Aberrant: Mutant High - Picnic Study Session [Mature]

Hotstreak

For Daniel, Confinement to campus was it's own special kind of hell. It was easy on his gasoline expenses, that was for sure, but If he wanted something he either had to have it delivered, or get someone who could leave to get it for him.

Still he'd managed to put this together for himself and Diana, a nice picnic on a beautiful day. Still, a part of him was prepared for things to not go as planned. There was no real "secluded spot" on campus, so he simply made do with a nice spot by the lake. He didn't blame Drumm for being utterly disappointed. He didn't think his contributions merited such strict punishment, but he accepted it, determined to prove he wasn't a complete screw-up.

The picnic was a mix or relaxing, and to get Diana outside abit. She didn't like going out, and he was pretty much the only one capable of getting her to go outside. She'd been disappointed when he told her everything, and still he hadn't hidden anything from her.

He waited for her to get finished getting ready, before they set off on their day out. They had a big history test coming up and ostensibly the picnic was meant to help them study. The other aspect, was Daniel was decidedly tired of being cooped up inside.

Diana wasn't in the best of moods when Daniel told her what had happened, but rather then read him the riot act, or show him any degree of anger, she had just hugged him, though her manner did indicate disappointment But she then went quiet for a minute, and spoke about her own recent experience "I killed someone Daniel, several folks, I've hurt people before to protect myself, but never killed anyone, sure they were trying to kill us, and the mutant we rescued, and they were some sort of quasi-military, but it left me feeling, different, cold on some level, I need to feel again." That was what left her so agreeable when he suggested a picnic, it was a chance to do something different then her usual activities.

Diana usually dressed more conservatively then the outfit she had chosen, from one one look as she came out of the room, she was definitely feeling unsettled, cause she wouldn't be wearing a pair of tight cut-off jean shorts, that showed off her legs, and a blue tank top that left her belly, arms and much of her shoulders bare, and a pair of sandals on her feet. She had also spent some time with makeup, subtle touches mostly, and in a way, she was trying to get Daniel's attention, of course she already had it, but this was in a different sort of thing.

She paused as she stepped out the room, then waited a moment to catch his reaction.

Diana was beautiful, this was never in doubt. After that night where they spent holding each other, he felt alot closer to her. Still, this was not how she was dressed, and She simply took his breath away. "Hot Damn." Considering who he said it to, he picked his jaw up from the floor and smiled. "You know what I mean. You look great Diana, it's a very different and appealing look for you."

He moved over and wrapped his arms around her exposed waist, their opposed auras canceling eacho other out when in very close proximity, bringing it down to a manageable temperature in their presence.

He wanted to kiss her but he didn't want to mar her beauty. She worked hard to get ready, making this a study date in more ways than he'd originally planned. "You look so amazing Diana, truly."

Finally he managed to disengage himself from her, so they could get on with the picnic and studying. Then, well after the work was done, well they could play all they wanted.

He hefted their backpacks with the books and notebooks, and the picnic basket. "Come on, our little spot by the lake awaits."

He lead her proudly from the dorm, happy that she had her arm through his, as they walked down to the lake, and the little spot they both liked.

He had her let him go as he prepared the site, melting the snow, then drying the area where the blanket would be, before setting it down, and their things. He took his seat, and looked at her. "Now come sit with me, if you want.."

Diana was pleased with Daniel's reaction and she smiled and winked at him, determined to enjoy the moment, it had been hard for her to let go in the past... now she was determined to have fun, and she actually wished he would kiss her, the warmth of his touch felt good, she didn't feel warm much, shoot, she didn't actually feel cold much. Once they got to the picnic location, and Daniel set it up to the degree he wanted, and asked her to sit with him, she'd didn't need a second invitation, she joined him on the blanket, putting her arms around his neck, and molding her body against his, as close to touching as possible. "So, hot stuff, what are is the study subject this today?"

Don't say biology, don't say biology, don't say biology... "History" he managed to get out, feeling her pressed against him. Clearly she had other plans beyond studying, and the young firebrand didn't mind those IN THE LEAST.

He allowed his hands to drift to her exposed stomach, their skin contact something he cherished.

"I could of course be convinced to try the arts, if only to describe the vision of loveliness in my arms." His self-depreciating smile was totally not disarming. "I would fail to do justice to you, but for you, I'd try my very best."

He meant the compliment, "Though I'm sure you could create art for me with little effort, all you'd need is a limerick or a bawdy tune, if you believe everything they say about me at times."

Dina was smart, smarter than him. He knew that he hit the jackpot with her, and in truth, no one made him happier. She had been cold before, but what happened to her shook her obviously, and she was trying to change. He'd been worried about her, but he wouldn't leave her. He cursed himself inwardly for even thinking it. She needed him, wanted him around, and in truth he found it was the same form him. She grounded him, and was someone he knew he could trust implicitly.

"I believe the test covers WWII and the major battles fought by America." He tried to keep some focus on academia, otherwise this would be a short picnic it seemed.

"World War Two is it, so what do you know about them, hot stuff?" She asked even as she moved so that she was almost on top of him and her lips and his were only parted by a inch or two. "Perhaps, I should offer a reward or two for doing well?" Even as she spoke, ice rose up around them, not in the warm area that Daniel had created, but a bit beyond, creating a sort of cave like structure of thick ice around them, on the sides, leaving the area toward the water open, so one side was open, the rest of it gave them a greater deal of cover.

"A few kisses if you can answer some questions about the war, hmm?." Her gaze was mischievous Diana was in a very playful mood, even if he couldn't name what she asked, she might find a way to tease him, and play anyway.

He smiled. "Well, now that's an incentive for me to wrack my brain for, to be sure."

He noted the ice barrier, giving them a great deal of seclusion. I wish I could do something like that. Looking back into her eyes and resisting the urge to kiss her, but not the one for him to move his hands slightly lower, he nodded. "Well, I know a great deal about the Pacific Campaign, which really didn't start going well for us until the battle of Midway, where we got really lucky. The Japanese didn't realize we had three carriers there until it was far too late, and attacked the Islands. The Carriers were North and while the Japanese hit the islands, the american planes hit the Japanese fleet, dealing a mortal blow to the Imperial Navy."

He nodded. "There's also Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, The Phillipines, where the Kamikaze attacks began." he looked down. Then the culmination of the war, the beginning of the Atomic Age, the attacks on Hiroshima, and Nagasaki."

He may have resisted the urge to kiss her, but she moved over him, and kissed him, fully engaging in the kiss for at least a minute before she pulled back. "You don't need me to study for history, not if you know that much about the present subject.. maybe we need to study something else.. like, perhaps... biology?" her tone was slightly teasing as she moved over him, sliding against him.

He kissed her back, the experience leaving him chilled, and the air grew a little warmer. "Perhaps, I'd like to study to make sure I do well since Riva has been up my butt since the incident, and good grades and showing them I can be "good" will help things along."

His hands danced down her sides his touch the only warmth she's felt in years. "That said, I can be all sorts of "bad" with you." He smirked impishly. "We'd both enjoy that."

"Let's save the biology lesson for when we're in our room, alone, with a door that locks. Perhaps we can preface it with anatomy?"

Feeling her against him, he had to admit, this was different, and while he liked it, he wanted to be sure this wasn't just her trauma talking. He'd respected her boundaries for a good while now, and was being somewhat cautious now that the seemed to have melted considerably.

"Do you need help with "Biology" or really is there something else I can do for you?" He reached up to stroke her hair softly, even as one hand drifted down, coming to rest atop her perfect ass in the tight jeans she'd chosen to wear.

She moved over him, her chest against his, her arms sliding around his neck as she kissed his lips for a moment before replying to him, laying her head on his shoulder. "I don't know, Daniel, I decided to change things between us a bit.. and I like the change, but everything I do is calculated, unless I push myself to just jump out and try something, you give me the impulsiveness I need, as well as the warmth and fire." She propped herself up on her arms and looked down into his eyes.

"Besides, you like this, I can tell.. and I'm having a bit of fun, in a way I never have before.. " She went slowly, trying to find the right words "It's good... so.. if your comfortable... with this....I think...life.. should be.. savored. " She was thinking over the words as she said them slowly working her way though them, then looked down at him her eyes questioning, waiting to see what sort of response she would get from him.

He smiled. "Diana." He kissed her softly savoring the sensation, knowing she would as well.

"I won't lie, saying I don't like this change. I do. I like seeing you be impulsive here and there. This isn't a bad change at all. I have longed to hold you like this, to do more with you, I just wanted to respect your boundaries. I knew I had to take things slow.."

He stroked her cheek lightly, even as the temperature heated up slightly. "Life should be savored. Especially my life here with you, this moment."

He kissed her again holding her to him. There was still plenty of food left, and more studying to do, but it all seemed so meaningless. "It's not just me Diana, never just my likes and dislikes, Do you like this?" He searched her eyes for his answer.

When he kissed her, she responded eagerly, tangling her tongue with his, and returning the kiss with as much enthusiasm as he might desire, savoring the moment as she had said before. She then listened to his words and question with a very serious look on her face, despite being entangled with him this closely, she gave them the consideration they deserved.

"Daniel.. " She paused, it was a long pause as she looked down at him, and smiled at him. "It's very sweet of you, but while I am pushing myself a bit, I do like all of this, I like being here with you. I'm not impulsive, it takes an act of considerable will for me to do anything on impulse, like I am now, but even in something like this, my mind is always working, I'm not doing anything I would regret later."

She kissed him again, then pulled back a bit. "Does that answer any questions you have, or do you need more... love?"

When she finally broke away and spoke he listened, the look in her eyes, the way she felt pressed against him, and of course the final word. "Only an impulsive one." He smiled at her broadly, his hands dancing against her bare stomach. "How fast do you think we can pack up and go back to the room?"

"I do believe you said Biology was our next subject, and I know the Biology lesson I have in mind to study one that isn't best for public consumption." His touch was amazing, and he kissed her nose in a teasing way. "Private as this dome may be love, I don't think it will suffice for the Director's opinion."

He smiled, his hand caressing her jawline softly, waiting only for her agreement, before he began. "To think you would be the one to say the "L" word first.." He gave her a playful smile.

Diana's response to him was a fairly broad smile, as she enjoyed his hands slide over her stomach a moment, then she rolled off him and stood up. "I think we can move fairly quickly, love.. " Her tongue slide over that last word in a gentle caress, even as she helped him up and set to work in her deliberate manner, packing everything that was out up in a quick and efficient manner, though she wasn't as quick as he was when he exerted himself. "As to using certain words, if they are true, someone needs to be first to say them."

He nodded, gathering up the food and blanket even after she dismissed the ice dome over them. The packing took no time between the two of them, and he offered her his arm, as the other was full. "Not to briskly, or else tongues will wag more than they already do."

When she took his arm, his backpack on his back, he smiled, and set off at a casual yet not slow pace back to their dorm. The entire time they'd been there had only been an hour and a half, barely enough for a single subject. Still those who had dorms near them knew the young couple roomed together and thought nothing of their return, save perhaps Daniel ate all the food.

Still, it wasn't until they entered the dorm, and the door closed behind, and locked, that Daniel looked at her mischief in his eyes, as he set the food down, as well as his backpack. "Now, where were we, ah I remember now."

He kissed her forcefully, his tongue wrestling with hers. His heat was the only way to make this possible for her, and for her, her cold was the only way to endure stoking his passions as much as she clearly had. She was cool to the touch where he felt feverish. His hands danced around her waist to interlock at the small of her back, holding her to him. This was going to be a lesson they'd not forget.

She giggled slightly at his words about tongues wagging, it didn't seem all that likely to her that people were going to talk unless they were a bit too obvious, a brisk walk didn't seem too obvious to her. Of course, Daniel did on occasion have some insights into other that she lacked, and gossip regarding the two of them was already a bit heated, depending on who you talked too, it was a good idea to be a little restrained, for some of the younger folks in the school if nothing else.

Soon, though not quite soon enough for her, they were back in the room with the door locked and the food set aside, and then Daniel was as attentive as she might desire. His hands were warm against her skin, and his kiss, hot to her cool, she returned the kiss as eagerly and and enthusiastically as she could, sliding her arms around his neck as he locked his behind her back. For a time, she did nothing but kiss him, but finally the kiss ended and she looked him in the eyes and stepped back slightly, her hands moving his off her skin reluctantly as she did.

"If this is going to be a study of anatomy, love.. best be a complete study." Her tone was teasing as she slide off her shirt, pulling her tank top off over her head, and it was clear that something he might have already expected, she was wearing nothing under it, as her breasts were bare to his gaze. Next followed her cut-off shorts, she slide them together with the panties she'd been wearing under them down her legs, sliding off her sandals as she did, and standing before him in naught but her birthday suit. "Like what you see, love?" She asked as she lifted her arms over her head to give him a good view.

Daniel's eyes grew quite large, and then narrowed at this, most, unexpected turn of events. Thank You past life for living so extremely well, that I now see such wonders.

Of course outside his head, where his now nude girlfriend stood, he said far less, to wit, nothing, as obviously her naked beauty shocked him into silence. Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, are you going to say anything?"

"No." He simply removed his clothing much as she had, the level of heat in his aura palpable outside the door to their room now. There was no hiding the fact she had him aroused.

He took her in his arms with a strength he'd not shown often, and kissed her tenderly. It was only after the kiss that the heat subsided slightly, as he pulled back slightly, Then he led her to his room, sitting her on the bed, before sitting beside her. "I have no words to describe how much I love what I see." he looked her in the eyes, even as his hands rubbed her sides and back idly. It wasn't that it was her body, but the tone of his voice more than suggested it was Diana as a whole that was the object of his affection and passions.

"I'm so tempted to say "screw any and all pretense of studying" , and just give in to all the impulses running rampant within me."

Diana was, extremely pleased by Daniel's reactions, even when his mind went completely blank for a moment, and she had to try and get a response from him, she liked the attention she was getting from him, and that she managed to get him here. Naturally, much of it was deliberate, while Daniel might be at the point of not thinking straight, Diana had deliberately chosen to be here, at this moment, as she was.

When he simply chose to strip himself, she was even more pleased to see the clear evidence of his interest, though pressed against him as she had been, she'd been able to tell he was aroused even before. Now, for a moment the room grew hot, except around her, and as he took her in his arms, her aura of cold acted to neutralize his heat, making the room normal temperature, and perhaps a bit warmer.

With his skin against hers, and nothing between them, she pressed closer to him, reveling in the warm feel of his touch, of feeling every inch of him against her body, and she slide her arms around him and pressed as close as she could, which was very close, she was as aroused as he was, which was something he could tell now, with her chest pressed against his and her body as close as it was.

"Normally, I'd disagree, but here and now, study later, enjoy life now." She replied, feeling warmer at the moment then she had in years, she wanted him in all ways, and she liked what she saw as much as he did.

he nodded and his head dipped, as he kissed first just behind her ear and then slowly down her neck, at a glacial pace, savoring each sensation, between their interacting auras and mutual arousal, she felt almost normal as he kissed her, his hands largely free of the constraints of wishing to be a gentleman. One hand drived down her back, his touch leaving a trail of blissful warmth behind it, as traced her firm rump and moved lower to caress and warm her thighs with a blissful massage. His other hand rose slowly, but without hesitation, coming to rest atop her ample breasts, the heat from his touch penetrating straight to her heart, where she could almost feel his in the pulsing heat.

he smiled as he continued. Teasing her like this was probably okay. Besides, there was no need to rush. He was in his dorm by curfew, and wouldn't be disturbed. "I've wanted this Diana.. for some time..."

She shivered as he kissed her neck, at the slow pace he was setting, it was almost too slow, but as his fingers slide down her thighs, and she responded by sliding her fingers down his back, enjoying the feel of his warmth against her. She slowly began to move them over to the bed, then sliding in a manner that allowed her to fall back onto the bed, and pull him down on top of her.. her hands moving lower to slide over him in an extremely intimate manner as she moved him over her. "Then we're in agreement, Daniel."

"more than ever Diana." he nodded, reaching his nightstand, retrieving a sealed condom, and nodding. "Had these in case you ever decided to get really impulsive."

He set it beside them on the bed not quite ready for the main event. He kissed down the other side of her neck as knelt between her legs, her thighs spread, giving him his first look at her sex, and he smiled. "So the carpet matches the drapes. I had wondered." He went back to his ministrations, his hand holding him up as he leaned over to kiss her breasts, it was the first time he'd done this like this, and he was set to make it unforgettable. She could feel him tease her pink nipples with his tongue until they were almost painfully hard, even as his free hand now moved up her thigh, teasing the opening of her virgin sex,

It was heaven and hell to him, to work so slow, building them both up, until they were ready. He had only a small amount of rational thought beyond "drive her to ecstasy and beyond, and in truth that was enough.

His tender, intimate ministrations continued, He knew this was what he wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

Diana's mind never stopped working, even in a situation like this, with Daniel driving her crazy with his intimate caress, her mind was analyzing, calculating, considering the various aspects of what was happening. It was part of the reason she often was so slow to react at times, unless she really pushed the matter in her own head, she had to weigh all of the various aspects of a situation before she could bring herself to act. Today, of course, she had set aside that with regards to her relationship with Daniel, and now they found themselves here at this moment..

She moaned in response to his fingers, her fingers clutched at his shoulders as he slide further down, and she arched into his touch, savoring the moment even as a part of her was desperate for more..

He continued, his hands teasing her everywhere he touched, even as he kissed her flat stomach. His attentions seemed to be designed so that no part of her lacked for pleasure, and she could easily feel the truth of his arousal brushing against her leg, even as his hands continued elsewhere. He made his way back up from her stomach, seemingly done teasing her, though he smiled as he looked at her. This would be huge for them both, and he sat up, putting the condom on, not wanting to take chances there, before laying back against her. She nodded once, and after an almost awkward moment, felt him enter inside of her for the first time.

There was pain, something they both knew would be present, but he was nothing if not a gentle lover. He kissed her softly, his body pressed to hers as he began thrusting again, his every movement causing war of mostly insensifying pleasure with ever-lessening pain.

He didn't say a word, his actions spoke succinctly for him, as he knew she felt the same..

It wasn't perfect, but it was wonderful as she gave herself up to the moment, and they found their way to release together, in time, perhaps sooner then either desired, but enough that both of them enjoyed the results, and would desire to explore it more. Diana was sure they would get better in time, as they learned more of one another and how to find the most enjoyment for their partner in lovemaking..

In the aftermath, she found herself wrapped in the circle of his arms her cool hands sliding over his chest and she looked at him and smiled, then kissed his lips softly. "I don't remember the last time I was this warm.. "

He returned the light kiss happily. "I cannot remember when I last felt this content." He kissed her nose lightly. "Beyond this room, nothing else matters right now. Just you and me, and being together."

His hands wrapped around her he rubbed her back, unashamedly squeezing her rump as he did. "Best day ever."

Laying there with her, there wasn't anything more he'd have preferred to be doing, and it showed.

• 2 months later...

One Week Later

It had been an interesting week for Diana, surprisingly passionate for her, who tended to be more cerebral in her thoughts and actions, she was very willing to follow Daniel's lead where he wanted to take things in their relationship over the last week, but she took the initiative herself a time or two.

Still, in the midst of it, her mind was still active, still thinking and planning, and a major degree of concern for the future. Calculations filled her head, even while they were put aside for the time being, nothing was as important to her at the moment other then their relationship.

Still, she had determined that there was a time that they needed to talk about the future, for mutant kind and general and for themselves in particular. Laying beside Daniel in bed, limbs entangled and her arms around him, she was prepared to speak her mind on the matter of mutant human relations at least.. the discussion involving their relationship could wait a while longer..

“I’m worried Daniel, I think we are going to need to prepare for matters to get much more tense between normal humans and ourselves... if your ready to discuss it, I’d like to consider our options.”

Daniel's smile faded slightly. It was perhaps a heavier subject than he'd like, but if it worried her enough to bring it up, then he would give it serious thought.

"Well I want to believe peaceful coexistence is the way to go, Diana." He casually caressed her bare shoulder and nodded. "There are of course alot of obstacles in the way to that though."

He sighed. "One big problem is trust. Anyone can be a mutant, and mutants can seemingly do anything regardless of what the laws of physics state. More than that, some mutants uncontrollably generate effects that are detrimental to others, without any ability to halt this. My aura of Radiant Heat, your Chilling Cold are both examples. Even next to each other, the auras are felt, they don't completely cancel out." He smiled.

"We're lucky though, in that we still have human forms, and can pass for human, on the whole. There are some who can't, and humanity views them with curiosity, and no small amount of apprhension. They're half a step away from becoming the boogiemen of nightmares."

"it's not all doom and gloom. I think what we need is to show the regular humans how much good can come of working hand in hand with mutants."

He held her gaze with his own. "What are your thoughts?" his own were realistic, but tinged with a certain idealism.

"Peaceful coexistent is somewhat overly idealistic, Daniel, I'd like to believe it's possible, but generally humanity doesn't do that very well at all, prejudice and bigotry are the rule of the day. If that is what we really want to do, as much as an oxymoron as it sounds, we're going to have to be prepared to fight for it." She paused. "Because not everyone is going to be willing to accept it, and plenty of folks on both sides are going to want to smash the idea."

She turned on one side to rest her right hand on his shoulder. "I'm not sure it's completely practical or possible, but when it comes to certain ideas, sometimes they are worth doing anyway. But, if that's your goal, we need to start looking at enlisting as many others as we can to the idea."

He nodded. "I know that Diana." He leaned over and put his forehead against hers a moment. "Still, what are your views?"

"Not regarding mine, but what do you actually see happening?" He covered her hand with his. "We aren't without friends, friends who'd help us, who are willing to fight for that ideal, who share it themselves."

"What is your Goal, Diana?"

• 2 weeks later...

"Daniel.. " She sighed, and was silent for a long moment. "Sense my family died in Alaska, I have been somewhat afraid to have any goals, for the days I just wandered the northern wastes of Alaska, not needing food, drink or rest, I'm still not entirely sure how, but my best efforts seem to indicate my metabolism and biology are somehow in weird state of active cryogenic's, as much of an oxymoron as that is." She paused.

"I've been afraid to want anything for a while, even when I agreed to come to this school, I thought if I wanted something, I could lose it, much like I lost those I loved, and I thought perhaps to let my heart freeze was the best way, that's why I chose to be Glacia, slow, steady and frozen. But that isn't really living, and I realized in the battle that despite myself, I couldn't stop from wanting some things, like you for example."

"But my goal? A place of safety for our kind, where we are aren't hunted, outcast, or hated... if that can be found on your path, I'd prefer it, but if it needs to be war.. I'm willing to go there also, Daniel. After that, I'd like to gain some degree of understanding where our mutant capabilities come form... and then there are some things regarding us I'd like to discuss eventually, but that's much more personal."

He looked at her and nodded. "Whenever you're ready, I'm here for you Diana."

He stroked her white-blonde hair while his other hand played over her flat stomach. "I'm glad you've chosen to live, with me, Diana. I know it may not have been how you planned it, but It's about the best thing going in my life."

"We can both work towards our goals, a place for mutants to call home, a sanctuary, and an understanding of our own nature, what makes us mutants, and what how it pertains to humanity's future."

"I'm not a genius on that front, but I promise, you'll have my full efforts to realize both goals, and my attention on anything between you and I."

"Having things you want is a good thing, goals, even simple desires, they spur us to strive, to grow."

Archived