Mutants & Masterminds: The Magisterium - [2.1] Extraction [Tengri, Dog]

Dawn OOC

Edward Mansfield had a schedule. He held to it more or less diligently; his major deviations were due to his family. This morning, for example, he would have normally been in his shower by 6:45 a.m.; instead he was five minutes and seven seconds late because he had to stop and mediate an argument between his children. To compensate for that lost time, he took one minute less in the shower and cut his breakfast short by the remainder.

Before leaving for work, Edward checked his phone, frowning when he saw his first appointment of the morning. It was at his home, which was irregular. Still frowning, he called his assistant. “Yes, good morning, Sebastian. Please look at my first appointment today. What do you see?”

“A meeting with Mr. Urianhai and Mr. Canis about the Bankhurst deal.” His excessively competent assistant was cheerful until he added, “Odd, it’s… It’s scheduled to be at your house.”

“Yes, I saw. That’s why I called, to confirm.” Edward didn’t ask if Sebastian had scheduled the appointment; he didn’t need to ask.

“Sir, I don’t know what happened; I’d never schedule anything at your home.” His assistant’s sincerity was impossible to fake. “It must be an error.”

The doorbell rang and Edward’s frown deepened. “I believe they are here. Find out what happened so it doesn’t happen again.”

“Yes sir.” Now Sebastian sounded worried, but Edward didn’t have time to comfort him. He hung up and headed for the front door, opening it to see two men on the step.

Tengri and Dog will have a PM within minutes.

"Mr. Mansfield?", asked one of the two men standing on Edward's front step.

"Yes", Edward replied succinctly.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Mansfield", the man replied immediately. He smiled, a very slight but unselfconscious and obviously genuine smile, extending a hand for Edward to shake at the same time. He was Asian, good looking, of roughly average height and average build, and was wearing a suitably expensive-looking suit, given who he was representing, but the lack of a tie to go with that suit and the fact that the top button on his shirt was undone made him seem comfortable and at ease but also, oddly, aggressive.

"My name is Randall Urianhai", he said as Edward shook his hand (Urianhai's grip, like his suit, was both casual and yet simultaneously aggressive at the same time), "and my associate here is Mr. Canis." Randall indicated the almost excessively good-looking young man standing to his left. 'Mr. Canis' seemed friendly enough as well, but somewhat less self-assured than his associate, simply nodding his head after hearing himself introduced while mumbling a greeting. There was a slight pause, and then Canis seemed to remember something and quickly extended his own hand for Edward to shake.

"I believe you were expecting us?", Urianhai asked as his associate shook Edward's hand.

"Yes", Edward assured him, opening the door wider and stepping back to make a path as he did so, "absolutely. Please, come in."

Urianhai stepped over the threshold and into Edward's house immediately, offering his thanks as he did, his associate following after him.

"I feel like I should apologize", Edward said as he guided the two men further into his house, "I don't normally hold meetings at home. There seems to have been a bit of a mix-up on our end, I'm afraid."

"That's not a problem", Randall assured him, "it's come to my attention that there was something of a mix-up on our end as well."

Edward could not help but notice that Mr. Urianhai stopped there and did not elaborate on this obviously leading statement. "A mix-up on your end?", he asked after a moment.

"Mm. Yes", Randall replied, that small, almost imperceptible, smile back on his face. "Apparently", he continued with a hint of a laugh in his voice, "our people somehow had this meeting down as being about a 'Bankhurst deal' of some kind which, obviously, it isn't."

That stopped Edward up short. "You're not here about the Bankhurst deal?", he asked.

"Absolutely not", Randall answered him. 'Assured him' was probably the better term, given the man's tone of voice.

Edward's own tone of voice was cautious as he asked, "Then why are you here?"

Urianhai opened his mouth as if to answer, then stopped himself as he seemed to think of something and turned to his associate. "Mr. Canis", he said to the other man, "why don't you tell Mr. Mansfield why we're here today?"

OOC: Sorry if I got any non-Urianhai dialogue wrong, guys, I promise I did my best!

Also, here is what Randall currently looks like:

52917364341700582_5FamrwJ1.jpg

When Mr. Urianhai turned and bid Dog to explain their presence to the confused dreaming mutant, it appeared that he was staring off into space. In reality, Dog was staring at the TV. It had been several days since He’d been freed by David’s band of merry mutants and while he was slowly growing accustomed to the concept of “freedom” he still desperately missed his cartoons.

“Mr. Canis?” his companion said again, drawing him back to the reality of their situation. He turned and regarded first his partner, who wasn't nearly as scary here as he was in the real world, and then the mutant Edward Mansfield. The man didn't impress him all that much. In his time with the DEHA Dog had seen all kinds of mutants and while he knew looks didn’t always mean someone was or wasn’t dangerous, he also knew that most mutants didn’t get the kind of training he’d been given. This guy didn't look like he ever got any exercise so he wasn't intimidated by his presence. Besides, David had said his power was telling time. What kind of mutant power was telling time anyways? Lots of people could tell time and they weren’t so special that they had to be hooked up to a make-believe machine.

“Hmm?” Dog said. “Oh right.” He cleared his throat tried to think of the best way to let the man know they were here to rescue him. He wanted to sound smart and make David proud for trusting him with this mission. “We are here to rescue you. This is just a lets-pretend world they made up so you wouldn’t know you were a prisoner. But really you are a mutant and the Bad… People are hurting you and you don’t even know it.”

Dog spoke with such deadpan sincerity and not a trace of humor in his expression or voice. Inside he was kicking himself. ‘Bad people?” he thought, ‘they are going to think you are a dummy! And you were doing so well.’

Dog flashed the man a shy smile, hardly realizing the effect his cover model good looks had on most people and continued. “Don’t worry, we know how to get you out safely. Then you can live in the real world and be free.”

Edward's eyes narrowed, and his cautious expression was replaced with swiftly replaced with one of icy displeasure. Even though Dog hadn't been initially impressed with his first glance at the 'time-telling mutant', Edward's displeasure was palpable.

"If there is one thing I do not appreciate, gentlemen, it is someone wasting my time. Mr. Urianhai, Mr. Canis, you have one last opportunity to explain the real reason you're here, or I WILL summon security. I do not have time for this nonsense."

• 3 weeks later...

"Strange", said Urianhai, almost as though talking to himself. Then, returning his attention to Mansfield, he went on, "According to the briefing I received shortly before coming here, time is one thing you're never short of, Mr. Mansfield. However, while I am quite confident as to the accuracy of the information I was given regarding your affinity with time, I can only offer my apologies if I've misunderstood the limits of that affinity."

Randall met Edward's cold glare evenly and unflinchingly as he spoke, and his expression made it very clear that he knew. He knew that Mansfield had powers, and he knew what they were (or had a general idea about them, at any rate). Just as certain was the man's sincerity as, still meeting Edward's icy stare, he added, "And regardless of how much of it you do or do not have, we are not here to waste your time, Mr. Mansfield. My colleague spoke simply, but truly - I couldn't have put it better myself, in fact - you are a prisoner, and we are here to rescue you.

Or rather", Urianhai amended, "we're here to help you rescue yourself."

Randall had lifted one hand to indicate 'Mr. Canis' and the other to indicate himself as he'd made this last remark, but now he dropped them both, and as he did his manner and bearing took on a coldly direct intensity that was every bit as palpable - though not quite as frosty - as Edward's displeasure. To Edward it suddenly felt as though an enormous predator was in the room with him, eyeing him as if trying to decide if he was to be its next meal or not.

"And in any case", Urianhai said after a brief moment's pause, "you are the one who's wasting our time, Mr. Mansfield. Our time here is limited, and we're risking quite a lot in coming here at all. But because you don't fully apprehend the gravity of your situation... I forgive you."

And having said as much, Randall's entire bearing softened and he took on an expression that seemed to be equal parts frustration and pity as he tried to explain Edward's situation. "You are a mutant", he said, "You know this. We know this. But so does the Division of Extra-Human Affairs - as you may or may not already be aware. And they seek - as they do with all mutants - to control you. They seek to do this because they fear you, and because they fear you they have erected an invisible prison all around you. Its walls are your home, your job, your life - even your family. And its lock is your unwitting acceptance of the lie this prison represents."

OOC: And with that, I'll leave off and let someone else take it from there.

• 2 weeks later...

"Just because one has a wealth of something doesn't mean they care to waste it. Indeed, I have often found that the more one possesses of something, they less inclined they are to be spend it frivolously."

Inwardly, Edward's mind was spinning. He didn't know who these men were, if they were who they claimed to be, or how they knew about his.. abilities. Everything inside of him urged him to run, to freeze these men in their very tracks, grab his family, and flee the city before they were aware that another moment had passed. But Edward was not a man who acted on impulse, and he recognized his desire to flee as a reaction to his fear. Who WERE these men, to barge into his home and spout nonsense? If they hadn't alluded to his abilities - the ones that even his own wife and children were unaware of - he would have already notified the authorities. But something about the Asian man's presence caused him to pause, and for a few moments the two strong-willed men stared, measuring up the other. And then, as if having come to a decision about something, Edward motioned off to the side, towards a door.

"My office, gentlemen."

He followed them in, and closed the double doors behind him. Mansfield's mental office seemed a reflection of the man himself - business-like and modern, with sleek lines and an elegant sort of intimidation to it. It was only the feminine touches that kept it from feeling cold - the family pictures on the credenza, an elegant floral arrangement that brightened up the masculine colors and brushed nickel cabinetry. Either someone who had designed the program had gone to a fair amount of effort to make the presence of Edward's computer-generated wife subtly tangible, or the mutant's inner beliefs regarding domestic tranquility was influenced the atmosphere - Tengri and Dog couldn't be sure which.

"Now, just what the hell are you talking about? Give me one good reason I shouldn't have you thrown out of here."

Of course, their knowledge of his abilities was reason enough, or he would have already - that much was obvious. But at least he was listening, however dubiously.

• 3 weeks later...

“Has there ever been a moment in your life where I seemed wrong or off somehow?” Urianhai blinked at him with utter calm, his dark eyes tranquil as he asked Edward to examine his life.

“Like déjà vu, from that movie? The computer system experiencing a glitch?” Edward smirked at the two men.

Urianhai smiled a little. “I was thinking more about gaps in your memory, or time lost that you can’t account for. People approaching you and making odd requests, or events that forced you to use your powers. Things that were utterly and completely out of place in your life.” His voice, though firm, had a touch of gentleness as he probed, “Have you felt that things just weren’t right?”

• 2 weeks later...

Boredom rapidly settled in and Dog found himself fidgeting. he wanted to do something but these guys wanted to do was talk.

Dog made a small ball of golden energy, an exact replica of a golf ball, appear in his hands and began rolling it around his palms. "Can we just go to the thing and do the thing now?" He asked impatiently, tossing the ball in the air and catching it. There was something about his behavior that reminded Edward of his own children. A sort of innocence and petulance rolled together. Mr. Urianhai shot him a quick, unamused look and as quickly as it appeared, the ball vanished and Dog sighed heavily as if suffering a great burden.

“The ‘thing’?” Edward asked, his gray eyes flitting from one to the other. He’d stiffened when the other mutant had displayed his powers and that stiffness remained in him.

“We have a way out of this trap, Mr. Mansfield,” Urianhai told him. “But it is violent, and I wouldn’t ask you to commit such violence until you are sure that our course of action is necessary.”

“And what will you do if you fail to convince me?” Edward asked, tilting back in his chair a bit.

“We will free ourselves and regretfully leave you in your prison. This is not something we can drag you out of.” There was something final in the man’s voice—final and full of sorrow. “You must choose to rip off that which blinds you and see reality.”

• 1 month later...

“I suppose that this violence you’d ask me to do would threaten to cause me great harm, physically and legally.” Mansfield steepled his fingers in contemplation. “I would know what this ‘thing’ is before we do it. If you can’t at least tell me what we’ll be risking, I don’t think I can agree to anything.” Cool gray eyes assessed them coldly. “And I don’t believe you are the kind of men who would ask that of me without disclosing what I’m risking.”

"No", replied Urianhai, "no, I don't suppose we are." He looked away and frowned like someone who didn't relish saying what he was about to say (which was precisely the case). After a moment's pause, he let his breath out in a perfunctory sigh and turned his eyes back to Edward.

"There are most certainly risks, Mr. Mansfield", Urianhai said, "great ones, in fact. You needn't worry about legal risks, however, as, technically speaking, you haven't any legal rights to lose in the first place. Though I understand if that's difficult for you to accept or understand at this time."

As he was finishing the last sentence and beginning his next, Randall leaned forward, a small, utterly humorless smile forming on his lips; continuing his explanation he said, "The 'things' Mr. Canis mentioned are the method and the route of your escape; you must go to the DEHA headquarters here in Manhattan and, through whatever means necessary, reach the release mechanism housed in the desk of the director of operations. It is doubtful you will be able to do this without serious risk to yourself, and it is likely that a considerable amount of physical violence will be involved. Or so I was told to expect, at any rate."

Matter-of-factly, Urianhai added, "You don't have to do this alone, mind you; we will go with you, and help however we can."

Having said so much, Randall leaned back in his chair again and regarded Edward with an inscrutable expression. Privately, however, Randall felt great uncertainty. They knew so little about this entire situation, as well as the man they were here to recognize, that Randall really didn't know what else to say to Edward, or to offer him. The best that the temporarily normal-seeming mutant could come up with was to simply be as honest and forthright with the time-manipulator as he could be, and hope that that was enough....

• 2 weeks later...

It sounded ridiculous. He was a fool for even considering it. Who knows what these two men were really up to - what they wanted from him, or from this place. Surely that was what this truly was - an attempting to use his abilities, his powers, to acquire some item or piece of knowledge that they couldn't get without him.

Except how did they -know- about his abilities?

He was always so careful, making sure no one ever knew--

...they know, they know - damnit, you fool, run! Run, or they're going to--

He shook his head slightly, as the phantom memory slipped briefly through his mind. The program wasn't designed for him to question his reality. It didn't anticipate that he would be able to figure it out, and the bleedover from previous simulations felt like an odd, brief, half-remembered dream to the time-weilder. He picked up a picture frame sitting on his desk, and his fingers briefly tightened on it as he felt a brief stab of something painful - the hint of a loss he couldn't even begin to truly consider - the deep, heart-stabbing terror that his children, his wife, his loved ones.. not even that they might be lost, but that they might not have ever been there to begin with.

"No. You're wrong."

Miriam in her white dress on our wedding - she's so beautiful, she - damnit, no. Her dress was cream, wasn't it? She doesn't like white wedding dresses, does she? I thought her bouquet was roses, but those look like lilies. Why do I remember roses?

They could see the doubt in his eyes, the flicker of fear, and of anger.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Mr. Mansfield."

Urianhai hesitated, unsure of what else he could say to convince this man, and yet able to see the seed of doubt in his mind. He started to stand, not looking forward to informing David that they had failed to convince the time-twisting mutant of his situation. But Edward's gaze flickered up to him, and hardened.

"I'll go with you to this place. But if you're lying to me, you will regret it. Make no mistake about that."

His dark eyes flashed with anger, so that they appeared almost black.. but there was a smooth coolness to the threat, a casual tone of voice that nonetheless promised angry vengeance. Edward Mansfield had the bearing of a man in control, accustomed to getting his own way. Urianhai and Dog knew that nothing he saw today was going to go his way. But at least he was going.

"I believe you", answered Randall. And he did too. Mansfield had not left him with the impression that he was a man given to issuing idle threats. Fortunately, though, Randall wasn't lying to him, so while he might have a great deal to worry about once they actually began their rescue attempt, Edward Mansfield would not (in theory, at least) be one of them.

What they 'might have to worry about' at the fake-DEHA headquarters building was something that he truly was concerned about, actually. He had so little idea of what to expect and, in truth, he was no expert in technology, even of the more mundane varieties, let alone this hyper-advanced artificial reality they now found themselves stuck inside. He felt like anything could happen - and not in a good way, either. Hopefully, David had been correct in his assertion that they would retain all of the abilities and powers they possessed in the real world. Urianhai had a feeling they might need them.

Seeing that Mansfield was clearly as ready to go as he would ever be, Randall met his gaze and said simply, "well, then. Ready when you are..."

• 1 month later...

The three men went outside together. Mansfield had called for his car, and the three of them settled into the back seat together. When the driver asked for the destination, Edward hesitated before giving them the address where he worked. When Tengri frowned, Edward just shook his head.

At Edward’s work, he arranged for a taxi to come pick them up. The three men only waited a few minutes before the taxi carried them down into the heart of Manhattan, close to the DEHA building. Edward had thought it prudent to get out before they reached their destination and approach on foot. “Do you have a plan for this part?” Edward asked as they started to walk the long city blocks to their target.

"Get to the exit point in one piece?", Randall offered with an apologetic smile. As Edward frowned in response, the currently-normal-seeming Asian man raised one hand in a placating fashion and said, "Alright, yes: the plan - such as it is - is to use Mr. Canis here", this said while indicating the handsome but oddly taciturn young man following in step behind them, "as a distraction. Which distraction, I've been assured, he will have no trouble providing."

"And while he", Edward asked, his eyes glancing in Dog's direction briefly before returning just as quickly to Urianhai's, "...'distracts', we do what, exactly?"

One of Randall's eyebrows arched at the question and he shrugged just slightly. "Hope that his distraction allows us to approach the director's office unimpeded, or with only minimal resistance if not. Deal with whatever resistance does arise. And get you out of here, Mr. Mansfield."

Edward blinked once at Randall Urianhai before turning to look in the direction they were walking and was silent for moment. "Well, at least the plan isn't complicated...", he concluded finally.

The plan was very easy to start; they simply walked up to the front door. Getting in was no problem, but the vestibule was actually a stop point for the guards. A metal detector arched over the walkway in front of them and four men with wand scanners were waiting. Edward noted that neither of the men with him hesitated, though Mr. Canis flinched when the wand was waved around his head.

The three of them were waved on through without incident, finding themselves in a large round room. There were two doors leading out of the area, along with a bank of three elevators. A woman and a man in nice suits and with pretty smiles were sitting behind the desk opposite the door and blocking direct access to the elevators. Two guards dressed in army fatigues and with hard expressions flanked the elevators, adding to the sense that the elevators were off-limits. The two doors were also flanked by guards.

The man and the woman were watching them, smiling and waiting expectantly.

Start this off the way you want it; the ball is in your court.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Dog immediately sized up the room and considered his options. This is what he was trained for, the purpose given to him by the Major. Now he was putting those same skills to use for David; to help other mutants rather than hurt them.

He didnt think much of the guards. They had guns but no one ever put their best guys on watch. He spared a quick glance at Tengri and Edward. Outside of this make-believe world, he knew Tengri was a big scary bird-man and could probably fight, but he wasnt sure about in make-believe land. He didnt have his feathers or claws or beak. He also didnt think Edward the Time guy could fight much. He looked wimpy.

Get ready, he said quietly to the others. Its play time. There was a gleam in his eye. They could tell that Dog was excited, that he though the violence he was about to perpetuate was fun. He turned back to the room for another quick assessment weighed his options then finally decided on the most aggressive choice he could make. If he was supposed to be the distraction, then hed make sure every gun was pointed at him.

He took a step towards the desk and in the span of that single step his glowing armor materialized around him and his foot came down on solid light bridge he used to fly. Dog covered the distance between himself and the deck in an instant, creating golden solid light blades in the blink of an eye. As he reached the giant blades whirled and flashed, tearing up the walls, the desk and the people within their reach.

Rolling for initiative, not sure if it is needed but I figured Id add it just in case.

[Jordan] 3:06 pm: Initiative:

Jordan *rolls* 1d20: 10+8: 18

Free Action: Activating Force Field

Move Action: Creating a flight platform and moving over to the desk

Standard Action: Activating Blade Whirlwind power. Everyone/everything within a 30 radius of Dog must make a DC 20 Dodge Save. Those successful must make a DC 20 Toughness Save; those who failed the Dodge Save must make a DC 25 Toughness Save.

• 2 weeks later...

“This way”, Randall told Edward as soon as Mr. Canis was away on his glowing bridge of light. He had to half pull the other man, distracting as Canis’s display of power was. But Mansfield came along easily enough, quickly redirecting his attention to the matter at hand, and to where Urianhai was leading him as the mysterious Asian mutant directed him towards the rightwards of the two doors leading out of the lobby.

Urianhai moved with almost jarring calm and relaxedness of pace, quick though he moved, as he approached the lobby’s exit, something that Edward’s keen intellect and perceptive mind was quick to pick up and which the time-controlling mutant did his best to emulate. For his part, Tengri did what he always he did: not rush things. Opportunities made themselves available all the time; one needed simply be patient, remain calm, and take advantage of them when they appeared. So, naturally, there was no point in rushing headlong at a door that wasn’t going anywhere, especially when there were two guards in front of it who very probably might go somewhere very soon, what with Dog’s light show going on just over there.

Wisely, however, the guards chose not to be shredded into so many pieces in the meat grinder that was spinning madly about the glowing mutant at its center, and so they were still by the door when Randall and Edward reached them. One of them was too distracted by Dog’s display to pay them much mind, but the other guard – presumably having seen Randall and Edward come in with the very man who was attacking his fellows and apparently being intelligent enough to put two and two together – was looking and speaking to them in a most unfriendly fashion and warning them off. Randall just kept smiling and nodding at the man as if agreeing that the weather outside was indeed very nice today; Edward just stared the man down, his dark eyes more or less pinning the man to the wall behind him even as he kept up his demands that they “stop where you are!”

When there were still about three or four meters between him and the two guards, Urianhai’s easy-going pace suddenly vanished, replaced by a blur of speed as he closed the remaining distance in an eyeblink. Actually Edward, having such a close affinity with time as he did, could tell that it actually took a few microseconds longer than an eyeblink, but what did that matter, really? The point being simply that, before either guard could process or react to the fact, the friendly smiling Asian man in the nice suit was suddenly in the midst of them both, and was attacking them both with a cold ferocity that was far more jarring – to both Edward and to the guards – than his easy-goingness from only moment before had been.

Tengri’s using his One Man Army alternate effect, which puts a Selective, Burst Area (limited to 15 feet radius) effect on his Strength damage close attacks. The guards can make a DC 20 Dodge check to reduce this effect from Rank 10 down to Rank 5 for determining the DC on their Toughness checks.

Edward’s safe, since this effect is Selective.

• 3 weeks later...

The humans facing Dog had no chance. His blades tore into the receptionists; they didn’t even have time to stop smiling. The guards reacted only a fraction of a second faster, but it wasn’t enough time for their expressions to do more than lose their bored demeanor. Edward watched the men and woman be cut down; part of his mind was telling him that these were real people dying. If these men were right, they were pixels. But he could smell blood and offal in the air, and the images were gruesome.

Urianhai’s attack was just as jarring as Dog’s for different reasons. Flesh opened up as if claws were raking through skin and muscle, yet it was just a man’s fingers. Edward watched as Urianhai’s vicious attack reduced the guards to shredded corpses. The Asian man paused when they were down, casually flicking blood off his fingers. Then he opened the door, which lead to a hallway.

Dog joined the two men at the door and exchanged a glance with Urianhai before floating down the hallway. Urianhai followed him with an easy stride and Edward hesitated only a moment before trailing after the two. They were passing offices; phones rang and the computer screens glowed, but the chairs were empty. All the signs of a functioning office were here without a single person, creating an eerie atmosphere.

That unsettling aura worsened when they entered an open room full of cubicles. Computers hummed, printers whirled and the occasional phone rang, but there was still not a living soul in the entire room. The three began to ease through the maze of the room when the lights flickered and went out; the computers darkened and the hum of the air conditioner died. Dog paused at the loss of power and Edward realized he was emitting a glow.

It was matched by a golden glow across the room. A man stood in a glowing nimbus, as if the sun itself had blessed him with her light. Dog blinked and said, “David, why are you here? Did you come to help?”

Urianhai swallowed. “No. That’s not David. It’s the computer.” The nimbus brightened as computers began to melt and the fabric of the cubicles and chairs started to smolder.

If you haven’t rolled initiative, then do so now. If you have, you may keep your roll. If you don’t roll by my next update, I will for you. Please also announce your actions for the next round in your post, either in narrative or in a spoiler box.

He cringed at the heat and the brightness, and held up a hand over his eyes. "What do you mean, that's the computer? Who's David - what's going on here?"

“David is an ally of ours”, answered Randall. “But that isn’t him.” For the first time, the asian man’s unflappable calm seemed a little… well, flapped. “It’s a simulation”, he said, “a part of the trap we’re helping you escape from. Not something I was expecting, either.”

Edward did his best to shake it off, but the sheer strangeness of the situation was overwhelming. He could no longer deny that something was going on, but for someone who was normally quick on his feet, Edward didn't have the damndest idea what to do.

Rolling for Initiative: Jasmyne *rolls* 1d20: 2+1: 3

Archived