn't help - just like the others - getting excited about the clothes. After watching a few of the others change, and after forcing herself to rip her gaze away from Alex, the pretty gymnast turned around and hunted for her own locker, hoping none of the others would notice her blush.

"Holy shit - what's all this?" She stopped in front of a locker that was a bit larger than most of the others, and upon opening it, found herself gazing at several different outfits hanging sideways inside. "Why do I have more than one?"

Violet made her way over to Ari's locker, grinning proudly. "Oh girl, I had fun with this. See, you're our B&E chick, right? All that teleporting, and crawling around on ceilings, and cool backflip shit? I have to admit, I was a little bit inspired. So I came up with several for you, and I've got a couple more in development. They're all made of carbon fiber, so it's got some protection to it, it'll keep you from being spotted by any mutant-detection technology we've run across, and it should conceal help any weaponry from most scanners, too. If you think of anything else you need, you can let me know. But with different outfits, you can be prepared in any situation, no matter what! Here, this'll probably be your go-to suit - try it on!" She pulled out a hanger that had a lot of black leather-like material hanging off of it, and grabbed a pair of black boots, shoving them into Ari's arms.

Aradia shrugged, and disappeared into the fitting rooms. After a few moments she called out to Violet, sounding a bit confused. "Vi - girl, is this a bathing suit?!"

"Yeah, in case you need to swim, or teleport somewhere underwater!" Violet called back.

"But I wear the pants over it?" she responded, sounding confused.

"Look, it's multi-purpose, okay! Just put it on and get out here!" Violet hollered back, rolling her eyes.

After a couple more minutes, Aradia walked out, looking a little dubious. She was wearing what looked like a black one-piece swimsuit, with a snug black leather sleeveless coat zipped up over it. She was also wearing a pair of skin-tight black leather pants that sported subtly padded knees. The boots were knee-height, fastened and tightened at the calves and ankles with silver buckles. She also had on a pair of black fingerless leather gloves, and a small backpack that was strapped snugly across her upper chest and over her shoulders. She also had a dual-gun holster around her waist, with the holsters themselves strapped to her thighs with matching silver buckles. There were small zippered pockets in various parts of the outfit as well, made to hold small items that she needed to reach easily, or keep from rattling around in the backpack.

"Violet, you've been playing too many video games." Aradia arched a brow at the other teen, but the smirk tugging at the corners of her lips betrayed her approval. "Why do I have holsters? I don't even know how to fire a gun!"

"Yeah, well, I thought you should learn. Director Drumm agrees that you probably have the natural talent for it, based on your enhanced dexterity. Hand to hand ass-kicking is fine, but unless you're gonna learn how to shoot lasers out of those glow-pupils of yours, you should probably pick up some kind of long-range offensive ability, don't you think? You can collect your new guns in the armory when you're ready to start learning how to fire one." Ari stepped in front of a mirror to get a good look at the outfit, and Violet stepped up behind her, grabbing the holsters that were balanced on the acrobats slim hips, one in each hand, and flashing her a mischievous grin in the mirror. "Besides.. they're hot!"

Cirque's Main Outfit

l.jpg

For the sake of our story, I would like to pretend this was exact outfit never existed in this world's version of Tomb Raider, and that it is instead a TR-inspired Violet creation. :D

"I wonder if I could rock a cape?" the blond giantess mused.

"It was considered, but with the sizes you can reach, girlfriend, we think it would end up too much of an obstruction for others - that's a lot of nanocloth flapping around at almost sixty feet."

"Oh, poo!" Sonja snorted, flicking Alex's cape. She hadn't really been serious anyone.

As someone who was attracting male attention since she was twelve, Sonja was able to let slide all the female attention directed at her boyfriend. In his fluorescing suit that tingled slightly in sympathy with the solar radiation he emitted, Alex was well worth looking at - she just made sure she stood next to him with her hand around his waist. And if Alex was let his eyes linger on some of the other girls, at least he was a gentleman about it and didn't let his eyes stay glued only to certain bits of anatomy. And to be fair, the girls did look great.

"You look fabulous, Caitlin," Sonja said, giving the red-head a smile after shooting Warren a frosty glare, which he affected not to notice in favour of the hills and mountains around him. "Ignore Warren - ninety percent of what comes out of his mouth is filth. The cutouts are sexy, but tasteful."

Idly wondering for a moment what her futuristic suit would look like with its own versions, Sonja was glad Violet's test groups hadn't inflicted a boob window on her, or at least Violet showed visionary fashion sense in vetoing the idea. It would have been completely gratuitous on her and she already stood out enough.

When Sonja saw her room-mate enter in her black leather get-up, she gasped, a hand going to her mouth to stifle a surprised giggle. "Ari?! Wow! Way to rock the Croft look! Better than Angelina Jolie ever did."

Or me... She'd dressed as Lara Croft - in her classic outfit of aqua tank top and short cargo shorts - for Halloween two years ago and if had been a disaster. If Lara Croft was an exaggeration of a female Indiana Jones, she had almost been an exaggeration of Lara Croft with her Croftian contours. She had still been growing and getting used to her increasing strength. The top had been way too small and felt like it was going to explode with each breath. She had split the behind of tight short shorts when she had bent over too quickly during a stupid Halloween game. And people were calling her Lara for about the next six months. She had only wanted to dress up like a female action here or star, but hadn't the time or skill to make a Samus Aran metroid suit and wasn't willing to shave her head for Ripley. Thank God 'Neca hadn't been here yet!

"Vee, I hope you hooked Aradia up with more than just Croftian fashion," Sonja commented wryly. Looking around at everyone and the disparity of styles in their outfits, she chuckled. "At least no one it going to mistake us for the movie X-men in our individualized uniforms."

Seeing and listening to everyone exclaim over their uniforms, wearing the mostly form fitting and/or stylish outfits with growing confidence, and hoping this would would lead them into growing confidence in the Sentinel Program - and suddenly wondering if Drumm or Hunt had planned this - Sonja swelled with excitement. Literally. In his peripheral vision, Alex could see his girlfriend's prominent protuberances rising higher until she was close to nine feet tall. He was getting better at guesstimating her height with her occasional uncontrolled growth.

"Ooops! Sorry!" Sonja apologized, her voice deeper and more resonant, trying not to loom and failing.

Despite her good spirits, one thing was still nagging her - Morri was still missing. With her and Alex dating, she knew sometimes Morri felt excluded and she didn't want her feral friend to miss all this, and a present of a supersuit might do her good.

"Hey guys, I'm going to see if I can find Morri - I don't want her to miss out." Sonja went to leave but paused, glancing down at her shiny-white-clad self with a small frown. Then she tapped her earpiece, turning on the holo-display, and switched her outfit into a casual pair of jeans and a cable-knit turtleneck. She nodded in satisfaction, gave everyone a wave and Alex another hug - a bit awkwardly due to her current height, but they were starting to get used to it - then headed towards the nearest elevator, changing directions when Violet told her which one Morri had accessed. "Seeya guys in a bit."

"I'll go!" Kia quickly scampered over to follow Sonja. Beside her nine-foot tall body, the Hawaiian looked like a five year old.

"I saw which way she was going, until she got out of sight," she added, eager to be useful to the search.

Daniel had taken the chance to change into his costume, since all eyes were on Alex and Sonja and the others, Even as Sonja set off in search of Morri. He strode up, already feeling abit better, the Vibranium humming from the thermal energy he put out, and smiled. The shining duo of course drew his gaze as did Caitlin, and he nodded approvingly. "Well at any rate, we can all provide one hell of a distraction to let Ari do her thing."

Marco regarded the feral girl before him. He knew she wasn’t stupid; he’d seen enough inside her head to know that it wasn’t a lack of understanding that was the problem with communication but rather the lack of language skills. It was clear to Marco through Morri’s emotional reactions that something was misunderstood. “I’m sorry hon, I think I am not understanding.”

He sucked in his breath and held it for a moment. There was a simple solution he knew. His telepathy was not limited by language and as such meaning did not get lost in words. To us it, to read her mind meant he would be breaking his promise, again. Since getting his telepathic powers under control he’d refused to develop it further. Although getting permission to read her mind would fulfill his assignment. He sighed. Yet another line in the sand crossed.

“Morri,” He said. “If you will let me, I can read your mind again; to understand what you mean. “ She looked hesitantly at him, her head cocked to one side. “I promise it will not be like before. You will not see anything from my head. You will not even feel anything, but it will help me to understand what you mean. Would that be okay?”

“Okay,” Morri said softly.

Marco closed his eyes and concentrated briefly as he touched his mind to Morri’s. He was brief, taking only a few seconds to scan her surface thoughts but it was enough and when he understood the truth of it, his heart broke for her. “Oh Morri, Oh hon, I’m sorry I did not understand,” He said as his eyes moistened and he reached over to hug the girl tightly to him. They stayed in the embrace for a minute or so before Marco broke it and stood and brushed the dirt from the back of his designer clothes. “Come on,” He said as he offered her his hand.

“Where we go? She asked as she stood without his help.

He reached out and took her hand “We are going to this super-secret mutant base hidden under the school,” He said and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. “And I know. You do not really want to, but most of the time running away from your troubles will not solve the problem. Besides, Alex and Sonja are there and most likely someone will have noticed that you are gone. They might be worried.”

,, ,,

"Forest?" Warren snickered, looking over Caitlin with an almost predatory measure of approval. "Shit, my eyes ain't made it past the roving hills. Good to know those plant powers of yours work... y'got wood sproutin' up all over the place, girl."

His comment barely had time to register before her cheeks flushed crimson; Curtis's reaction, bless his little Vulcan heart, had been obvious- the guy was wearing a nanofluidic suit- but she'd had no intention of calling attention to that fact, despite being secretly flattered to have had that effect on someone. Warren's mouth, of course, had to turn what would have been just another mildly awkward, unspoken moment in the lives of teenagers into something utterly crass and derisive.

Other people made noises that indicated they were talking, both to her and to each other, but she had a difficult time hearing them over the roaring in her ears.

"Ye should do a more thorough study of geography," she ground out through white, even teeth as she turned to face the snarky bad-boy, full lips drawn back in an involuntary snarl that had a few students glancing surreptitiously at her canines; her accent, normally subdued, was noticeably thicker. Her hands were stiff at her sides, fingers tautly splayed to keep them from clenching into fists. "Hills and valleys are fine, but it's the cliffs ye gotta watch for. Or, more specifically, the long drop and the sudden stop."

Alex was well acquainted with the potential for sudden violence involved with feral mutants, having spent some time teaching Morri guitar and elementary PIE!-making. He didn't know Caitlin's exact triggers, but he did have some idea of what NOT to do.

• 1) Don't make any sudden moves, or lay a restraining hand on the mutant involved.

Which he didn't. Instead, he slowly interspersed his body - his mostly squishy, all-too-rendable body - in between the angry Caitlin and Warren.

• 2) Don't face them head-on when talking. Open body language, non-confrontational. It's not about dominance.

"Hey." he said in a low, calming tone, half-facing Caitlin. "It's really not worth actually fighting over. It's just words, right? Sure, it's Warren's words," Alex looked over his shoulder at his roomie, then back at Caitlin and shrugged "...and he's about as tactful as a cruise missile-"

"Thanks." Warren interjected.

"-but you do look good, and his words can't change that. And we're all going to be relying on each other for our lives soon, and I know we can rely on you-" he smiled at the redhead. "And we can rely on Warren, too. It's not good to start off like this, not when there's a whole world out there that wants to kill, imprison, oppress and fear us. We shouldn't have to worry about each other." He looked over his shoulder at Warren again, his gaze sober. "This isn't the school cafeteria anymore."

Then he stepped out from between them again, but remained in the circle, sparks of golden light dancing in his aura and the depths of his eyes as he regarded both his classmates - no, teammates, now.

Morri scowled. “No worried. No care.” She was pouting, staring sullenly at the ground. She looked like any other teenaged girl who wasn’t getting her way at that moment.

“That is not true.” Marco turned her chin up so he could look her in the eyes. “You know it is not true.”

Morri’s tough demeanor faded, burned away by Marco’s words. “Hurts.” That one word held a story in it, the story of girl loves boy who loves other girl, a story that had been told over and over, yet never ended.

“I know,” the gay mutant sighed as he wrapped her arms around Morri, helpless to do more than give her a second hug. He had known this heartbreak too; it was a universal rite of growing up, it seemed. A second later, he had a thought. “Morri, what Eileen told you about being a thur—third wheel… that was not exactly right.”

Red eyes, so full of pain, now filled with confusion. “No… unna… unda-stand.”

“Understand.” He saw her nod and mouth the word, trying so hard to learn. He took her hand again and started walking toward the hidden elevator, working out the best way to describe a complex new concept to the young mutant. “There are people who date more than one person at a time. They love everyone they date and are happy that way.” As amazement blossomed on Morri’s face, Marco had to stifle a laugh. From her wide-eyed gaze, she looked like he’d just blown her mind. “It is called polygamy. But!” He held up a finger. “Not everyone is happy like that. Even if you were to approach those in your heart, they may not feel the same.”

“Those in Morri heart?” The feral looked confused and Marco quickly joined her.

“Your feelings for Sonja and Alex—that is a crush, Morri. You have a crush on your friends. Well, a crush on each, since it is not their relationship you love but them.” Marco tilted his head. “You did not know?”

“Morri have crush? What feeling crush?” She looked surprised and, oddly, reverent. “Crush hurts.”

“That is why it is called a ‘crush’ instead of something more pleasant.” Marco watched her process this as they walked toward the building. Suddenly he leaned down and murmured, “Morri, look.”

Her red eyes rose to see Kia and Sonja walking toward them. The feral’s face lit up with joy as she laid eyes on her Amazonian friend; to the approaching girls, it looked as if Marco had vastly improved Morri’s mood. “Kia!” she hollered across the intervening space. “Sonja! Marco want see elevator!”

Kia's face lit up too at seeing Morri so much better. "Morri! He...what?"

She gives Marco a confused look that only lasts a second before whatever part of her brain assigned to decrypt Morri's words caught up with things.

"Oh! OH! Morri, you didn't..." she put a hand over her forehead. "You weren't really supposed to tell anyone," Kia finishes. But she can't help but laugh. It was pretty short sighted of Drumm if he thought Morri could keep a secret.

"It's okay though."

She came over and nodded. "Hi, Marco. So...you probably know all of it now, right?"

Sakurako noticed... to her dismay... that everyone had scattered to the four winds practically. She sighed and sat on her bench, then laid back, resting her head on the folded up outfit she was wearing previously.

She sighed, a little sad and feeling rejected... "Timing Mouse, gotta work on the timing..."

Note
Right... here is where I will just wait... as everyone is off doing their own thing, if there is anyone left in the locker room, I'm there.

"Best not to have too many things imbedded on the suit. I might upgrade it a little later on." She says, sitting back up. "And at least with load-bearing gear you aren't forced to stick only to whatever is hardwired to your clothes."

She stands back up. Looking over to Natalie. "I'm surprised you've not shown off your outfit yet, kiddo."

Oneca laughed and shook her head at Caitlin. "You're hot, girl, and that accent is....yummy." The dark Bahaar sister let her eyes rove over Caitlin with same lasciviousness that her boyfriend had. "Don't feel ashamed to show it off, or to like the reaction you'll get. It's fun and if someone pisses you off, you can rip their face off from what I've heard."

She glanced over to Warren and cocked her head, still talking to Caitlin, "Unless it's my boyfriend. Then you come talk to me, and we can figure out something." There was mostly teasing in her tone, but Caitlin could easily pick up the dark thread of implied threat from the hooded girl.

She snorted and pointed at Mouse, "Besides, someone has to make up for that. I mean, I get Barbazilla in the pink, but seriously. At least she won't be hard to find."

She moved on from Mouse, her cruelty all the more stinging for how casual it was, and gave Aradia's wardrobe an approving smirk. "So, I'm thinking I should arrange a girl's night out. Ari, Caitlin, me, and bar full of oh, god, I wish! We wouldn't have to buy a single drink, I swear."

Seeing Morri in a good mood again, the big blonde felt something ease inside her, and Sonja began shrinking back down to a 'mere' seven feet tall with a faint groaning sound and barely perceptible rush of air. Sonja grinned at Morri's obvious joy, bending down to give her a quick, one-armed hug before turning her attention on the boy with her, who she had heard of, but had yet to meet.

"So, you must be Marco. Thanks... for... helping Morri." The Amazon's tone was cool, polite, and a hint grateful. Her grip as they shook hands was smooth, but with a controlled strength that suggested she'd rip Marco's arm off and beat him with it if he hurt her friend. "I'm Sonja."

"I know," Marco replied with a tight smile as he looked up at the overwhelming young woman. She was certainly more than blessed with all the bits that would attract a man, if one was inclined that way.

"Uh, right." Sonja shrugged one shoulder, vaguely uncertain. "Anyway, like Kia said, it's probably alright if you want in on the secret." Sonja snorted and brushed some platinum blond hair behind her air. Considering Mr. Hunt's prescient insight, something like this was probably expected. "Heh, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a locker with your name on it."

She looked down at Morri. "I know there's one with yours on it, Morri, with a present inside. I'm curious to see what you think of it." She included Kia and Marco in her indigo-eyed glance. "We all already to head back down?"

"Best not to have too many things imbedded on the suit. I might upgrade it a little later on." She says, sitting back up. "And at least with load-bearing gear you aren't forced to stick only to whatever is hardwired to your clothes."

She stands back up. Looking over to Natalie. "I'm surprised you've not shown off your outfit yet, kiddo."

"Sounds Legit. And smart too."

Natalie Shrugs.

"Just didn't feel like showing off to much I guess. But my outfit's pretty cool."

She said holding it up.

Kia went over to Morri, practically bouncing with excitement, and pulled her sleeve back to show the slick silver sheen of the costume underneath.

"She's right, it's SUPER cool. Check it out. This stuff changes WITH me when I grow or change! Once I figure out how to program it, I can even make it look normal!"

She let Morri touch the stuff, and even sniff it, before dropping her sleeve back over it.

"They have all kinds of different stuff though. It's like Christmas Day down there, seriously. You have to go and see what they have for you!"

"Sounds Legit. And smart too."

Natalie Shrugs.

"Just didn't feel like showing off to much I guess. But my outfit's pretty cool."

She said holding it up.

"Hmm... well, at least they considered keeping it non-conductive..." Sakurako said, looking over the suit. "Not that carbon fiber is conductive, but it's a good combination of ideas there too.

She stretched out. "Well... I think we'd better stick around for when everyone gets back. I wager Doctor Hunt and Drumm will wanna speak with us again.

Sighing she smiled. "The crazy stuff always happens on pizza day..."

"Hmm... well, at least they considered keeping it non-conductive..." Sakurako said, looking over the suit. "Not that carbon fiber is conductive, but it's a good combination of ideas there too.

She stretched out. "Well... I think we'd better stick around for when everyone gets back. I wager Doctor Hunt and Drumm will wanna speak with us again.

Sighing she smiled. "The crazy stuff always happens on pizza day..."

,, ,,

"Yeah it does seem like that, Saku,"

She pauses

"Maybe we should start going out for tacos or something instead"

"Tacos?"

She harumphed. Something as pedestrian and lowest common denominator as Tacos is... wait...

"Wait... do they have those special tacos at Taco Bell still? The ones that taste like Doritos?"

She grinned. "I'm more of a Burrito fan but..."

"At least one of the spare outfits in my locker match what I was wearing coming in... I guess it's smart that what I like wearing is one of the outfits here. Let me change and we can take care of our food-type needs and bring some back."

She looked around those still in the room. Speaking up. "Actually it would be rude of me to not ask... does anyone here want something as I and Natalie are heading out for Tacos? I'll pay for this one."

Archived