Mutants & Masterminds: Lake City Universe - HoH: Looking Through A Glass Onion (OOC)

Heritage

So this is sort of our State of the Union thread, which takes place at the end of the same week Early Bird did, which also makes it the Friday after they foiled a bank robbery on their first day as a team! Rachel can also arrive at this time.

Bit of description from the first HoH thread:

The elevator opened into a small modern office, decorated in neutral tones of gray, beige and ivory; there was a sleek desk with a computer terminal, a boxy gray leather couch with matching boxy chairs and a low glass-topped coffee table stacked with month old sports, news and entertainment magazine. Silver letters along the back wall boldly stated 'KDP INTERNATIONAL' without any sort of real character; in fact the whole effect of the room was a cipher.

There, post has been edited. I expanded it to include Sigil, Bo, and Mike, so that we don't have to back track later on. I figured it would just speed things up a little as far as getting the plot line off the ground is concerned. (Not that I want to breeze through Rachel's meet and greet. I just figured I'd lay out the opportunity if we wanted to move on quickly).

A few.

I think the best way to handle her is to reframe her involvement. Make her the official team medic, and that's all. No active duty beyond medical stuff. Since we don't have a 'healer,' at the moment, someone with that skill set would be handy.

Everyone but Blitz so far? :)

Sigil was just playin'.

Carver, I'm not sure what you meant in your post about 'Sigil not wanting to pull her hair' though...cuz that's all she was doing. I mean, I could see Blitz not waiting to find out, but I just wanted to be sure I was clear in stating my intent. :)

Naomi isn't in her best frame of mind right now. A ringer to the head will do that. Sigil's shenanigans and disrespect only exacerbates the issue.

She has several points. That and Sigil has brought out some negative traits in Naomi. Remember, NAomi is 18 she still has that bit of a teenager's lack of self control, and lack of wisdom.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was talking with Heritage, and we both agree that I've just not had enough time with SB in character and some frustrations really juet effected my choices recently.

I and Heri came to an understanding, and I am here, but I will wait until the end of this particular arc with Hellhound to resume participation as Superball.

So I think there was talk many moons ago of a sort of 'let's see what our powers can do' sort of thing, which we can do in this thread if we want to. We can all go visits 'Rusty's Ranch' for trying out news powers; if we need to do a time jump of a week or two to allow time for acquiring new abilities, thjat would be fine.

Archived