[Like a Bad Penny] OOC

Gabe OOC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to apologize and say I'm sorry. But I originally had a max of 5 in mind, and I've taken on more people than I can keep up with... so I need to cut two. That would be Rebecca/Kamiko... and Remus/Rubio. I'm sorry, but your characters are the most difficult for me to fit in.

Again, apologies, but I don't want to drop the game, so cuttings were in order. :(

Again, I'm not letting this go without protest.

This frustrates me to no end that I created a character, and was told nothing about any "problems" that would get my character into the game. I was ready, willing, and eager to go.

Then again with past track record between I and the ST here... I'm not suprised he just chose me.

I just wish he'd fess up, or give a better apology than just what was given.

You'll note he didn't say that anything was wrong with your character, just that he found your and Rubio's characters as the most difficult ones for HIM to fit in with the others/the game as a whole.

It sucks, for both of you. Have you ever been an ST, Kamiko? Do you know what it feels like to have to tell a group of people "I'm not up to all of this, even though I said I was?" It's not fun and at least for myself, I feel humiliated and like a failure when I have to close a game or cut it down to be able to handle it.

You're upset, but bitching about it here and demanding he 'fess up or give a better apology' just makes you look like a self-centered, self-important, immature jerk and lowers the general desire of others to play with or run games for you at all. Yes, he knows you're pissed and feel cheated. Everyone knows. Everyone knows that he cut players after approving them because he can't handle seven PCs in his game right now.

Now please, move on and let him do the same.

I'm not gonna get shouted down when I completely object to this.

If he had a problem with I or Rubio's characters he should have said something SOONER. So WE could have made changes where necessary. This isn't just a self-centered thing here. You're completely off base, Mala.I and Rubio deserve a better apology than the cut-and-run we got.

You know what, nevermind. My objection won't change anything.

Wouldn't have been that way if he would have talked to me first. Quite honestly, I am not going to let this drop. I wanted to be in this game. I did my best to get my character done as fast ans needed and I thought I was alright.

The first I heard of any "issue" was the cut.

I don't think that's fair, in fact I feel I got screwed. I had waited, patiently, since things started and what.... were you testing us and the first two to start asking things (myself and rubio) got cut because we spoke up?

Quite honestly by how this happened, that's what it feels like.

You know what I don't want back in, I doubt we can work with eachother constructively. Not after this.

For the record, this is all I will say on the subject.

You guys had been waiting on me to post for a while, but I was having difficulty with the number of players. If I hadn't cut you two, I would have cut other people. It had nothing to do with problems with PCs, as the fact that I had to prioritize who as it stood I could work best with.

To be honest, I'm not surprised; it seems you've been struggling with this game for some time. Also the rule seems to be the more emotionally invested I am into a character, the quicker the game dies :grin:

I bear you no ill will, Jeremy; now I just need to find something cool to do with Darlene.

Archived