Mutants & Masterminds: Divine Intervention - Divine Intervention (M&M3e)

Sandman XI

Definitely people with powers... the issue is that given the whole Olympian thing, it's not really appropriate to call it superheroes, the point is that we're choosing our own paths through life... and I'm thinking the public Olympian stuff ought to be subdued a bit setting wise.

We're the most powerful demigods ever, and the world is about to wake up and find out the Olympians are real. Perhaps this is WHY we're so powerful, this is the big strategy made by the Gods to restore their worship or something... kick away 'pretend' Christianity.

I definitely like this plan. The more opportunity we get to showcase who we are beyond a pedigree and a pile of stats, the better.

Besides, some of us get bored easy and I don't want this player base (or the connections we've formed with the characters) to wander off after the next big shiny thing.

I'm fine with that. If we want, Puck can be throwing a party at his company's complex. People, food, alcohol, drugs (are at least pretty easy to find, if you know where to look/who to ask), a constantly changing holographic light show all over the campus.....

(This is pending ST approval, but I want it up there just for history)

As a note, Puck does not yet know about his heritage; he's the adopted son of the Greek and Japanese ambassadors to the US. He throws fantastic parties and is known for being a wild child and using his status as the child of two diplomats to keep himself out of legal trouble with his shenanigans.

Archived