[Like a Bad Penny] OOC

Gabe OOC

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I was just reading Rebecca's Signature and I saw:

"I don't fly planes. I fly Jets. Planes you go to Disneyworld in. Jets people fight and die in. There's a difference."

I just see this conversation happening at some point between her and Cred0:

Cred0: "Pilot? So you fly planes, okay..."

Rebecca: "I don't fly planes. I fly Jets. Planes you go to Disneyworld in. Jets people fight and die in. There's a difference."

Cred0: "Sorry, my mistake. Crazy jet pilot, okay."

Rebecca: "I'm not crazy."

Cred0: *Types something into his tablet computer and spins the screen for Rebecca to see*

There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.

"That's some catch, that catch-22," he observed.

"It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.

Cred0: *Smiles sarcastically* "Sure you're not."

Agreed on that point.

Don't worry, Darlene's not a nympho; she's very professional, but she did lose three years of her life, so she does like to let off steam every now and then. That being said, she's a lot more focused than she was pre-coma.

Pretty sure Credo would probably be some kind of delicious thing that is prone to melting in Darlene's hands. Like any 'ol nerd he's got NO self control when it comes to women :P

I have no idea how the two of them will interact; we'll just have to wait and see :)

...why does that emote exist?

I think a better question to ask is, why does THIS emote exist? :punchballs:

Pretty sure Credo would probably be some kind of delicious thing that is prone to melting in Darlene's hands. Like any 'ol nerd he's got NO self control when it comes to women :P

More and more guys for Rebecca and Darlene to choose from! :wub:

Don't worry, Darlene's not a nympho; she's very professional, but she did lose three years of her life, so she does like to let off steam every now and then. That being said, she's a lot more focused than she was pre-coma.

Good grief. Is Remus going to be the only person not worried about getting laid?

Archived