Help kickstart Slayers of the Great Serpent

Hello,

I am posting today in order to promote the kickstarter fundraising campaign for my project, Slayers of the Great Serpent, a classic fantasy campaign for Pathfinder and Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition.

Click here to view the project page.

This fantasy roleplaying campaign is inspired by the Dreamlands stories of H.P. Lovecraft, the fairy tales of Oscar Wilde, the works of Romantic poets like Coleridge and Byron, and the folktales of cultures the world over. These influences combine to create adventures that recapture the language of fantasy and myth.

The vision behind Slayers of the Great Serpent was about making something that truly fits the definition of the word epic. It was about creating a story of great heroes versus a terrifying monster, but also about making a world that was majestic and awe-inspiring. What I envisioned was a quest that required the adventurers to undertake a lengthy and harrowing journey through unknown lands, knowing only that their destination lies to the distant east, beyond the borders of the legendary kingdom of Xi.

I appreciate any and all suport that you can give.

Thanks,

David Caffee

Chaos Trip Studios

I'm a huge fan of Pathfinder, and I've been looking for an "epic" campaign to run but haven't had the time to invest in creating something from scratch. I wish I could afford the super-shiny tiers, but I'd love to see what you've created so I'll donate what I can. :)

Archived