Aberrant: Mutant High - [Fic] Midnight PIE!

z-The Morrigan

[OOC: This takes place after WCGW? and is a continuation of Relax, but is before BEGO!]

As Curtis blissfully settled into his nap, the Morrigan slipped out into the darkness. The teen genius was smart, but he didn’t quite grasp the level of supervision that Morri required for any task that had the potential to be disastrous. Sending Morri out to hunt for meat that one intended to eat oneself had great potential for disaster.

The night was cold but the huntress didn’t notice as she snaked her way through the woods that surrounded the Academy. Her first intention was to get rabbits, but she quickly realized that wasn’t going to happen. Rabbits were not usually active at night, so she would have to find something else to eat. The feral didn’t have a list of do-not-eat animals, so she simply widened her attentions to focus on all the animals in the night.

There was the dog-animal that yipped softly as it roamed in packs, but that didn’t seem very rabbit-like. Morri gave a moment’s consideration to the large rat-thing that hissed and scuttled away into the dark, but she ignored it too. The flying rats overhead were too small and hard to catch. Then she saw the grayish animal.

It was bigger than a rabbit, with a black mask and striped tail. Despite the fox-like face and clever hands, it’s body shape was much closer to a rabbit’s. It was big enough that she’d only need two or three of them, instead of four or five rabbits. With a grin, she began to stalk the local raccoons, ambushing them as they went through several garbage cans on campus.

Humming Eyem Yours to herself as she skinned and cleaned the bodies, Morri pondered the bird. Night wasn’t a great time for birds either, so she had to get creative. Leaving the raccoon bodies hidden in a tree, she crept back into the night to find her next ingredient. A strange hooting noise drew her ear, and soon Morri had found her bird. It was lots bigger than the star lings she’d gotten before, and Morri grinned with delight as she realized she’d only need two of the birds.

Catching them was a lot harder; getting close enough without alerting the birds was harder than it looked. But Morri persevered and soon she had her bird meal. Happily, she cleaned those carcasses and retrieved the raccoon meat too, then headed for the kitchen.

When she found Curtis asleep, Morri huffed in annoyance. Lazy! Wasn’t he excited about PIE? Still, he appeared sleepy, and maybe if she was really quiet, he’d sleep through PIE and she’d have it all to herself. Well, herself and Kia.

Morri quietly butchered the raccoons and owls, loading their meat into the pie dishes. It was easy; Alex had shown her how. She was very proud when she quietly slid the two large dishes into the pre-heated oven and cleaned up the leftover meat and bones. Then she slipped out to go wake up Kia and let her know the great news!

They were going to have PIE again!

[This fiction is open to anyone who wants to have their PC woken up for Raccoon-And-Owl Meatpie.]

The smell awoke Curtis, blinking groggily. Yawning loudly, and stretching his arms, he realized that the oven was on. Where was Morri though? It took a few moments for his brain to connect some odd sensory cues though.

One, the smell seemed a little different than the rabbit and bird pies, and not the burned kind. The second was an odd feather lying on the floor. Odd, because it was clearly larger than any of the small birds around the campus...

Curtis was mentally jolted more in tune by the ramifications. Nighttime avians that would be easily found by Morri, and big? He then looked in the trash bag, and observed the big bones Curtis suspected belonged to the mammalian portion of the pies.

The species he couldn't ascertain, but it definitely wasn't rabbit. Weakly, he slapped his forehead and groaned. When it comes to Morri-psychology, I can't get it right. Owl and raccoon pie? Possum pie? Rat padded pie?

Should I have said no? At least she actually seems to have relatively cleaned it. Don't know if she washed her hands though... ick.

Kia had always been a bit of a night owl. She liked being out at night, with her eyes gleaming in the dark like a cat's, and phosphorescent stripes curling through her skin. Night was cooler, and mysterious, and alluring. She'd spawned more than one ghost story when someone out late had spied her in the distance, and that too was part of the fun. But alas, school had a strict schedule, and demanded that the students stick to it, or suffer. Kia had adjusted, and that was why she was asleep when Morri found her in her room; curled into a little ball on her side with her head on her arms and her pillow lying forlornly over to one side. Her blanket was crumpled into a silent contemptuous wad around her feet leaving her just in her t-shirt and what looked like boxer shorts.

Morri was as silent as the night as she came in through the window, which had been cracked open to let a nice breeze in. Not because she was sneaking in, but because that's how Morri was.

For a moment the feral regarded Kia's sleeping form with her luminous red eyes as she engaged in a lively internal debate over the best manner in which to proceed. The debate didn't last long, and was in fact never so much a debate as a brief struggle to find the best word to use. The answer was self evident.

"PIE."

Kia's breathing changed, and she rolled onto her back, frowning in her sleep.

"PIE, Kia. PIE."

The target of Morri's urging wiggled, riding up the hem of her shirt to her belly button and rubbed her eyes. "Wuh?" she managed to grunt.

Morri leaned over and poked her gently, all the while ruminating that if she'd wanted to hurt or eat Kia, the other girl would never have even known what was happening before it was over.

"Kia. Pie! PIE!"

Kia finally opened her eyes, squinting in the darkness as her brain spun out of wherever it had been and lurched back into reality. "What? Who...? OH MY GOD!"

The last came when Kia saw two seemingly-giant red balls of light just inches away. There was a suggestion of a face around them, outlined in their gleam, but no details were evident. It could have been a skull there for all she knew. Kia's reaction was to try to throw herself back...which was inconvenient because of the wall there. More inconvenient still becaue Kia was Kia...and while not as strong as Sonja, she was plenty strong enough to put a large Kia-shaped dent in that wall before realizing what she was seeing.

"Morri?!" she exclaimed, completely befuddled. She sat up on her bed and adjusted her eyes to the gloom. They didn't glow like Morri's, but the green-gold reflection from her pupils seemed almost as bright. "What are you doing here?" Her tone suddenly softened as a possible explanation surfaced in her mind. "Is everything okay? Morri, are you all right?"

“No, not all right!” Though her words set off warning bells in Kia’s head, Morri’s posture told another story. The feral was agitated but not aggressive or hurt. She seemed impatient. “PIE no fix!”

“Slow down… the pie didn’t fix what?” Kia was still trying to determine if this was a real emergency or a Morrimergency, which could also be a normal emergency. It depended on how much blood had been spilled. Kia looked down instinctively and saw the dried stain of blood down Morri’s front. It looked like someone had reproduced the movie Carrie using Morri’s pajamas. “Oh MY GOD! Morri, who’s blood is that!?”

Morri looked down. “Morri-blood. And soldier-blood. Not important! PIE! Come! PIE fix soon!” Morri backed toward the window and waved to Kia to urge her along. “Coooooomeeeeeee!” The word was a true teenage-girl whine, straight off of a movie set. It was the first time Morri sounded like a teenager instead of a six-year-old psychopath. Had she not been dressed in her pink flannel blood-soaked pee-jays, it might have been a sign of forward progress for the young mutant.

Warren walked into the kitchen, the smell of food -generalized, he never seemed to care what kind- drawing him from his late night rendezvous with Oneca in one of he unoccupied classrooms. His hair was a bit dishevelled and hell, there wasn't a single person in the school who didn't know what those two were up to if either of them showed up with messed up hair, or wrinkled clothes. It seemed like all they did was make-out 24/7 when they weren't finding new and creative way to end up with detention.

Hands in his pockets he crept into the kitchen to see what was cooking. Always the epitome of 'tough-guy cool' Warren looked about but found only Curtis sitting quietly. The pie, still cooking, smelled great (for a kid who'd eaten cooked rat to survive on the streets, raccoon and owl were just other words for 'chicken' to him) and he peeked into the oven to see it's progress. The slight mess and blood smears on the counter top gave away the culprit. "R-Tard." He curled his lip and shook his head. He gave Curtis a look and a silent, tough-guy once over and only offered him a, "S'up."

He figured by the time she got done being retarded in whatever neck of the retard woods she was currently frolicking though, the pie would be burned, so he hung out and did her a favor by cleaning up the mess she'd made. Hell, after the fiasco at the night club a few days ago, him and his girlfriend would have to be cleaning it up in the morning anyway, along with doing an entire school's worth of dishes. It was amazing tough how clean some of the dishes were when the school bully was the one having to clean them. The number of 'cleaned plates' at meal time had risen exponentially in only a few days.

Within a few moments his sleeves were rolled up and his messed up hair was tied back tight in a small ponytail, occupying his time by kinetically charging peas and flicking them at the thick wooden cutting board. They weren't charged enough to cause any real damage, but they hit it with an amusing fizzle and a pop, leaving a scorch mark where they impacted. Jokingly he sent his girlfriend a text message, still pretty sure she'd be up:

R3V3N: Hey baby... whatcha wearin'?

He chuckled softly to himself, proud of his wit as he flicked another pea at the block. Games like this were not uncommon between the two, and on any given day they were trading hundreds of smart-ass comments via their phones. 'Clothes' was usually the most common answer. His face resting in his palm as lazily launched another pea across the room his phone vibrated.

'Neca: Media File

A bit surprised, he smirked and opened the file. A pea flew across the room, bounced a few time and landed in the trash, imploding and sending a spray of brown paper towels and causing a rather loud ringing in the room, like cap gun going off in a tunnel. He didn't care. Hell, if the whole school woke up now, he still wouldn't have cared. He expected some joke pic but what he got instead was Oneca feeling particularity good after their time in the class room earlier and indeed decided to show him what she was wearing...

...it wasn't much.

Slightly embarrassed, he looked to Curtis and shrugged. "Uh, sorry. Got away from me." Dismissing the odd moment, he pecked away at his phone again.

R3V3N: I mentioned once that I had a 1,000 reasons never to leave you. I now have a 1,001. Think Alex would mind if I blew that to poster sized?

'Neca: LOL I would feed you your testicles. That's only for you.

R3V3N: Mmmm, testicles.

'Neca: LOL Dumbass.

Content with his lo-... extreme likeiness, for his girlfriend he chuckled a few times more before going to pick up the mess he made.

"So, R-Tard coming back, or what?" He asked the room's only other occupant.

Curtis gave a bleary nod to Warren's greeting when he entered, only to be jolted into focus by the bursting charged pea. "Well," he muttered to himself, "guess I won't be sleeping anymore tonight."

Curtis rose and leaned back against the wall. "I expect her to, she kept me from going back to bed, for this. Couldn't say no with her patented puppy-dog/cobra hybrid expression." Scowling, Curtis let it go from his face, looking at Warren cleaning up.

The kinetic-charging tough guy did pick up on the geek's word choice though. "Back to bed? Why did you get up in the first place, Tchaikovsky?" Curtis rolled his eyes at the nickname, but at this point he wasn't going to hold off, since it wouldn't really matter.

"Drumm had us pulled out of bed a few hours ago. Asked us if we were willing to help Ms. Childs rescue a fellow mutant guy. Glacia, Morri, and I, we accepted. What a time that was." From the way Curtis sounded, he seemed worn and very bothered to Reven's ears. "At least Gold's safe, no one got really hurt - except the goddamn soldiers. Those cretins got it in the shorts."

He cocked an eyebrow at Curtis, giving him a look that told him he hardly believed him. "Soldiers? Right. 'Neca and I saw you guys leave, was hoping it was a beer run." He he sort of half snorted and half chuckled. "Considering we're sorta 'grounded', at the moment. So," He finally managed to pick the final portion of the mess and brushed his palms together and moved to the sink to wash them. "How'd it go? How's this..."

"Gold." Curtis helped him when it was obvious Warren had already forgotten the name.

"...Gold, right. He alive and in one piece?" His phone vibrated again and walked over drying his hands. Despite the tough-guy demeanor he put on, he seemed a rather tidy and responsible sort of fellow and considering he hadn't tried kicking Curtis's ass for some imagined reasoned, it showed he could sometimes be a reasonable guy as well. He smirked again as he read the message, once again taking a seat next to his peas and cutting board.

With a grin he flicked one at Curtis and it popped just a few feet from his head. "You should this with golf balls. It's pretty kick-ass."

“No, not all right!” Though her words set off warning bells in Kia’s head, Morri’s posture told another story. The feral was agitated but not aggressive or hurt. She seemed impatient. “PIE no fix!”

“Slow down… the pie didn’t fix what?” Kia was still trying to determine if this was a real emergency or a Morrimergency, which could also be a normal emergency. It depended on how much blood had been spilled. Kia looked down instinctively and saw the dried stain of blood down Morri’s front. It looked like someone had reproduced the movie Carrie using Morri’s pajamas. “Oh MY GOD! Morri, who’s blood is that!?”

Morri looked down. “Morri-blood. And soldier-blood. Not important! PIE! Come! PIE fix soon!” Morri backed toward the window and waved to Kia to urge her along. “Coooooomeeeeeee!” The word was a true teenage-girl whine, straight off of a movie set. It was the first time Morri sounded like a teenager instead of a six-year-old psychopath. Had she not been dressed in her pink flannel blood-soaked pee-jays, it might have been a sign of forward progress for the young mutant.

With Morri, you had to know what battles to fight. Kia felt more than understood that further questioning would not get the answers she felt were so desperately needed. Why Morri was covered in soldier blood that was 'not important,' and how this all fit together with pie, was opaque. But Morri was crystal clear that she wanted Kia to come with her. Hopefully that meant answers were waiting wherever she wanted to go.

Kia sighed and went to get her shoes...then thought better of it when she realized she'd have to climb the wall down anyway. Easier with hands AND feet, rather than just hands.

"Okay, okay...show me where to go. Just...tell me one thing okay? Is anyone hurt? From the school, I mean. Are any of the students hurt?"

She scooped her cellphone off her desk and put it in the breast pocket in her jammies, buttoning the flap over it so it wouldn't fall out during any wall-climbing that might be coming up.

Curtis shrugged, pointedly ignoring the exploding pea flicks. "I'll have to think about that." To be honest, that would require a mechanical flicker-set up, if Warren was indeed talking about using powers. Too superfluous. "Gold'll be better. His pursuers, military or para-military - you can be sure - caught up to him just as we did. He fell out of a building. Tough guy."

He looked a little quiet now, as he went on. "Anyway, we got out of Dodge, or tried to. They cut us off as we headed back for the van... we fought our way out. Now, I realize they were using lethal ammo as well as rubber bullets, and we didn't have any real other options... I still can't get over killing them."

It was a shocking admission, because it sounded as if the smarty-pants know-it-all super-genius, didn't know if his answer was the right one.

“Cur Tis hurt small. Fine now. Gold hurt bad. Drumm take care.” Morri shook her head mournfully. “No get PIE.”

“Gold? Who’s that?” Kia asked, wondering why Morri’s answers never actually fully answered a question.

“Boy from Africa. Boy from Hell.” It was really like Morri’s secondary mutant power was verbal confusion.

Kia quietly gave up but thankfully Morri had mentioned Curtis. “Okaaaaay. Well, let’s find someone else who knows what happened so I can ask them.”

“Curtis at PIE.”

“Then let’s go.” Morri didn’t need any more prompting from Kia; she shimmied down the exterior wall and paused for Kia to join her. Then she led the other girl across campus to the kitchen. At the door, she paused when she saw Revenant, but only for a second. “Kia came.” She looked around the room once, noticing it was cleaner than before. She gave a nod then went to the stove to hover over her midnight treat.

'Neca: So, what are you wearing?

R3V3N: Shirt, jeans.

'Neca: Why must you say cruel things? That's entirely too much clothing. You should take a picture for me! ;)

R3V3N: Uh....I'm in public.

'Neca: So?

Oneca grinned at the phone and debated if she felt like tracking her boyfriend down for 'extracirriculars'. They might be grounded to the school, but that didn't mean they couldn't find something to do. And Warren was definitely the most interesting thing on campus. She chuckled at his response and rolled off her bed, snatching up her comfy night clothes.

'Neca: Where are you? I'm bored and you're fun.

"... I still can't get over killing them."

What was better than having a hot, horny girlfriend? Having a rich, hot and horny girlfriend. Oneca was still showing him how to use half the features the phone she picked up for him, but he was getting this texting down to a fucking art form.

Dismissively, Warren shrugged while he tapped the touch screen on his phone. Then he creeped Curtis out a little with his next phrase... "It gets easier." He said as casual as anything Curtis had ever heard him say. "Sure, there's nothing like your first, you remember the face and wonder if they had a family, or kids, or someone who'll miss them. Then as time goes on, they all just become faceless blurs with no business getting in your way. All of them..." He took a deep breath as his eyes betrayed his thoughts. Curtis could tell the mutant was somewhere else at the moment, perhaps reliving that 'first' with sorrowful accuracy. He swallowed hard, managing to pull himself back before the real emotions set in. "...except that first. It'll get easier, trust me."

R3V3N: In the kitchen, R-Tard is making roadkill pot pie. Smells pretty good... don't tell her I said that.

Sure enough, just a moment after Morri made her entrance, Kia came cautiously in, still in her light blue pajamas with a threadbare yellow star on the front. She surveyed the room, then spotted Curtis and came in.

"Is everything okay?" she asked, with a nod at Warren. "Hi." Kia waved a finger in Morri's direction and explained, "She woke me up a minute ago and she was covered in blood and said it was solider's? And that you'd been hurt, and someone named Gold..."

Kia's statement shaded up in pitch at the end, making it more of a question than anything. "And she kept saying pie. Like it was really important. What's going on?"

Then she sniffed and frowned in cute perplexity. "Are you...cooking something?"

"Well, she kept saying 'pie'," Warren chimed up sarcastically, giving Kia a roll of his eyes. "And you smell something cooking... wanna connect the dots or should Curtis do the math for ya? I hear he's good at math. You live in a school for Christ's sake."

"Have Curtis tell you his epic tale of how they got their cherries popped tonight. Big bad techno dork is on his way to being the next Dahmer. Kinda makes a guy like me proud" Warren and Kia had never officially met, but she heard all about him and knew he was just intentionally being a dick at this point. He was trouble. The sort of mutant the revelled in what he was and was completely shameless about flaunting his powers, as he displayed when she swayed in time to dodge a kinetically charged pea. After he nightclub fiasco rumors (spread by the Astovik sisters) were all over the school not to let Warren touch you, because he had the power to steal what made you, you. He kept his head lowered and just kept looking at her in the eerie 'creepy guy at the end of the bar' way until he finally looked to Morri.

"Whatcha got in there, Bright Eyes?" If Warren had ever shown anyone a measure of kindness, besides Oneca, with one of his greetings, this was the first one anyone present had witnessed.

"PIE!" Morri reflexively exclaimed, proud of her culinary disaster-piece.

"No, fuckin' shit, we got that part." And there was the Warren they all knew and loathed. Truth be told, he liked Morri, his bravado just prevented him from ever admitting it. She'd been through a lot, and like him, she'd survived. He respected her for that, but his low tolerance for ignorance kept a constant love/hate barrier between them. He could only take her antics in small doses. As per his promise to Alex, however, he did call her R-Tard anymore... to her face at least. "Well, get it out here and lets slice it. I'm hungry."

Kia frowned...or perhaps pouted, it was a little hard to tell on her face.

"Look, ten minutes ago I was asleep. And you can't always tell with her...what she means..." She sighed and plopped down, the adrenalin rush fading and leaving her tired again.

"What kind of pie is it?" she asked in a defeated tone. Ideally it would involve whipped cream and something fruity...but she knew Morri well enough to suspect it wasn't that kind of pie.

"Raccoon and owl pie, if the feathers and bits of fur in the trash were any indication." Curtis stated, rubbing his head. "Next time Morri, I'll go with you to make sure that you don't get the wrong animals. Nothing wrong with raccoons and owls... just that starlings and rabbits are usually preferred."

Oneca breezed into the kitchen in slightly more clothing than she'd had on in the picture she'd sent Warren a few minutes before. "What all tastes like chicken? It smells....weird." She shrugged and gave the room a crooked grin. "Reminds me of summers with Mom's family." She gave Kia a friendly nod as she slid up next to her boyfriend, claiming her girlfriend rights to steal all of his body heat any time she was chilly.

"So, what are we doing while we wait to see if the pie is actually edible? And what's the back-up plan, 'cause I've totally got munchies." She glanced between Curtis and Kia, looking thoughtful. "Anyone got a pack of cards?"

Oneca's Opinion of Proper Attire
AAAADF1GnpEAAAAAAL0GIg.jpg

Warren's aim was perfect. A few knew that from watching him with snowballs, if he aimed, he hit you. He could have flicked one of the peas through a flea's ass at two hundred paces if he wanted to... until his weakness walked through the door wearing nothing but her underwear and was completely shameless bout it. Distracted by her... well, her, he over charged a pea and it flew off into the wall, leaving one hell of a blackened pock mark on the wall. He flushed to a red, something no one but Oneca had witnessed before now, and his eyes darted about looking from side to side with that embarrassing look of 'hope no one saw that', despite how blatantly obvious it was.

"Hey, baby." He tried to sound as cool as he could after that atrocious aim. When she slid up to him he greeted her with his hand around her waist that took time to rub her black, lacy ass, before settling to a rest on her smooth, soft thigh, keeping her close, in case she got too chilly in all that nothing. Sure, he tried to play it off to the others like he wasn't impressed with how his girlfriend looked, like her showing up in Victoria's blackest secret was just another day in their relationship, but Oneca knew better. The look on his face said it all and she was blowing his mind right now... Warren was fun in that regard, he'd admitted that, before her, he'd never even kissed a girl, let alone had an actual girlfriend, so blowing his mind was some of the most fun she could have sometimes.

"Just so happens..." Warren procuded a pack and a half of playing cards in separate boxes. "One's all there, the other I uh... lost em."

"Playing Gambit in the woods again?" 'Neca asked with a smirk as she snagged the full deck and began checking it to make sure he didn't lose a couple.

"For bit." He admitted and they both chuckled. "I don't know how the fuck he throws 'em like that. A charge adds density, sure, but they just don't fly... mutants in comic books are so fake. Kind of a let down."

"Aww..." She mocked his revelation playfully. "Poor baby. And to think, all this time I thought they were real. Way to ruin for me..." They both laughed and nudged her playfully in her side as vengeance for mocking him. It was almost odd how 'normal' of a couple the school's biggest outcasts were at times. Get past the angst and the bullying and intimidation and they were kinda cool to hang around most of the time.

Sakurako didn't know nothing of comic books or the conversations about them going on. Sakurako was actually forced to read manga, at least a chapter a day to balance with her non-fiction science journal habit. It annoyed her, until she started to get enamored with some of the more well-written characters she saw in their pages.

But she had a mission... one lead by her most stern drill sergeant. She was hungry and the only thing that would satiate that was located in the kitchen. She wasn't just hunting for any one thing. She wanted Bacon. Her body had developed a hunger for protein as her mutation rebuilt her from the inside out, but now, she discovered Bacon soothed her cravings more effective than anything.

The thought of the stores of food at the cafeteria drifted through her head as she put on her shirt, keeping a loose pair of pajama pants on. Her Stomach's grumbling was easily heard in the dorm room.

"Okay... Natalie, get to the Kitchen, I think a midnight raid is in order and I'm bloody stuck here... I am STARVING." She says, sounding almost like a typical teenager for a moment... then again, Sakurako always whined when she was hungry.

"Bacon is a must... gotta have it... more the better."

“Cur Tis dumb hunt.” Morri’s proclamation continued a conversation that they’d ended several minutes ago. “No star ling at night. No rhab bit at night.” Morri’s red-eyed gaze was slightly contemptuous as she returned to watching the stove.

A second later, her red eyes flicked back over to Oneca. Morri blinked exactly twice and her expression shifted. It was still unreadable, but it was a new kind of indecipherable expression. Then the slim mocha-skinned teen turned back to the stove, frowning slightly. Morri was curious about something; those who knew her could see that in the way she shuffled her feet and fidgeted slightly.

The problem was, where she came from, women who dressed like that had one function. Morri may not have been abused directly, but there had been kept women around and she’d seen things. Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore and turned back to Oneca. “Fuck now?” she asked bluntly, unaware that her question sounded like permission rather than confirming that Oneca was there to service the people in the room.

"Hi, Oneca," Kia said with a smile. Even now, tired and a little put out by Warren's jabs, she managed to be upbeat. "Sorry, didn't bring any cards, but..."

Then Morrigan dropped her F-bomb, and Kia looked around, startled and confused.

"What?"

Curtis ignored the mockery of Morri, though he had a different issue to consider. One that Morri compounded moments later with her choice of words.

Curtis had come to grips with the fact that regardless of his self-avowed lack of interest in anyone, teenage males had undeniably strong biological hormonal challenges, and though he kept it tightly controlled and lidded for rational sakes, occasionally, a flicker of... naughty thoughts might cross with Oneca, or Sonja, Glacia, and so on.

Much as he regretted the time and effort, he'd had to resort to quietly dealing with Internet pornography, to... expunge the pressure when it got too much. It was just dealing with unfortunate hormones, he knew it was not the real state of affairs (or so he chose to tell himself).

Unfortunately, Oneca's choice of scanty attire had promoted a stronger than normal... hormone action in his mind... and worse - Morri's apparent knowledge that carnal things existed and her poor word choice actually produced flashes of literal material in his head.

Being tired, his vigilance against his tightly bottled urges failed a bit nor did he apparently recognize the content of what he heard next. "Ergh... I did not need to hear that. Oneca's doing enough already to promote these stupid biological urges now."

Morri's comment about brought Warren to tears. He was trying not to laugh so hard that he had to hide his face for a moment burying it in his elbow. When he managed to come to grips all he could say to her was, "No, Morri, not now. Drumm would kill us both if he found we did it right here on the counter top..."

"...again." Rumors around the school were that Warren and Oneca were scrumping like bunnies every chance they got, and neither did much to diffuse them. Truth was, they really hadn't had much free time for Oneca to officially pop Warren's cherry, and just a quickie to get it done and over with just wasn't Oneca's style, she was going to make sure he remembered it, utterly and completely. Until that time occurred though, the two had as much fun brewing trouble with the rumor as they could.

He let the visual of the two of them going at it right there on the island he was leaning on sink into their collective minds, except Morri, who's mind (in Warren's opinion) was perpetually blank, and just offered up his trademark smirk. "Well, what do y'know, Geek here has a hard on for 'Neca. Hear that baby?" He rubed her thigh. "I think he likes ya."

Warren was every bit the sort of guy to beat the daylights out of another man for looking at his girlfriend, or speaking about her, in a way he or she didn't approve and for a moment Curtis wasn't sure if his comment might've cost him an ass whooping. He just sat there however and didn't move, hell, he didn't even glare at Curtis in a manner that suggested he watch what he say. Perhaps, Warren was in a good mood...

"There ain't nothing stupid about urges, Shane," The mocking tone of using Curtis's last name didn't escape the young genius. "Shit, dude, we all have em."

"Some more than others..." Oneca quipped, leaning in to kiss Warren's neck a few times, teasing him and getting him riled up. Pushing his buttons was so easy, and she revelled in the playground that she had made of him for herself.

"Do deny our urges is to deny the very thing that makes us human..." He pulled a card from the half deck and flipped it over on the counter revealing the seven of clubs. Un impressed with his draw he pushed it away with his finger. "Dude, for as much of a loser geek that you are, you can't give me some bullshit line about how you ignore that shit. As a man, I'll call you on that lie. I'll put money on the fact that, even with all your brains and self discipline bullshit, that you punch the munchkin. Hell, prolly more than I do. Except I don't watch all the lame ass Japanese shit with the monsters that you fuckin' Squints are into."

...and there it was: late night teenage dirty talk had begun.

Natalie on the other hand his wearing just a pair of shorts and a blue top.

"Alright, captain. Let's gorge ourselves on meat!" Said Nat with a play salute.

While Nat hasn't quite got Saku's ....addiction to bacon, she still is having a midnight food craving. Add that to typical mutant metabolism and convincing Nat to come along becomes rather easy.

Archived