Mutants & Masterminds:[M&M3e] Teen Titans Expansion Team

Aphrodite Pandemos

So I have this idea to set a superhero game on the Emerald Coat. A team of protectors for the area. You have been chosen by a mentor or close friend from the Justice League or the Teen Titans.proper to test the waters out down there. You will be based in Louisiana. I'd like for characters to be proactive, though there will be missions for them to run, natch. So, anyone interested?

Characters must be between the age of 16 and 21.

Since Teen Titans deals with a lot of mature subject matter, I'm giving this an R rating for the just in case ofs.

Since it seems like no one knows the new 52 version of the story and I'm not going to make this the anime version, we'll happy medium in the old series. If I mess a characterization up. I apologize.

Crunchy stuff: PL8. Don't buy headquarters. Other than that go nuts.

Any questions?

If I were to learn M&M for this, I have a question. I am mostly familiar with Teen Titans through the anime (GO!) and the characters from the comics of course. I am more familiar with Young Justice...would there be a chance for a crossover type character as Robin is?

This is what I found on wikipedia:

The television series is based on a cross between the Teen Titans and Young Justice franchises and not an adaptation of solely one or the other),[90] drawing influences from 1960sTeen Titans run and the 1990s Young Justice run in addition to the recent Teen Titans comics.[91] The line-up reflects the variety of sources on which the show is based: Superboy,Dick Grayson as Robin, Wally West as Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Artemis, and Kaldur'ahm as Aqualad. Later in the first season, the team adds Zatanna, Rocket, and Red Arrow to its roster. In the show's second season, the Cassandra Sandsmark version of Wonder Girl, the Tim Drake version of Robin, Beast Boy, the Barbara Gordon version of Batgirl,Bumblebee, the Jamie Reyes version of Blue Beetle and Mal Duncan have joined the team.

[edit]
,, ,,

Which explains why I see them as so similar.

Archived