[D&D3.5] Through Fire And Flames

Aphrodite Pandemos

Alright, D&D campaign take two. Level 6 characters.will take up to six PCs. Hyoseph, Jordan, Max and Mike will have spots if they wish to keep them (Malachite too if she wishes to join back up with us :))

Level 6. 32 point buy. 13000 starting gold.

The world will be a more generic fantasy setting. Dragons and Mindflayers and Yuan-ti (oh my!) live on the fringes of civilization. They are not very nice things doing not very nice things. The world is a dangerous place and is looking for heroes to protect it. You, specifically, as you were trained to do so!

Classes

No Erudite or Artificer or anything that specifically deals with XP loss as a class mechanic.

The World

I've said I'm using a blank slate world, but this has ultimately proved unsatisfying. So now I have to at least choose a skin for the world. Forgotten Realms I know. I can float Dragonlance or Points of Light. Hell, if you want Skyrim or Azeroth I'll see what i can do :P So we'll do a vote. What world do you guys want to play in? Except Eberron.

Smee, well, I don't really have any specific ideas, mind you. Just asking what the parameters are. :)

Forgotten Realms works fine for me. A thousand years of Bioware games makes me familiar with them. Dragonlance I am not very familiar with, but as a recently awakened thingy, my unfamiliarity works perfectly well.

I'm not really too concerned about which setting we use, as long as there is a setting beyond 'generic fantasy.' :)

I can fit Sylvia into just about any fantasy world that has the petrification status condition, so I'm good. I'm familiar with the Realms both in a good way and a bad way (seriously, eff the notion of the Wall of the Faithless,) but not that familiar with Dragonlance. I do like settings with at least some civilization going on, so perhaps not Dark Sun.

What's the general tone? Dark fantasy like Dragon Age, low fantasy like Game of Thrones, high fantasy like the Realms is typically portrayed?

After feeling vaguely dirty about adapting a prestige class from one class to another, I have decided that in this game, Sylvia is going to be a Duskblade, a tactical arcanist quickly trained for the purpose of getting on the front lines of a war that, due to her being petrified, she missed out on for the most part. I'll jsut reflavor the Green Star Adept prestige class to "stone" from "starmetal" and we'll be set.

So what wars in the setting would be good for Sylvia to be a time-tossed refugee from, and what's a good monster or wizardly faction for her to have run afoul of and suffer this fate? I figure it's a good opportunity to tie into whatever plot MM's got going.

[Mike] 2:35 pm: And I bumped the D&D thread.
[Moira Morley] 2:37 pm: So, the adventure starts out with you guys waking up in the underdark.
[Moira Morley] 2:37 pm: in cages.
[Moira Morley] 2:38 pm: Drow you say? No, far too easy. Mindflayers
[Moira Morley] 2:38 pm: so you'll be escaping from there
[Moira Morley] 2:38 pm: travelling in the underdark to the surface
[Moira Morley] 2:38 pm: meeting adventures that need adventuring along the way
[Moira Morley] 2:39 pm: all while being watched by your former captors
[Mike] 2:39 pm: Okay. Do we know how we got down there?
[Moira Morley] 2:40 pm: Depending on your backstories, I'll come up with a reason for being down there
[Moira Morley] 2:42 pm: I like character story participation, you know. I could say, "you were all kidnapped in your sleep," but that just seems to railroady
[Moira Morley] 2:42 pm: and some of you dont sleep :P

Here's what I have for Sylvia as a Duskblade/Green Star Adept. (Will fill in more of the derived numbers later.)

Character Sheet
Sylvia

High Concept:
Time-tossed tactical arcanist warrior slowly turning into a living
statue

Race: Human

Class: Duskblade 5,
Green Star Adept 1 (reflavored to stone over green metal)

XP: 15,000

ATTRIBUTES

STR 18 (+4)

DEX 11 (+0)

CON 14 (+2)

INT 14 (+2)

WIS 12 (+1)

CHA 10 (+0)

Stat Boosts: +1Str (4th
Level), +1Str (GSA Level 1), -1 Dex (GSA Level 1)

Hit Points: 66 (48 from
levels, 12 from Con, 6 from Imp. Toughness)

AC: 10 base, +1 Natural
Armor, +

- Flat-Footed:

- Touch

Initiative:

Base Attack: +5

- Melee: +8

- Ranged: +6

Saving Throws:

- Fortitude: +6 (+4
Dsk, +2 Con)

- Reflex: +2 (+1 Dsk,
+1 Dex)

- Will: +7 (+4 Dsk, +2
Gsa, +1 Wis)

Race Features:

- Extra Feat

- Extra Skill Points

Class Features:

- Arcane Attunement:
Use spell-like abilities dancing lights, detect magic, flare,
ghost s
ound, and
read magic a combined
total of uses per day of 3 + Int mod (so 5.)

-
Armored Mage (Light, Medium): Can cast spells with no failure chance
in light and medium armor.

-
Combat Casting: Bonus feat.

-
Arcane Channeling: Channel touch range spell through a melee attack.

-
Quick Cast (1/day): Cast a spell with a casting time of 1 standard
action or less with a swift action, once per day.

Prestige
Class Features:

-
Damage Reduction: 1/adamantine.

-
Improved Caster level: Add full Green Star Adept level to caster
level of Duskblade

-
Extra Spells Per Day/Spells Known: +0

-
Starmetal Rigor 1: Strength increases by 1, Natural Armor increases
by 1, Dexterity decreases by 1

Feats:

- Power Attack (0th):
Take a penalty on attack bonus and add a corresponding bonus to
damage (x2 for a two-handed weapon.)

- Versatile Spellcaster
(1st): Use two lower-level slots to cast spell one level
higher.

- Combat Casting (2nd):
Gain +4 on Concentration checks to cast defensively.

- Improved Toughness
(3rd): Gain 1 additional hit point per level.

Skills: (44 total)

Name Total Ranks Stat Special

Climb 7 4 +3

Concentration 11 9 +2

- On Defensive: 15

Decipher
Script 4 2 +2

Knowledge
(arcana) 10 8 +2

Knowledge (architecture
& engineering) 4 2 +2

Knowledge
(geography) 4 2 +2

Knowledge
(history) 4 2 +2

Jump 7 4 +3

Spellcraft 11 9 +2

Spells:

0 Level: 6 (Acid
Splash, Disrupt Undead, Ray of Frost, Touch of Fatigue)

1st Level: 6
(Shocking Grasp, True Strike, Chill Touch, Resist Energy, Obscuring
Mist)

2nd Level: 3
(Dimension Hop)

Equipment (13,000 GP)

- GSA Infusions: 1,000
GP

- +1 Greatsword: 2,350
GP

- +2 Breastplate: 4,350
GP (grants +7)

- Cloak of Resistance
+1: 1,000 GP

- Amulet of Natural
Armor +1: 2,000 GP

- Potions: Gaseous
Form, Heroism, Cure Moderate x2: 2,100 GP

- 200 GP

Assuming nothing is too out of whack, I'll do up her background next. I figure she was in a state of warfare several hundred years ago against Thay - so what's a country that got taken over by their expansion early?

Hm... 3.5 makes me twitch, but years and years of experience in the 3.x era give me a high level of system familiarity. Is this necessarily Forgotten Realms?

Well, it's Forgotten Realms with homebrew considerations. I just chose this setting because I'm familiar with it and straight up world building from the ground up got to be nerve wracking. I will take suggestions and if we find a better fit than FR, then I will oblige (as long as it's not Eberron). If you guys want to collaborate together and build a new world I'm all ears.

Xaleci, NG Half-Elf Archivist 6

Str 8 (-1)
Dex 16 (+3)
Con 12 (+1)
Int 19/21 (+4/+5)
Wis 10 (+0)
Cha 8 (-1)
Fort 6 (5 base, 1 con)
Ref 5 (2 base, 3 dex)
Will 5 (5 base, 0 wis)
Atk 3 (base), 2 (melee), 6 (range)
Def 17 (10 base, 3 dex, 4 armor)
HP 42 ([6+1]*6)
Init 3 (3 dex)
Concentration 9 (+10)
Decipher Script 9 (+16)
Knowledge (arcana) 9 (+15)
Knowledge (dungeoneering) 9 (+17)
Knowledge (religion) 9 (+15)
Knowledge (the planes) 9 (+15)
Search 9 (+14)
Spellcraft 9 (+14)
Draconic Archivist (player 1st)
Scribe Scroll (Archivist 1st)
Weapon Finesse (player 3rd)
Master of Knowledge (player 6th)
Dark Knowledge 5/day
* Tactics: Attack +1 (DC 15), +2 (DC 25), +3 (DC35)
* Puissance: Saves vs Abilities +1 (DC 15), +2 (DC 25), +3 (DC35)
Lore Mastery: +2 Decipher Script, +2 Knowledge (dungeoneering)
Still Mind: +2 save vs enchantment spells and effects
Prayerbook
0 level, Prepare 4, DC 15
all Cleric orisons
1st level, Prepare 4, DC 16
Cure Light Wounds, Choose 8 more cleric spells
2nd level, Prepare 4, DC 17
Cure Moderate Wounds, Choose 3 more cleric spells
3rd level, Prepare 3, DC 18
Cure Serious Wounds, Choose 3 more cleric spells
Gear
Mithril Chain Shirt (1100)
Headband of intellect +2 (4000)
7900 left

• 2 weeks later...

Description and background added. Just need to update inventory to reflect the price reduction in armor, and the new purchases.

,, ,,

Whisper
Changeling Beguiler 5 / Mindbender 1

Description: Whisper in her natural state can pass for human at a distance. Up close, her face seems too pale and smooth, oddly devoid of the little wrinkles and marks that make a living face more than just a doll's. If it didn't move so fluidly, it might seem like a well-made mask. She is rarely found in that guise though, preferring to spend her time wearing other appearances that she finds appealing...either copied from people, or simply made up.

Background: As Whisper matured, and the differences in her appearance became manifest, she was at first pitied as one deformed. When she began coming into her powers though, that pity turned to suspicion, then fear. Her mother, already struggling to support them by herself, did what she could to protect her. Though living a simple life, her mother had once had adventures worth telling, and the scars to remember them by. It was on the last such adventure that Whisper had come to be, and that memory's scar was not on her skin but on her heart. She never did tell Whisper of her father, save that he was someone she should not seek out.

Whisper's magic grew stronger, and began manifesting unconsciously. Accusations of witchery and devilry grew, and the budding sorceress decided to leave before things turned more dangerous...for the sakes of herself and her mother, as well as to seek knowledge of the strange power that dwelled within her and solve the riddle of her strange face.

On a light purse and pack of waybread she made her way to the nearby queendom of Aglarond. There was magical learning there, and the mysterious Simbul who ruled ignited Whisper's imagination...was she like her? But to get training to control her gift, she had to accept a term of service in Aglarond's guard as well, for Thay was nearby and always aggressive. So she learned how to direct and shape her magic...quickly discovering that her ability was naturally focused mostly on magic of the mind...tricks of light, sound and phantasm. She learned also how to wear lightweight armor properly, and wield weapons...how to move quickly and quietly. Unofficially, Whisper also learned how to pick open locks so she could stray where she wasn't intended to, for her curiosity was as great now as ever...and it pleased her to act out in small ways against those who thought they commanded her.

Unfortunately, it couldn't last. One of the wizardly instructors caught sight of her while under the effects of a True Seeing spell, and instantly realized a shapechanger was among them. Though no evidence existed she'd done anything wrong, the ease with which she COULD do wrong was unnerving to many. Students especially turned their backs to her, and it became easy to accuse her of nearly anything that wasn't going right. In the end, she left in the night, fuming with anger and frustration.

It wasn't for nothing though. In her time in Aglarond, she had read of creatures known as doppelgangers, which seemed to have powers similar to her. Though they had reputations as evil, Whisper felt that it might only be half the story. After all, the people who wrote those books were the same as the ones who had driven her out. Maybe the doppelgangers were as blameless as she was.

Whisper needed to know more, and formulated a bold plan to do it. There were many books forbidden to students in the academies of Aglarond...but just over the border with Thay were the enclaves of the Red Wizards, for whom nothing was forbidden. She could impersonate one, just long enough to read the secret tomes within and learn what she needed to learn. Then she would seek the doppelgangers out and see if they were other beings like herself.

But nothing ever goes according to plan...

,, ,,

Str 8
Dex 14 (6)
Con 12 (4)
Int 18 (13+1 lvl)
Wis 11 (3)
Cha 14 (6)

BAB: +2
Fort: +6 (+4 base + 2 resistance)
Ref: +5 (+3 base + 2 resistance)
Will: +7 (+5 base + 2 resistance)

Race
Shapechanger subtype
+2 to save vs sleep and charm effects
+2 to Bluff, Diplomacy, Sense Motive
Natural Linguist - Linguistics is always a class skill
Minor Shapechange (Su) - Change appearance as per Disguise Self only changes are real and do not affect clothing.

Class

Beguiler
Armored Mage (Light)
Trapfinding
Cloaked Casting (+1 DC)
Advanced Learning
- Dead End
Silent Spell

Mindbender

Telepathy 100'

Feats
1 Eschew Materials
3 Spell Focus: Enchantment
6 Mindsight

Skills (86sp)
Bluff +13 (9+2+2)
Concentration +10 (9+1)
Diplomacy +10 (6+2+2)
Intimidate +6 (4cc+2)
Hide +5 (3+2)
Move Silently +11 (9+2)
Knowledge (Arcana) +10 (5+5)
Search +14 (9+5)
Spot +9 (9+0)
Listen +9 (9+0)
Sense Motive +11 (9+0+2)
Use Magic Device +3 (1+2)

Languages - Common, Elvish, Orc, Dwarf, Draconic

Spellcasting (Beguiler CL6, Base DC 15 (16 enchantment))
0 - 6/6, 1 - 8/8, 2 - 6/6, 3 - 4/4
0 - Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Message, Open/Close, Read Magic
1 - Charm Person, Color Spray, Comprehend Languages, Detect Secret Doors, Disguise Self, Expeditious Retreat, Hypnotism, Mage Armor, Obscuring Mist, Rouse, Silent Image, Serene Visage, Sleep,Undetectable Alignment, Whelm, Ventriloquism
2 - Blinding color surge, blur, daze monster, detect thoughts, fog cloud, glitterdust, hypnotic pattern, invisibility, knock, minor image, mirror image, misdirection, see invisibility, silence, spider climb, stay the hand, touch of idiocy, vertigo, whelming burst
3 - Arcane Sight, Clairvoyance, Crown of Veils, Deep Slumber, Dispel Magic, Displacement, Glibness, Halt, Haste, Hesitate, Hold Person, Inevitable Defeat, Invisibility Sphere, Legion of Sentinels, Major Image, Nondetection, Slow, Suggestion, Vertigo Field, Zone of Silence

Equipment
Cash 165

Weapons
Light Crossbow, +4 to hit, 1d8 dmg, 80' rng, 35gp

Armor
Blackmail +1 (glamered mithril chain shirt +1), 4800

Gear
Headband of Intelligence +2, 4000
Cloak of Resistance +2, 4000

Xavier
Half-Elf Bard 6

Description: Xavier is tall and willowy, but has sufficiently increased bodily frame to mark him as half-elven rather that the elf that he would appear to be at first glance. His blond hair is long and luxuriant, giving him a pleasant attractiveness.

Background:

OOC
Half-Elf Bard 6

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Str 10 (+0)
Dex 14 (+2)
Con 10 (+0)
Int 14 (+2)
Wis 14 (+2)
Cha 17 (+3)

BAB: +4
Fort: +2
Ref: +7
Will: +7

Size: Medium
HP: 26
Speed: 30 feet
Initiative: +2
AC: 16 (Flatfooted 14, Touch 12)

Load: Light (0-33 lbs), Medium (34-66 lbs), Heavy (67-100 lbs), Lift Over Head (101-199 lbs), Lift Off Ground (200-299 lbs), Push/Drag (300-500 lbs)

Racial Traits: Half-Elf
Subtypes: Humanoid, Elf

• Immune to magical sleep
  • +2 racial bonus on saves vs. enchantments
  • Low-Light Vision
  • +1 racial bonus on listen, search, and spot checks
  • +2 racial bonus on diplomacy and gather information checks

Class Benefits: Bard

• Bardic Knowledge (+8 modifier)
  • Bardic Music (6 uses per day; Countersong, Fascinate, Inspire Competence, Inspire Courage +1, Suggestion)

Feats
Investigator
Negotiator
Persuasive

Skills (72 sp)
Trained
Appraise +6 (Int 2 + Skill 4)
Bluff +9 (Cha 3 + Skill 4 + Persuasive 2)
Diplomacy +11 (Cha 3 + Skill 4 + Negotiator 2 + Half-Elf 2)
Disguise +7 (Cha 3 + Skill 4)
Gather Information +11 (Cha 3 + Skill 4 + Negotiator 2 + Half-Elf 2)
Heal +3 (Wis 2 + Cross-Class Skill 2->1)
Hide +6 (Dex 2 + Skill 4)
Knowledge (Geography) +6 (Int 2 + Skill 4)
Knowledge (History) +6 (Int 2 + Skill 4)
Knowledge (Local) +6 (Int 2 + Skill 4)
Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty) +6 (Int 2 + Skill 4)
Listen +7 (Wis 2 + Skill 4 + Half-Elf 1)
Move Silently +6 (Dex 2 + Skill 4)
Perform: Singing +9 (Cha 3 + Skill 6)
Perform: String Instruments +11 (Cha 3 + Skill 6 + Masterwork Instrument 2)
Sense Motive +8 (Wis 2 + Skill 4 + Investigator 2)
Spot +6 (Wis 2 + Cross-Class Skill 6->3 + Half-Elf 1)

Untrained
Balance +2 (Dex 2)
Climb +0 (Str 0)
Escape Artist +2 (Dex 2)
Forgery +2 (Int 2)
Intimidate +5 (Cha 3 + Persuasive 2)
Jump +0 (Str 0)
Ride +2 (Dex 2)
Search +5 (Wis 2 + Investigator 2 + Half-Elf 1)
Survival +2 (Wis 2)
Swim +0 (Str 0)
Use Rope +2 (Dex 2)

Languages - Common, Dwarven, Elven, Halfling

Spellcasting
Bard Caster Level 6 -> Base DC 16
Spells Known/Spells Per Day: Lv 0 (6/3), Lv 1 (4/4), Lv 2 (3/3)
0 - Detect Magic, Know Direction, Lullaby, Open/Close, Read Magic, Summon Instrument
1 - Comprehend Languages, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Lesser Confusion
2 - Cure Moderate Wounds, Enthrall, Whispering Wind

Weapons
Darkwood Composite Shortbow (+7, Damage 1d6, Critical x3, Range Inc: 70 ft, Type: Piercing) (1 lb)

- 20 Arrows (3 lb)

Magic Rapier +1 (+5, Damage 1d6, Critical 18-20/x2, Type: Piercing, Abilities: Flaming, Frost, Shock, Merciful) (2 lb)

Armor
Mithral Chain Shirt (Armor Bonus 4, Maximum Dex Bonus 6, Armor Check Penalty 0, 13 lb)

Gear

Cash: 1060 gp, 9 sp

Masterwork Musical Instrument [Lute] (3 lb)

Flint and Steel (-)

Backpack (2 lb)

Bedroll (5 lb)

Waterskin (4 lb)

Here is what I gots for Sylvia's background.

Background

Sylvia Morganshire came of age in a time of war. Rashemi by blood and birth, she found her calling during a clash between Rashemon's military and the Red Wizards of Thay, some one hundred and fifty years ago.

During this time of war, the Witches of Rashamon implemented a quick-and-dirty training system to create frontline mages called duskblades - trained in the arts of war as much as the arts of magic. Sylvia was one of these students, proving herself an above-average student in the classroom and a noteworthy opponent on the battlefield.

Fatefully, however, her career was cut short when investigating what appeared to be sabotage of a mine close to the Thay border. She expected Red Wizards - what she and her unit got was a drow spellcaster, the sorceress Tessalai Kro - with more experience than all of them put together. Sylvia's squad was slaughtered - Tessalai, however, decided against destroying Sylvia, for reasons Sylvia never knew. Instead, Tessalai petrified the young war-wizard and kept her as a trophy.

That was a century and a half ago. Sylvia has no idea what's happened since, or how she wound up where she's wound up when she's restored. For whatever reason, the restoration hasn't fully taken - and Sylvia is slowly reverting to stone... though interestingly, not inanimate stone...

Here's is my character non stat wise. I hope to get his stat's done soon.

Zane
,, ,,

Zane Rilynnlylth

Looks:
Zane is 5'8 in length and 180 pounds and is 100 years old. He is athletic looking but not very muscular. He has light tan skin. He has no hair on his body say his head which is silver and short not going past the neck. It looks silky and is smooth to the touch. It is straight with curves the top of his forehead. He has pulpiness azure opalescent eyes. His clothing fits his appearance. He has a leaf green leather boots, pants, and sleeveless vest which acts as armor for him. His shield is light round metal with his family crest on it. The crest is that of four double edge blades in a cross pattern with the hilts being in the center. Each one is painted a dark green. He has a green hooded cloak. His clothing looks well maintain even with small vary noticeable marks of battle on them.
Personality:
Zane is reserved and patient around people. This is especially true when it comes ot decision making. He listen and take into account all the various means before making an answer. Once Zane makes a decision he sticks to it unless the situation changes and he has to do make decisions on the fly. As such he is adaptive and tries to make the best of the situations he is given and make sure his men are as useful and productive as possible.
Zane is confident in himself and his abilities. He is not naive, and is realistic as well as flexible in his goals and desires. The same could be said of the people around him. He trusted them to an point. Few people have gain his whole trust in his life and even then they earn it in his view. Those who break such a trust pay for it dearly.
Zane is highly talented and knows it. He can be self sufficient if need be. Yet Zane desires to be around people. He tries to understand people, or at least the men he is working with.
Quirks:
Zane is blunt and does not hold back on things. He does not like to lie and prefers to be open and honest as best he can. As such he also treats his men well as well as allies as long as they do the same. He expect also to put the same effort into things as himself. As such Zane leads by example.
Zane has no love or patients towards incompetence or downright stupidity. He expects a person to do his job especially if the person is good at it. He does not tolerate it when said person does poorly in it. This is more true in life or death situations. If the situation is not dangerous then Zane tries to make it a learning point for the person. If it’s serious or life threatening he will go ballistic on the person once it is safe to do so. This is more so true for Zane himself. He often beats himself emotionally/mentally for not standing up to his own stander. This has cause Zane to be looked on as arrogant or a jerk when in fact he is trying to be helpful.
Zane can also be seen as a serious person. Even so Zane is flexible especially when he sees that he needs to learn from others or is more problematic. His main problem is that he can be to analytic and often can miss something if he just relax. Also at times it can also make him look indecisive.
Past:
Zane was born in the city of Myth Drannor of Cormanthyr. He is born among the nobility of the city. Even so he was not the in the line to inherit anything as he was the youngest of seven children. As such Zane tries to use what standing he has to improve himself. He gain various training in both martial and magical skills. Zane eventually rose above his fellow studens to be an great commander.
Zane eventually got an order that he view could improve his standings. He became a guard in a borderland area that held a gateway to the Feywild. He was among a few others who worked alongside other races to make sure the gate was safe. Eventually Zane had a busy but enjoyable time as a guard and guide there. He had a few friends whom company he enjoy.
Then one day an horde of orc’s attack the outpost. Zane and the others held the place for as long as possible. They even took out most powerful threats of the horde. Sadly someone from within betray them and let the orc’s in killing most of the people in the city. Zane barely got out alive. Many of his friends died during that battle and Zane feels like he could have done more to help them out.
Zane felt ashame for what happen that day. The horrors still plague him at times. He never return home due to the shame. He hopped one day to atone for his failure and take back the fort and to take vengeance on the person responsible for it’s falling. As such he has been trying to make a name for himself in order to gain a large enough force to do so. Zane also misses the place of his birth as well and hopes to someday return.
Zane’s current job out look is a traveling mercenary. He often acts as a leader or voice for the group. Zane one days hopes to become a great military leader. Yet right now he just hopes that he can survive.

Here's Zane's Stats. Tell me if I messing anything up or need improvement somewhere. I will try to rework his background tomorrow due to the fact I cannot stay up for much longer due to work tomorrow.

stats
,, ,,
Race: Sun Elf Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Str. 14 +2, Dex. 14 +2, Con. 10, Int. 15 +2, Wis. 14 +2, and Cha. 14 +2
6 Marshal
h.p. 48
Armor Class: 16 11 touch 15 flat footed
Initiative: +2
Attack Bonus +4 Melee attack: +6 Range attack: +6 Grapple: +6
Fort: +6 Reflex: +6 Will: +6
Feats:
Marshal: Minor Aura, Skill Focus: Diplomacy, Major Aura 1, Grant move Action 1/day
Lv. Quick Draw, Lightning Reflexes, Leadership
Skills: 54
Bluff 5 +7, Diplomacy 5 +12, Intimidate 5 +9, knowledge (Dungeoneering) 5 +7, Knowledge (Nature) 5 +9, Knowledge (geography) 5 +7, Knowledge (History) 2 +4, Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty) 2 +4 Listen 5+9, Sense Motive 5 +7, Spot 5 +9, Survival 5 +7
Aura’s
Aura’s Minor: 3
Demanding Fortitude, Determine Caster, Force of Will
Aura’s Major: 2
Motivate Attack, Steady Hand
Equipment:
+1 Master work Longsword Melee +7 1d8+3 Crit: 19/20 X2 Type:S 2315 gp
+1 Masterwork Longbow Composite (+1) Range: +7 Crit: 20 X3 110 range Type: P 2500 gp
+1 Masterwork Leather Armor +3 ac. 1160gp
+1 Masterwork Leather Buckler +2 ac. 1165gp
Arrows: 20X 0.15lbs 1gp
Magic Items:
Cloak of Charisma +2 4000gp
Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds x6 1800gp
Gear:
Backpack 2lb 2gp
Bed Roll 5lb 5sp
Climber’s Kit 5lb 80gp
Case, Map or Scroll (Empty) 0.5lb 1gp
Ink (1oz. vial black) 8gp
Inkpen 1sp
Flint and Steel 1gp
Waterskin 4lb 1gp
Wetstone 1lb 1cp
Grappling Hook 4lb 1gp
Everburning Torch 1lb 110gp
Travelers outfit 5lb 1gp
Rope (silk) 5lb 10gp
Paper sheet (5) 4sp each (20sp)
rations trail (day) (8) 1lb each 5sp each (40sp)
236gp, 7sp, 8cp left

LN Sun Elf Cloistered Cleric 6 (Mystra; Domains: Knowledge, Magic and Spell)

8 Strength (8 base)

14 Dexterity (14 base)

10 Constitution (12 base, -2 sun elf)

16 Intellect (14 base, +2 sun elf)

19 Wisdom (16 base, 1 level, 2 headband)

14 Charisma (14 base)

5 Fortitude (5 base, 0 Con), 7 vs Enchantment spells and effects

4 Reflex (2 base, 2 dex), 6 vs Enchantment spells and effects

8 Will (5 base, 3 wis), 10 vs Enchantment spells and effects

3 attack, 2 melee, 5 ranged

16 armor (10 base, 2 dex, 4 armor), 12 touch, 14 flat-footed

36 hit points

2 initiative (2 dex)

15 Concentration (9 ranks, 4 wis, 2 spell domain)

12 Decipher Script (9 ranks, 3 int)

13 Diplomacy (9 ranks, 2 cha, 2 otherworldly)

12 Knowledge (arcana) (9 ranks, 3 int)

12 Knowledge (history) (9 ranks, 3 int)

12 Knowledge (religion) (9 ranks, 3 int)

10.5 Listen (4.5 ranks, 4 wis, 2 elf)

16 Spellcraft (9 ranks, 3 int, 2 synergy, 2 spell domain)

10.5 Spot (4.5 ranks, 4 wis, 2 elf)

Otherworldly (1st level) (native outsider, darkvision 60 ft, +2 diplomacy)

Initiate of Mystra (3rd level) (caster level check to cast in dead magic zones/antimagic field, extra spells)

Weapon Finesse (6th level) (dex instead of str to light melee rolls)

Racial Traits
+2 Intellect, -2 Constitution.

Medium: As Medium creatures, elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.

Elf base land speed is 30 feet.

Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.

Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.

Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.

+2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.

Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.

Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass elfs wizard class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.

Class Abilities
Aura (Strong Good)

Spontaneous Casting (Positive Energy)

Turn Undead 4 (2 cha, 2 synergy) 5/day

Lore 11 (6 level, 3 int, 2 synergy)

Knowledge Domain

All Knowledge skills are class skills. +1 caster level to divination spells.

Magic Domain (3rd level Wizard)

Use wands, scrolls and other spell completion or spell trigger activation devices as a wizard of half your cleric level.

Spell Domain

+2 Concentration and Spellcraft

Magic
Spells Points 33 (24 level, 9 bonus)
Orisons
DC 14, 5/day

Cloister Cleric Spells: Message

"1st level
DC 15, Prepare 4 and 1 domain spell

Cloister Cleric Spells: Erase, Identify, Unseen Servant

Domain: Detect Secret Doors (knowledge), Mage Armor (spell), Magic Aura (magic)

Spontaneous: Cure Light Wounds

Prepared:

2nd level
DC 16, Prepare 4 and 1 domain spell

Cloister Cleric Spells: Fox Cunning

Domain: Detect Thoughts (knowledge), Identify (magic), Silence (spell)

Initiate of Mystra: Spell Shield

Spontaneous: Cure Moderate Wounds

Prepared: Detect Thoughts (domain)

3rd level
DC 17, Prepare 3 and 1 domain spell

Cloister Cleric Spells: Illusory Script, Secret Page, Tongues

Domain: Anyspell (spell), Clairaudience/Clairvoyance (knowledge), Dispel Magic (magic)

Initiate of Mystra: Anyspell

Spontaneous: Cure Serious Wounds

Prepared: Create Food and Water, Dispel Magic (domain), Prayer, Speak With Dead

Gear
Headband of Wisdom +2 (4000)

Wand of Lesser Orb of Cold (CL3, 50 charges) (2250)

Wand of Lesser Orb of Fire (CL3, 50 charges) (2250)

Handy Haversack (2000)

Wand of Mage Armor (CL1, 50 charges) (750)

Wand of Mage Armor (CL1, 50 charges) (750)

Masterwork Heavy Crossbow (335)

Masterwork Rapier (320)

Everburning Torch (110)

Masterwork Violin (100)

Silver Holy Symbol (25)

50 ft Silk Rope (10)

Steel Mirror (10)

Spell Component Pouch (5)

3 Waterskin (3)

Flint and steel (1)

2 pounds of soap (1)

80 gold