[Kickstarter] Slayers of the Great Serpent I: To the Edge of the Map

Project Page

The fundraising effort for the entire Slayers campaign was not succesful. Now I'm trying again by raising money for the first adventure as a stand alone product. Please visit the project page and check it out.

To the Edge of the Map is the first installment of a classic fantasy adventure series called Slayers of the Great Serpent. This series of adventure modules draws inspiration from H.P. Lovecraft's Dreamlands stories, the fairy tales of Oscar Wilde, the works of Romantic poets like Coleridge and Byron, and the myths and folktales of cultures the world over.

The vision behind the Slayers of the Great Serpent series is about creating a story about heroes and their great deeds, but also about making a world that is majestic and awe-inspiring. What I envisioned was a quest that requires the party to travel far beyond the lands known to them and cross half the world, witnessing many bizarre and spectacular sights and facing many dangers.

This adventure module is intended for characters of 1st-4th level. It has a projected page count of 90-100 pages, and will be published in softcover and PDF format.

Archived