Aberrant: Infinite Earth - Cosmos Nova - [Department 0 - CN] 11

Naomi Minami

"It sounds like a plan. I will arrange to have Naomi here with you. I think we should enact emergency protocol 23 at this point and move Department Zero's headquarters here while we deal with this crisis."

Kamiko speaks up. "If you don't mind, I want to return to Tokyo. Someone should hold down the fort there and show there is still someone on the job there."

Naomi nodded. "At the very least keep an eye on Naoko. She can be a handfull."

"Very well." The General says to his men... what was left. "Help the civilians get situated, then we will have a memorial service tomorrow at sunrise. for now, I am to be the mayor of our temporary little town until we get home again."

The soldiers and the remaining Spetsnaz salute and start getting to work.

"Any final orders, Ryu?" Naomi asked as Kamiko came over. "I hope that wasn't assuming much, you are my superior now, Sir." Kamiko added.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He shook his head. "Naomi will go back home, she is on leave after all. If she wants I will allow her to coordinate with procurement and get the supplies we will need here for the duration."

"I will remain here, while I trust Kamiko take some time to herself, to that end I offer my family home as a nice retreat. She can take on a light duty mission, and see to the security of the grounds while my wife is there, and i remain here with our displaced allies."

He sighed, the burden of command resting upon him already.

"It's fine Naomi, but as your Commander, and your husband, you will do as I say in this."

The General nodded. "It sounds more workable. Even across the sea we've heard of Tokyo's first couple and their miracle in progress, I'd not like to see anything happen to you, even without all the aid you have rendered my people today."

Ryu smiled. "Thank you General."

Naomi nodded. "Very well. I'll return to the estate. I am sure that Kamiko will live up to your orders."

Kyoko walked up. "Now that all of that is settled... who's paying my fuel bill?"

Everyone had a look of shock to Kyoko's remark. "Seesh... can't take a joke?"

Naomi smirked. "Didn't think you could do the mercenary routine. Alright, everyone... let's get Ryu's plan in gear. I will return to Tokyo then with the new Minister, and start settling back into my leave. Kamiko... you are free to do as you will at the Hideyoshi estate."

"Kyoko, you'll find your usual payment in your bank account within the hour." Naomi added.

She starts to walk off with Kamiko. "And Ryu... Good work. Perhaps after this we can arrange the Marriage."

She winked and starts off again.

= Meanwhile =

I should find you and rip your intestines out, Mother! What is your damn name anyways, you couldn't be a relation to me!!!

"Calm down... This is all part of my grand plan. I just needed to start the chaos as I prescribed."

"You killed people I still respected."

"I am sorry. My quarrel isn't with the Russians, but they got in my way and paid the price."

"you missed your target though."

"No, but I have tied them up none the less. Ryu is busy playing Director, Naomi is knocked up, Kamiko is having doubts about her own skill... It is a shame I missed nailing the American Aviatrix. Losing Anastasia and Alexander was a sacrifice I didn't want to make for no gain."

"What about the Europeans?"

"They aren't making noise. They're letting the Americans do their work for them, as usual. That and the Americans have their own fish to fry."

"So... when do you plan on bitch-slapping the Euronet and getting your pound of flesh?"

"Soon... they'll pay for what they did to my son..."

The woman known as "Mother"... a woman in her 50s with short blonde hair looks over to her son, confined to a wheelchair with a life-support machine on the back, hooked up to a tracheotomy port on his neck.

"By the time I am done, they all will know my pain."

= FIN =

Archived